• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homosexuality not included.

espo35

and then Christians wonder why most of mainstream society hates them.

Ok

John 15 (Jesus speaking):

18If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. 19If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

no-body

Ok

18If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. 19If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

That's nice. Now why do you go against it and try to make the world theocratic if you are supposed to stay out of it? Marriage within your own religion is your business, marriage in societies is not.

waitasec

Veteran Member
Ok

luke 6 (jesus speaking)

32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

Fester

I think followers of a religion based on the Bible should do what the Bible says.
You mean like "judge not", and "let he who is without sin cast the first stone", and "love your neighbor as yourself", and stuff like that? Because I vote yes on that...

waitasec

Veteran Member
I think followers of a religion based on the Bible should do what the Bible says.
there is a big problem with this approach...

I don't give an ants' arse about Biff and Barry and their hurt feelings.

Really. I don't.

luke 6
30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

my question to you is, why don't you care?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
there is a big problem with this approach...

luke 6
30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

my question to you is, why don't you care?
um...
He is not a follower of a religion based on the Bible?

espo35

Hey, if you boys want to feel good about having men cram their members down your waiting anii, that's grand.

Enjoy.

espo35

You always focus on sex. Get your mind out the gutter and focus on LOVE!

You'd like to think I "always focus on sex". However, this is the first time I've brought it up.
I loved my father and brothers. I've never had sex with them, though. Does that make me a homosexual?

Last edited:

Fester

You'd like to think I "always focus on sex". However, this is the first time I've brought it up.
I loved my father and brothers. I've never had sex with them, though. Does that make me a homosexual?
Loving your mother and sisters doesn't necessarily make you straight, either. Your point, whatever it may have been, is lost.

espo35

I see you are out of coherent points to present.

Let's not forget what homosexuality IS. It is not just love and commitment and unicorns. Be aware of what it is you are supporting.
If you find the visual aspect of it I provided, uncomfortable....good.