• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God's Trinity

imraankhan

Its Simple people ---- Jesus (peace be upon him) did not die for anyones sins . Imagine One person does something ( Adam(pbuh) ) another person is guilty( you--born in sin ) and a third person pays the price(Jesus(pbuh) ), no court in the world would come to this conclusion . Every single person in the world is accountable for him or herself , every single person will be answerable for his or her actions on the day of judgement

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Its Simple people ---- Jesus (peace be upon him) did not die for anyones sins . Imagine One person does something ( Adam(pbuh) ) another person is guilty( you--born in sin ) and a third person pays the price(Jesus(pbuh) ), no court in the world would come to this conclusion . Every single person in the world is accountable for him or herself , every single person will be answerable for his or her actions on the day of judgement
What does this have to do with the feasibility of the Trinity?

imraankhan

All the prophets of God Almighty are innocent , Adam ( pbuh) made a mistake and God Almighty forgave him . NowThe theory of Trinity -- to claim that 3 is equals to 1 and 1 is equals to 3 . Firstly there is not a single unambiguous statement in the entire bible where Jesus ( pbuh) Has claimed to be God or where he said Worship me -- For more info check Gospel Of John Chapter 5 Vs 30 . And if he was crucified and died for Your sins and was part of the trinity , then who controlled the world when he died . God Almighty is the creator , He is not a human and Does not die , he is the ever living , He is One and only . He is the creator Of Jesus ( pbuh ) , God is also your creator and my creator .

Last edited:

sojourner

All the prophets of God Almighty are innocent , Adam ( pbuh) made a mistake and God Almighty forgave him . NowThe theory of Trinity -- to claim that 3 is equals to 1 and 1 is equals to 3 . Firstly there is not a single unambiguous statement in the entire bible where Jesus ( pbuh) Has claimed to be God or where he said Worship me -- For more info check Gospel Of John Chapter 5 Vs 30 . And if he was crucified and died for Your sins and was part of the trinity , then who controlled the world when he died . God Almighty is the creator , He is not a human and Does not die , he is the ever living , He is One and only . He is the creator Of Jesus ( pbuh ) , God is also your creator and my creator .
Since you're Muslim and not Xtian, one can only assume that you'd be confused by the Trinity. The Trinity isn't mathematics. It's theology.
And the theology states that God, who created the cosmos, gave up God's Divinity to become human in order to reconcile humanity to God's Self. the Holy Spirit (depending upon which major branch you follow: East or West) proceeds either from the Father through the Son, or from the Father and the Son. There is one God, but three Persons. It's theology.

Last edited:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Since you're Muslim and not Xtian, one can only assume that you'd be confused by the Trinity. The Trinity isn't mathematics. It's theology.
And the theology states that God, who created the cosmos, gave up God's Divinity to become human in order to reconcile humanity to God's Self. the Holy Spirit (depending upon which major branch you follow: East or West) proceeds either from the Father through the Son, or from the Father and the Son. There is one God, but three Persons. It's theology.

we use logic and our sense to have faith on god,it is not question of only theology,

it is up to you of course to believe on trinity,but that not means that all christians are
similar to you believing on it blindly without thinking.

many are confused about it and even refusing it.

imraankhan

Really? you think God has to become human to do something , the creator of the heavens and the earth , the most powerful absolute and eternal, c'mon open your mind to the reality .The Word Trinity does not exist in the Bible , But does exist in the Quraan , in which God Almighty says-- dont say Trinity . there is only one version of the Quraan and possibly a few thousand versions of the bible , if you want the truth , do some research .

imraankhan

Assalaam alaikum (may peace be on you ) Trruth, i like your Post with Yusuf Estes on the other thread , May God Almighty Reward you

imraankhan

God cannot become Human , Humans are Mortal and God is Immortal . God created humans to worship him , God has created life and Death to test us .

sojourner

we use logic and our sense to have faith on god,it is not question of only theology,
yeah, Mk. So do we. But the Trinity is only part of our understanding. It's a theological construct -- a metaphor. That metaphor helps to assign a deeper spiritual understanding of what reason and logic tell us

sojourner

Really? you think God has to become human to do something , the creator of the heavens and the earth , the most powerful absolute and eternal, c'mon open your mind to the reality .The Word Trinity does not exist in the Bible , But does exist in the Quraan , in which God Almighty says-- dont say Trinity . there is only one version of the Quraan and possibly a few thousand versions of the bible , if you want the truth , do some research .
No, but I think that God desires relationship with us, to the extent that, because we could not reconcile with God on our own, God reconciled us to God by becoming one of us.

You are aware that our faith and theology are predicated on more than just the bible?

Why "must" there be "only one version" of the bible? There's more than one version of human being, yes?

sojourner

God cannot become Human , Humans are Mortal and God is Immortal . God created humans to worship him , God has created life and Death to test us .
Well, I beg to differ! God did become human. God created us for relationship. God created life.

cablescavenger

Hello..

I think first of all this is not an invented thing - this is so from eternity and it will be like - for eternity.

The Father,Son and Holy Spirit are ONE - ONE in will , in purpose , in thinking , in everything.
Each one has their roles in this life...

Jesus ( the SON ) when left the earth he told us that he will send us someone in place and it did - The Holy Spirit - who is present in everyone`s soul.It depends on you if you recognize it or not.

Jesus when he died on the cross He was talking to the FATHER - Ely Ely , Lama Sabachtani.

It is simple , Three persons with their roles in our life - WITH THE SAME PURPOSE - they are ONE.

Hmmm what you are suggesting is that the make up of people intrinsically changed at the time. That they would have gone from having no inner spirit to all of a sudden being consumed by spirit.

I would have thought that if that was true then people who acquired this spirit at the time would have noticed this more than someone later on born with spirit.

I am a great believer in actions speaking louder than words and I feel sure if this was true then people would have acted, yet it took 300 years for Rome to adopt Christianity, and there are no writings from the time which bear out this intrinsic change in people.

sojourner

I am a great believer in actions speaking louder than words and I feel sure if this was true then people would have acted, yet it took 300 years for Rome to adopt Christianity, and there are no writings from the time which bear out this intrinsic change in people.
People did act. they evangelized, built communities and were martyred. And temporal leadership finally did come around.

There are no writings for a couple of reasons. First, they thought the parousia was imminent, so no need. Second, the illiteracy rate and methods of preservation were such that, even if they did write things down, the number would be scarce and the number of surviving writings would be few.