• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hadith (Sayings of the Prophet pbuh)

Cordoba

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) once asked his Companions,

“Do you know what backbiting is?”

They said, “God and His Messenger know best.”

He said, “Backbiting is to mention something about your brother that he hates for you to say about him.”

So some people asked him, “What if what you are saying is true?”

The Prophet answered, “If the ill that you talk about him is true, then you are backbiting him, and if what you say about him is not true, then not only are you backbiting, but you are also lying, which is an even greater injustice.”

(Hadith in Sahih Muslim)

Every Word Counts

Cordoba

The Prophet, peace be upon him, said:

"I guarantee a house in Paradise for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Paradise for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Paradise for one who has good manners.''

(Hadith in Abu Dawud)

Cordoba

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said:

“One beneficial scholar is better than a thousand worshipful devotees.”

(Hadith in Ad-Daylami)

Zakaria

Peace,

[31:6] Among the people, there are those who uphold baseless Hadith, and thus divert others from the path of GOD without knowledge, and take it in vain. These have incurred a shameful retribution.

[31:7] And when our revelations are recited to the one of them (Quran), he turns away in arrogance as if he never heard them, as if his ears are deaf. Promise him a painful retribution.

[31:8] Surely, those who believe and lead a righteous life have deserved the gardens of bliss.

Hadith = Satanic innovations

Quran = God's words

What do you choose? You can't choose both. Quran is the Best Hadith:

[39:23] GOD has revealed herein the best Hadith; a book that is consistent, and points out both ways (to Heaven and Hell). The skins of those who reverence their Lord cringe therefrom, then their skins and their hearts soften up for GOD's message. Such is GOD's guidance; He bestows it upon whoever wills (to be guided). As for those sent astray by GOD, nothing can guide them.

Quran is the Only Hadith to follow:
[45:6] These are GOD's revelations that we recite to you truthfully. In which Hadith other than GOD and His revelations do they believe?

Zakaria

PS for those who never heard of Hadith, it's an arabic word that means "sayings".

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Zakaria,

Apparently you don't believe in the Hadith, I am really sorry for you. But next time watch your words while talking about Hadith. Again this is not the right place for stating the nonsense.

Zakaria

This is not nonsense. This is Quran I'm qouting from.

I'm not interested in debating with you, I'm qouting for those who wish to know what Quran says. According to Quran, all Hadith, how beatiful it may sound, are satanic, since they divert the believer from Quran.

[Quran 77:50] Which Hadith, other than this, do they uphold?

Zakaria

Peace

Quran & Sunnah

I'm not interested in debating with you, I'm qouting for those who wish to know what Quran says. According to Quran, all Hadith, how beatiful it may sound, are satanic, since they divert the believer from Quran.

Zakaria

I would advice you to go and study Arabic before mixing up and confusing things , what has it to do the hadith mentioned in the Quran with the Hadith and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him???

Sahar

Zakaria
Start a new thread and say what you want because this thread is not the right place for such argument..

Zakaria

Peace said:
I would advice you to go and study Arabic before mixing up and confusing things , what has it to do the hadith mentioned in the Quran with the Hadith and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him???

Why don't You study arabic?

Ok, not4me, insha Allaah I will open a thread.

Zakaria

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
Better yet Zakaria, may I direct you to the Quran alon part of this forum? You should feel more at home there. This is the DIR part of the forums and debate is not allowed here. Please refer to forum rules for clarfication...thank you.

Cordoba

God condemns the one who takes, pays, witnesses, or notarizes a usurious transaction.”

(Hadith in Abu Dawud)

Cordoba

Anas heard the Prophet (peace be upon him) say:

‘Allah, the Exalted, has Said:

"O son of Adam! Certainly I shall continue to pardon thee so long as thou supplicates Me and hopes (for My forgiveness), whatever may be thy faults and sins, I don't care.

O son of Adam, even if thy sins pile up as high as the sky, and thou asks for My forgiveness, I will forgive thee.

O son of Adam, if thou comes to Me with an earthful of defaults and meets Me, not associating anything with Me, I will come to thee, with an earthful of forgiveness!"

(Hadith in Al-Tirmidhi)

Cordoba

[FONT=Arial,Geneva,Verdana,Sans-Serif]The religion is easy, and anyone who is extreme in his religion overburdens himself[/FONT]

Cordoba

“Modesty is part of faith and fosters only goodness.”

(Hadith in Sahih Muslim)

Cordoba

“Exchange gifts, and mutual love arises; shake hands, and enmity will fall away.”

(Hadith related by Ibn Asakir)

Cordoba

"There is a sadaqa (charity) to be given for every joint of the human body (as a sign of gratitude to Allah) every day the sun rises:

To judge justly between two persons is regarded as sadaqa, and to help a man concerning his riding animal by helping him to ride it or by lifting his luggage on to it, is also regarded as sadaqa, and (saying) a good word is also sadaqa, and every step taken on one's way to offer the compulsory prayer (in the mosque) is also sadaqa and to remove a harmful thing from the way is also sadaqa."

(Hadith in Sahih Al-Bukhari)

Cordoba

[FONT=Arial,Geneva,Verdana,Sans-Serif]“Those who show mercy have God’s mercy shown to them. Have mercy on those here on earth, and the One there in Heaven will have mercy on you.” [/FONT]

(Hadith in Musnad Ahmad)

Cordoba

"A kind word is a charity"

(Hadith in Al-Bukhari & Muslim)

Cordoba

The Prophet, peace be upon him, said:

“No one of you (truly) believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

(Hadith in Al-Bukhari and Muslim)