• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homosexuality

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
they haven't produced a baby by having sex and never will. :rolleyes:(refering to homo. sex) while adoption is good not the best way to raise a child in a gay relationship from my point of view.

WHAT about a "straight " (that likes penis in the vagina sex) person that NEVER "produced" either..

Now you are moving into the realm that homos arent as "good of " parents"

I just think this is the end of the subject with me.

Love

Dallas

McBell

Admiral Obvious
they haven't produced a baby by having sex and never will.
Here you show that you clearly live in your own little world.
How is the weather in that particular box of yours?

So what happens to a lesbian that all of a sudden she cannot get pregnant?

while adoption is good not the best way to raise a child in a gay relationship from my point of view.
Ah and here is the key to your whole double standard argument:
"from my point of view"

Because you have as yet given anything about same sex couples that does not ALSO apply to heterosexual couples that is anything more than your opinion.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
are you seriously trying to tell me that man on man action is going to produce a baby. Please explain how this works i am all ears. :sarcastic
How about you actually answer my question instead of trying to avoid it with a diversion?
Here it is again for your dodging convenience:
What, do you think being gay makes the reproduction organs just somehow magically stop working?
I even made it a bigger font and changed the colour so as to make your dodging of it even more impressive....

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
are you seriously trying to tell me that man on man action is going to produce a baby. Please explain how this works i am all ears. :sarcastic

WHAT DIFFERNCE DOES IT MAKE IF IT DOESNT!?????????????(TO YOU OR OUR SOCIETY?)

JUST LIKE WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE THAT MANY HETEROS CANT REPRODUCE!

YOU have a DOUBLE standard..and if you are "sad " all the gay guys and women wont have babies well then they can ADOPT all the UNWANTED children PRODUCED by the hetoros .

That would be a HUGE service to the community.

HEY maybe it would stop some women from aborting.(hey save a life..whats worse being aborted or being raised by a gay)

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

ftv1975

this is nothing more than speculative opinion.
Care to try again?
of course a person that doesn't believe in creation would say that.

So now you are going to play weasel word games?
No big surprise, really.
Disappointing, but I figured you would have something else to grasp onto, since your straws are wearing thin.

Really?
Prove it.
Any I mean with actual evidence, not this "common sense" crap you have been TRYING thus far.

yes they would.
The would have to in order to get married... ...i mean they would have to in order to make babies... .... and making babies is the only reason for signing a legal contract... ...but same sex couples cannot ever in no way have babies.. ...except in the real world they do.... but they can't...because they ar enot allowed to get married.. .... youhave to be married to make babies.....
(coupling) where do you think the term came from? coupling same sex pipe. so tell me what was the point in asking me about coupling. where is your evidence of what you believe to be true?

ftv1975

WHAT about a "straight " (that likes penis in the vagina sex) person that NEVER "produced" either..

Now you are moving into the realm that homos arent as "good of " parents"

I just think this is the end of the subject with me.

Love

Dallas
from my point of view they wouldn't have the balance a male and female offer that i feel children need. not saying they can't be good parents just saying they can't provide the balance.

McBell

Admiral Obvious

You have absolutely no idea what I do and do not believe.
So how about you try to stay on topic?
Or do you concede?

(coupling) where do you think the term came from? coupling same sex pipe. so tell me what was the point in asking me about coupling. where is your evidence of what you believe to be true?
what a load of ****.
Here you go:
cou·pling
n.
1. The act of linking together or forming couples.
2. The act of uniting sexually.
3. A device that links or connects.
4. Electronics Transfer of energy from one circuit to another.
5. The body part of a four-footed animal that connects the hindquarters to the forequarters.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
So now, in the CONTEXT of the post in which the word was used...........

ftv1975

WHAT DIFFERNCE DOES IT MAKE IF IT DOESNT!?????????????(TO YOU OR OUR SOCIETY?)

JUST LIKE WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE THAT MANY HETEROS CANT REPRODUCE!

YOU have a DOUBLE standard..and if you are "sad " all the gay guys and women wont have babies well then they can ADOPT all the UNWANTED children PRODUCED by the hetoros .

That would be a HUGE service to the community.

HEY maybe it would stop some women from aborting.(hey save a life..whats worse being aborted or being raised by a gay)

Love

Dallas
"huge service to the community" if you say so. i am not sad that they won't produce babies. it is just that they don't fit the main purpose in sexual intercourse. gay sex is a false statement to human reproduction. it isn't false with infirtile people because of the fact that man and women can produce babies.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
from my point of view they wouldn't have the balance a male and female offer that i feel children need. not saying they can't be good parents just saying they can't provide the balance.

Balance of WHAT???

Ya know if you have two parents that love each other and love you most kids are pretty happy.

Not many kids get all that so if they(the parents) happen to be gay I would say thats an easier hump (due to the embarrasement becuase of DISCRIMENATION) to get over and a lot easier than some other "traditional) set ups.

If two totally gay people are in love and raising kids that they both love.Its NOT going to hurt the kids.

Sure if they are fighing and breaking up and cheating on each other.Its the same difference.

Love

Dallas

McBell

Admiral Obvious
"huge service to the community" if you say so. i am not sad that they won't produce babies. it is just that they don't fit the main purpose in sexual intercourse. gay sex is a false statement to human reproduction.
Again, Do you believe that once someone becomes gay that their reproductive orgons just stop working?

it isn't false with infirtile people because of the fact that man and women can produce babies.
Now you are flat out wrong
If they are infertile then they cannot make babies.

HINT: that is what 'infertile' means....

Kerr

From what I have heard children to gay parents only grow up to be more tolerant, so you could argue that it is actually more healthy... from a specific perspective.

ftv1975

Originally Posted by ftv1975

Or do you concede?
how can you say then that sperm and eggs don't serve the purpose of having sex. or even be the main purpose.

Quote:

what a load of ****.
Here you go:
cou·pling
n.
2. The act of uniting sexually.this is new
3. A device that links or connects. i just stated this.
5. The body part of a four-footed animal that connects the hindquarters to the forequarters.

okay that difinition is different than the one i have even in the american heritage dictionary. what year was your definition produced.

Last edited:

Kerr

Or do you concede?

how can you say then that sperm and eggs don't serve the purpose of having sex.

Quote:

what a load of ****.
Here you go:
cou·pling
n.
2. The act of uniting sexually.
3. A device that links or connects. i just stated this.

okay that difinition is different than the one i have even in the american heritage dictionary. what year was your definition produced.
Define purpose.

ftv1975

Balance of WHAT???

Ya know if you have two parents that love each other and love you most kids are pretty happy.

Not many kids get all that so if they(the parents) happen to be gay I would say thats an easier hump (due to the embarrasement becuase of DISCRIMENATION) to get over and a lot easier than some other "traditional) set ups.

If two totally gay people are in love and raising kids that they both love.Its NOT going to hurt the kids.

Sure if they are fighing and breaking up and cheating on each other.Its the same difference.

Love

Dallas
so you don't think a balance exists between a male and female.

ftv1975

Ok, but on a philosophical level, what defines our purpose, our biological body or our mind?
God defines our purpose it is up to us as individuals to decide whether or not to follow in that purpose. bioligical body or mind (Hmmm) which defines purpose. because both reveal truth. both i would have to say. sorry for taking so long to reply.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Again, Do you believe that once someone becomes gay that their reproductive orgons just stop working?

Now you are flat out wrong
If they are infertile then they cannot make babies.

HINT: that is what 'infertile' means....
Its called a hysterectomy.Iv'e known women as young as 24 that had one.(with no children to boot)

Love

Dallas