• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hamas to recruit Gazan youths in Khan Yunis comeback

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
You say you have no sympathies for "fanatical Zionists", but the fact that you don't say you also have no sympathy for Hamas speaks even louder.
The very fact that anti-semitism has invaded this country along with some of our highest Institutions , both learning and government, is an absolute disgrace given that Israel has been one of our closest ally for decades.

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

Would that be the Department of slaughtering 1,200 civilians on Oct. 7th?
They've already shown their true colors.
There numbers in the past deemed credible so I don’t know what you are on about.

And if you wanna complain how evil hamas is then you should address your attention to the Zionist. Since they are the one that created them and funded them. Ofcourse that would be the logical thing to do, are you that person or you just wanna go with your emotions?

Laniakea

Not of this world
There numbers in the past deemed credible so I don’t know what you are on about.

And if you wanna complain how evil hamas is then you should address your attention to the Zionist. Since they are the one that created them and funded them. Ofcourse that would be the logical thing to do, are you that person or you just wanna go with your emotions?
Did Hamas also accurately report how many women they raped, along with other atrocities they committed? Or is that something they leave out of their ledgers?

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

Not ordered. They did it themselves on Oct. 7th. Even took videos of themselves doing it.
They were showing their "pride".
Sorry I don’t get it. How does the health ministers of Hamas should count the raping cases then? It’s not like they have access to Israel to do investigation?

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

They did and they celebrated murdering babies and raping women.
Last time I checked there is no evidence to this claim, That Hamas ordered their soldiers to go and rape woman. Unless I have missed a report of an investigation that this did happen. Was there any report ?
And I hope you are not referring to the fairy tale story of the 40 beheaded babies?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
continue the war

The alternative is much worse, sunrise. If this is not finished, it has been nothing more than a very bloody training exercise for the Palestinian resistance. The strongest most talented warriors are concentrated together. They've seen how we move and operate. Not good. It needs to be finished.

The tactical mistake, was the "pause" which the world demanded. This needs to end rapidly. The longer it goes on, the more innocents are harmed.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Last time I checked there is no evidence to this claim, That Hamas ordered their soldiers to go and rape woman. Unless I have missed a report of an investigation that this did happen. Was there any report ?
And I hope you are not referring to the fairy tale story of the 40 beheaded babies?
Benefit of the doubt apparently goes to the terrorist organization known as Hamas.
Hamas knows how to earn credibility with liberals in America. They simply do the things liberals usually only fantasize about.

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

Benefit of the doubt apparently goes to the terrorist organization known as Hamas.
Hamas knows how to earn credibility with liberals in America. They simply do the things liberals usually only fantasize about.
Well the issue isn’t that this is about Hamas. The problem are the right wing government of Israel. They have proved themselves to be liars in the past. So everything what they report it has to been fact checked, sounds reasonable ?

Laniakea

Not of this world
Well the issue isn’t that this is about Hamas. The problem are the right wing government of Israel. They have proved themselves to be liars in the past. So everything what they report it has to been fact checked, sounds reasonable ?
And Hamas proved themselves to be murderers on Oct. 7th (and are still holding over 100 hostages).
So yeah, this IS about Hamas. Check the thread title if you don't believe me.

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

And Hamas proved themselves to be murderers on Oct. 7th (and are still holding over 100 hostages).
So yeah, this IS about Hamas. Check the thread title if you don't believe me.
Well Israel has proved themselves to be murders before 7 October and after. And they took thousands of hostages and are still taking hostages.
But when I say that it isn’t about Hamas is that whatever Israel government claim it has to be investigated since they have a track record with twisting the truth. But this tend to be hard since they are hesitant to let international investigators in.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Well Israel has proved themselves to be murders before 7 October and after. And they took thousands of hostages and are still taking hostages.
But when I say that it isn’t about Hamas is that whatever Israel government claim it has to be investigated since they have a track record with twisting the truth. But this tend to be hard since they are hesitant to let international investigators in.
Are you working for the Hamas Department of Misinformation? You may as well be with all the excuses you're making for the more than 1,200 murders and over 200 hostages they took.
I hope Israel keeps bombing them. Anyone who is willing to be recruited by them first can join them. Hamas loves to have human shields. Makes for great "civilians killed" propaganda that people like you take at face value.

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

Are you working for the Hamas Department of Misinformation? You may as well be with all the excuses you're making for the more than 1,200 murders and over 200 hostages they took.
I hope Israel keeps bombing them. Anyone who is willing to be recruited by them first can join them. Hamas loves to have human shields. Makes for great "civilians killed" propaganda that people like you take at face value.
Do I have to work for Hamas to see how we should approach when certain accusations are made?
If the accusation is that Hamas ordered the rapes then this should be provided with proof.

Sorry to hear that you like it when children and innocent are being bombed and hope it continues.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Did I miss something? Have you made aliyah?

וַיַּ֣עַשׂ יְהוֹשֻׁ֗עַ כַּאֲשֶׁ֤ר אָֽמַר־לוֹ֙ מֹשֶׁ֔ה לְהִלָּחֵ֖ם בַּעֲמָלֵ֑ק וּמֹשֶׁה֙ אַהֲרֹ֣ן וְח֔וּר עָל֖וּ רֹ֥אשׁ הַגִּבְעָֽה

וְהָיָ֗ה כַּאֲשֶׁ֨ר יָרִ֥ים מֹשֶׁ֛ה יָד֖וֹ וְגָבַ֣ר יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל וְכַאֲשֶׁ֥ר יָנִ֛יחַ יָד֖וֹ וְגָבַ֥ר עֲמָלֵֽק׃

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The alternative is much worse, sunrise. If this is not finished, it has been nothing more than a very bloody training exercise for the Palestinian resistance. The strongest most talented warriors are concentrated together. They've seen how we move and operate. Not good. It needs to be finished.

The tactical mistake, was the "pause" which the world demanded. This needs to end rapidly. The longer it goes on, the more innocents are harmed.
How can this work when it has never worked before and is showing signs and indications of failure now?
It's not a pause to blame. America recently failed after trying 20 years in Afghanistan. The mistake is trying something that has a staggering chance of failure and we know for certain will only prime people to keep fighting.