• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy Land and the Jews

Aabraham ben Azar

I really don't think the OP is here to debate what is true or not.

He is solely here to propagate his racism and that is all.

Or am I being Captain Obvious?
Is God a racism when he says the holy land for the descendants of Abraham only ? ( Read HaTorah , Genesis 15:18 )
(( 18On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, ‘To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates))

CynthiaCypher

Is God a racism when he says the holy land for the descendants of Abraham only ? ( Read HaTorah , Genesis 15:18 )
(( 18On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, ‘To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates))

I shown you the genetic evidence that the Jewish people are indeed Semites. You keep wanting to deny it. You just want to propagate racism.

Harmonious

I really don't think the OP is here to debate what is true or not.

He is solely here to propagate his racism and that is all.

Or am I being Captain Obvious?
:)

You might notice that he keeps on about Jews being able to prove who we are, but when we asked him to prove his own lineage, he has stubbornly remained silent on the issue.

I agree with you, but I'm no longer answering for his benefit. I get the feeling that others who are reading along might learn a thing or two, despite our OP.

Last edited:

CynthiaCypher

:)

You might notice that he keeps on about Jews being able to prove who we are, but when we asked him to prove his own lineage, he has stubbornly remained silent on the issue.

I agree with you, but this is starting to become fun again.

I guess the genome isn't enough for him when it comes to proof.

In his mind, there is no way the Jewish people could really be Semites.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Anyone who keeps pretentiously referencing HaTora is far more committed to posturing than to anything that might even vaguely correspond to cogent thought.

Harmonious

You know... I find it interesting that you play this one verse, as if it is the only one with meaning, but you ignore the rest of the Torah, where God tells the Jews that He is bringing the nation to the Land of Canaan. And you conveniently ignore the verses that are pointed out to you to describe who is part of the Nation of Israel in the Sinai desert.

We aren't told the names of the "hangers-on" or the converts, because we aren't supposed to make a distinction between them and those who are born Jews. You must have missed the memo where the commandment was given to "love the convert."

Apparently, this has slipped your attention.

But then again, you don't seem to pay attention to much of anything besides your own opinion...

Aabraham ben Azar

I guess the genome isn't enough for him when it comes to proof.

In his mind, there is no way the Jewish people could really be Semites.
Now , prepare yourself for the shock:
Jews as per DNA science :
1)- Haplogroup R1a,Rab : Turkic,Khazars,Tatars,Mongolians
2)- Haplogroup E1 : Ancient Egyptians,Berbers,Ethipeans.
3)- Haplogroup G or T : Persians,Indians
4)- Haplogroup J2 : Kurdish,Turkish
5)- Haplogroup J1 : Real Judahites/Abrahamics/Bnei Yesrael/Semitics ( only 10% )

Aabraham ben Azar

You know... I find it interesting that you play this one verse, as if it is the only one with meaning, but you ignore the rest of the Torah, where God tells the Jews that He is bringing the nation to the Land of Canaan. And you conveniently ignore the verses that are pointed out to you to describe who is part of the Nation of Israel in the Sinai desert.

We aren't told the names of the "hangers-on" or the converts, because we aren't supposed to make a distinction between them and those who are born Jews. You must have missed the memo where the commandment was given to "love the convert."

Apparently, this has slipped your attention.

But then again, you don't seem to pay attention to much of anything besides your own opinion...
The real heirs and owners of the holy land are the descendants of Abraham from his own offspring / body /ZRA' /ZR3 and not converted or adopted .

CynthiaCypher

Now , prepare yourself for the shock:
Jews as per DNA science :

5)- Haplogroup J1 : Real Judahites/Abrahamics/Bnei Yesrael/Semitics ( only 10% )

Funny because genetic studies show that 40% of Jewish belong to group J or J1, then some are J2 but many and I mean many are of the Cohen Modal Haplotype or Y-chromosomal Aaron.

Harmonious

The real heirs and owners of the holy land are the descendants of Abraham from his own offspring / body /ZRA' /ZR3 and not converted or adopted .
And you never read past Genesis, as it seems that would be beyond your comprehension. Also, it seems that you have no true interest in learning what God's will concerning that matter is, or you honestly would have read further.

Further, you never proved that YOU are a descendant of Abraham, from his offspring, body, Zerah. You merely announced that you were.

CynthiaCypher

I think the OP is under the mistaken impression that people exhibit just one genetic type.

Maybe the OP should learn about the birds and the bee and about how DNA gets mixed up.

First the mommy and the daddy meet...

Aabraham ben Azar

And you never read past Genesis, as it seems that would be beyond your comprehension. Also, it seems that you have no true interest in learning what God's will concerning that matter is, or you honestly would have read further.

Further, you never proved that YOU are a descendant of Abraham, from his offspring, body, Zerah. You merely announced that you were.
I am proud to be J1 a real Abrahamic ( blessed by God ) , descendants of Prophets of God .

Aabraham ben Azar

I think the OP is under the mistaken impression that people exhibit just one genetic type.

Maybe the OP should learn about the birds and the bee and about how DNA gets mixed up.

First the mommy and the daddy meet...
We are not discussing about people but about descendants of one man called Abraham ( should be one Haplogroup ) and not multinational haplogroups.

CynthiaCypher

I am proud to be J1 a real Abrahamic ( blessed by God ) , descendants of Prophets of God .

J1 which appeared over 15,000 years ago just proves a person is Semitic. J2 appears closer to the bronze age a little before Abraham's time, and CMH appears at 3500 years ago about Abraham's time. So if you are just J1 you are not a descendant of Abraham.