• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homosexuality

ftv1975

I wonder where you live, that you have never seen a newspaper with engagement and wedding announcements, never heard of a wedding shower, never been to a wedding, never heard people mention their boyfriends or their girlfriends. It is fascinating that somebody can live so completely isolated from society that they are unaware of the many ways in which heterosexuals publicize their sexuality and their relationships, and even more interesting that a person living in such complete isolation and such complete ignorance of human society nevertheless manages to have access to the Internet.
Marriage is not coming out to me in the same way a person celebrates being homosexual. if you like being gay have at it. to say gay sex is the same as hetro sex is false.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
yes! the main purpose to having sex is to procreate. not saying there aren't other reasons people have sex

But see ..if the "main purpose " for having sex is to "procreate" what say you that MOST people even of those that have children have 98% of there sexual encounters when they either "cant" have children or they are "done having children have sex anyway?

Are you going to stand their and tell them they arent having sex for the "main purpose"?

So "those people" are having sex for the "side purposes".

I think you are "sadly" mistaken". The MAIN purpose for two people having sex in most cases is NOT to reproduce honey.

People have sex for the "main purpose" that it feels good..and they love each other...Its not like a bee carrying pollen to germinate blindly.

Have you ever heard of "coupling".

Love

Dallas

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Marriage is not coming out to me in the same way a person celebrates being homosexual. if you like being gay have at it. to say gay sex is the same as hetro sex is false.
ROTFLMAO

Way to present your double standards to the world!

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

HOW would you know that?

And besides that..even if it isnt the "same" why do you pretend you or heterosexual sex is "superior"?

Because you can "possibly " procreate?

Love

Dallas

ftv1975

So of course, you must be against infertile couples or couples who don't want to have children, right? You know, to avoid having double standards?

Edit: Oh and contraceptives...and other goodies :).
nope not against infertile couples or couples that aren't ready to have children or don't want them. infertility can be cured in most cases. in what way do i have double standards? a man man sexual relationship can never provide a baby. a womem women relationship can never provide a baby. contraceptive what a joke. self control best contraceptive.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
nope not against infertile couples or couples that aren't ready to have children or don't want them. infertility can be cured in most cases. in what way do i have double standards? a man man sexual relationship can never provide a baby. a womem women relationship can never provide a baby. contraceptive what a joke. self control best contraceptive.
and yet there are many lesbians and homosexuals that have children....

Interesting how you would like to try and keep everyone in your cramped little vacuum of non-reality.

I mean here you give give a blatant exception to infertile couples, but cannot be bothered to pay any attention to the really real world that shows you are just plain full of ****.

Yeah, you wave your double standards before you like a flag to be proud of and then whine when someone points it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

ftv1975

ROTFLMAO

Way to present your double standards to the world!
okay i am the dumbest person in the world so explain. how what i said was a double standard. doesn't bother me if you explain how what i said is a double standard. what does "rotflmao" mean?

ftv1975

and yet there are many lesbians and homosexuals that have children....

Interesting how you would like to try and keep everyone in your cramped little vacuum of non-reality.
Get real! adoption isn't what i am talking about.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Do you feel in order to prove love you have to have sex?
do you think that the only reason to have sex is to procreate?

Because that is pretty much what your argument is saying.
That the only reason for sex is to have babies and that since (according to you) same sex couples cannot make babies, they should not have sex. No wait...there was something about marriage in there i think.........or was there...yes...no...

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

WHAT if it CANT be cured honey? YOu even said in "most cases".I gave you the example of my parents..33 years out of 35 years there was (and still insn't ) ANY cure for total hysterectomy.If they have sex there is NO chance..Not to mention she is 65.WHAT say you once the "wifey" hits moeopause"(its called PERMENENT infertility) at 50?

And what about me sweet heart?Im still "fertile" but I dont WANT and neither does my husband anymore children.I have a grandbaby already.

I know..I can tell; my husband.."well the MAIN reason for us to "have sex" is over.SO from NOW on any reason we have sex is the same reason GAY PEOPLE have sex.A LESSER reason with LESS purpose.

So we can join the ranks of the "gays".

:beach:

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Get real! adoption isn't what i am talking about.

WHY NOT???

There are LOTS of little children "born to heteros having sex for the MAIN purpose" that DONT give a CRAP about the MAIN purpose.

So the MAIN purpose of their sexual aventures wander around WISHING they had someone who actually cared about their life.

Love

Dallas

ftv1975

But see ..if the "main purpose " for having sex is to "procreate" what say you that MOST people even of those that have children have 98% of there sexual encounters when they either "cant" have children or they are "done having children have sex anyway?

Are you going to stand their and tell them they arent having sex for the "main purpose"?

So "those people" are having sex for the "side purposes".

for other purposes than the main purpose yes.

I think you are "sadly" mistaken". The MAIN purpose for two people having sex in most cases is NOT to reproduce honey.
you do? so eggs and sperm don't produce babies.

People have sex for the "main purpose" that it feels good..and they love each other...Its not like a bee carrying pollen to germinate blindly.
i would agree that this is the most popular reason people have sex. but it isn't the main purpose in having sex.
Have you ever heard of "coupling".

Love

Dallas
if it wasn't the main purpose there would be no sperm and no eggs. coupling yeh i use couplings for conduit work all the time. you need glue though to hold the coupling in place. feeling good is what causes a person to have sex again. if sex felt bad people wouldn't have sex.

ftv1975

WHY NOT???

There are LOTS of little children "born to heteros having sex for the MAIN purpose" that DONT give a CRAP about the MAIN purpose.

So the MAIN purpose of their sexual aventures wander around WISHING they had someone who actually cared about their life.

Love

Dallas
they haven't produced a baby by having sex and never will. :rolleyes:(refering to homo. sex) while adoption is good not the best way to raise a child in a gay relationship from my point of view.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
if it wasn't the main purpose there would be no sperm and no eggs.
this is nothing more than speculative opinion.
Care to try again?

coupling yeh i use couplings for conduit work all the time. you need glue though to hold the coupling in place.
So now you are going to play weasel word games?
No big surprise, really.
Disappointing, but I figured you would have something else to grasp onto, since your straws are wearing thin.

feeling good is what causes a person to have sex again.
Really?
Prove it.
Any I mean with actual evidence, not this "common sense" crap you have been TRYING thus far.

if sex felt bad people wouldn't have sex.
yes they would.
The would have to in order to get married... ...i mean they would have to in order to make babies... .... and making babies is the only reason for signing a legal contract... ...but same sex couples cannot ever in no way have babies.. ...except in the real world they do.... but they can't...because they ar enot allowed to get married.. .... youhave to be married to make babies.....

ftv1975

What, do you think being gay makes the reproduction organs just somehow magically stop working?

What a strange little world you peek your head from
are you seriously trying to tell me that man on man action is going to produce a baby. Please explain how this works i am all ears. :sarcastic