• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hamas to recruit Gazan youths in Khan Yunis comeback

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
How can this work when it has never worked before

It hasn't been tried before. Israel has in the past negotiated with the ones who have sworn to destroy us. Hoping and praying, "this time will be different". Each and every time, our enemies regroup, lay in wait, and attack our most vulnerable and innocent. Why? Because we won't bow to them and their gods. No more.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
וַיַּ֣עַשׂ יְהוֹשֻׁ֗עַ כַּאֲשֶׁ֤ר אָֽמַר־לוֹ֙ מֹשֶׁ֔ה לְהִלָּחֵ֖ם בַּעֲמָלֵ֑ק וּמֹשֶׁה֙ אַהֲרֹ֣ן וְח֔וּר עָל֖וּ רֹ֥אשׁ הַגִּבְעָֽה

וְהָיָ֗ה כַּאֲשֶׁ֨ר יָרִ֥ים מֹשֶׁ֛ה יָד֖וֹ וְגָבַ֣ר יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל וְכַאֲשֶׁ֥ר יָנִ֛יחַ יָד֖וֹ וְגָבַ֥ר עֲמָלֵֽק׃
I'm afraid in my effort to be subtle I was only unclear. For that I apologize. In retrospect it might be better anyhow to have this conversation in a less public manner.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It hasn't been tried before. Israel has in the past negotiated with the ones who have sworn to destroy us. Hoping and praying, "this time will be different". Each and every time, our enemies regroup, lay in wait, and attack our most vulnerable and innocent. Why? Because we won't bow to them and their gods. No more.
Bombing an enemy into extinction and policing the hell out of a people does not work. America spent about 20 years in Afghanistan trying and have nothing but death, damaged lives and wasted resources to show for it. That's also not the only example to show how foolhardy this is.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Do I have to work for Hamas to see how we should approach when certain accusations are made?
If the accusation is that Hamas ordered the rapes then this should be provided with proof.

Sorry to hear that you like it when children and innocent are being bombed and hope it continues.
You guys think Hamas is innocent no matter what they do, and consider them martyrs when they pay the price for their crimes.
Ask Hamas how the hostages they've been holding for more than 250 are doing. If Hamas is so great at kidnapping them, I'm sure they'll give accurate and honest answers as to the condition of their hostages.
It's amazing how a terrorist organization earns the trust of you people. College education in the USA has really declined.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You guys think Hamas is innocent no matter what they do.....
giphy.gif

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
to Bombing an enemy into extinction [does not work.]

True.... ( you're exaggerating intentionally, right? ) "Making people feel as if they are being bombed out of existence doesn't work" is more accurate, right?

and policing the hell out of a people does not work.

Well.... it's a start. Civil liberties are the first casualty of any war fought on native soil. The Palestinian resistance started the war over 100 years ago. It has been ongoing ever since. Their tactics are understandable, I'm not blaming them for being Machiavellian. I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing ( to a degree ) if I was educated to hate, and blame, and martyr myself, and my children, for a great heavenly reward.

But they've been attacking consistently for a long time. That has consequences.

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

You guys think Hamas is innocent no matter what they do, and consider them martyrs when they pay the price for their crimes.
Ask Hamas how the hostages they've been holding for more than 250 are doing. If Hamas is so great at kidnapping them, I'm sure they'll give accurate and honest answers as to the condition of their hostages.
It's amazing how a terrorist organization earns the trust of you people. College education in the USA has really declined.
I am not from USA. Weird thing to say, nobody has care Blanche on their action, hamas and not the Zionist.
You are asking about the hostages that being held in Gaza, do you the same with the hostages in Israel?I doubt you do.

Hamas doesn’t earn our trust, it’s the Zionist atrocities that I am against.

Laniakea

Not of this world
I am not from USA. Weird thing to say, nobody has care Blanche on their action, hamas and not the Zionist.
You are asking about the hostages that being held in Gaza, do you the same with the hostages in Israel?I doubt you do.

Hamas doesn’t earn our trust, it’s the Zionist atrocities that I am against.
Those held by Israel are prisoners who were caught committing crimes. The hostages being held by Hamas are civilians that were attending a "peace" music festival, or were in their homes. Big difference.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Detained meaning not convicted?

Um, that's how every modern law enforcement agency operates in the entire free world.

A person gets arrested ( detained ), then there is a hearing, then if there's evidence, there may be a trial... and finally after perhaps a year or more there might be a conviction.

People are detained all day long without convictions. Everywhere.

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

LOL. Yes. You don't know that?
Instead of laughing maybe show me where I used Hamas as a source?
Um, that's how every modern law enforcement agency operates in the entire free world.

A person gets arrested ( detained ), then there is a hearing, then if there's evidence, there may be a trial... and finally after perhaps a year or more there might be a conviction
so palastinians can be detained for a year without trail?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Instead of laughing maybe show me where I used Hamas as a source?

The 'naqba' story.
The faux "they stole our land" story
The false allegations of prisoner's abuse

Your entire understanding of the conflict is coming from Hamas. Do you even know who they are?

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

Don't you know that the body count from Gaza is coming from Hamas??? And they've been proven to be lying about it?
Yes it comes from Hamas. So you are saying that the number of Hamas in history they lied about the number? I am curious , can you show where Hamas lied multiple times in history?

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

The 'naqba' story.
The faux "they stole our land" story
The false allegations of prisoner's abuse

Your entire understanding of the conflict is coming from Hamas. Do you even know who they are?
I got my information of international agencies for the first 2.

I didnt even make the last one . I know there are still investigating the accusations

Yes I know who Hamas are . They are a resistance militant that was supported and funded by the Zionist to undermine Arafat and the peace talk. You have to say the Zionist did got what they want. No peace