• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How can i get this Woman out of my head,she can't get me out of hers :help:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I've already decided that this is going no further than friendship,thats all I have to offer,i can still accept the fact that she is gorgeous and charismatic as are other female friends,i'm not weak,i spent an 8 week run being a naked savage with 2 naked women in a play,i was hand painted by a woman who did my lower half on her knees and when not on stage we used to smoke in the shower as its not allowed inside,a chair and a naked woman on each knee,most danger came from cigarette ash :eek:

I want to trade places with you. Now.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
So stable she's calling you and texting you several times a day even though you've asked her to give you some space . Right.

She has agreed to no more texting or calls as we are meeting for lunch on Tuesday,i will put an end to it then,she has a lot to lose too,probably more.

Alceste

Vagabond
I'm ok now and resolved :)

Great! I would hate to see another marriage fall apart just because some poor sops thought they could keep their affair secret. I've seen that happen too many times.

That thing with my granddad - he married his mistress and they lived happily ever after in a little bubble with little contact with his kids and no contact with his wife. That lasted thirty years.

Then his second wife died and he decided he wanted to be part of the family again. Trouble is, he's practically a stranger and nobody is interested in anything but his money. He's had to hire someone to keep him company. Every now and then his kids and grand kids pop in to make sure they're still in the will.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Great! I would hate to see another marriage fall apart just because some poor sops thought they could keep their affair secret. I've seen that happen too many times.

That thing with my granddad - he married his mistress and they lived happily ever after in a little bubble with little contact with his kids and no contact with his wife. That lasted thirty years.

Then his second wife died and he decided he wanted to be part of the family again. Trouble is, he's practically a stranger and nobody is interested in anything but his money. He's had to hire someone to keep him company. Every now and then his kids and grand kids pop in to make sure they're still in the will.

That sucks,i love my family from the tallest to the smallest,i wouldn't trade that for anything,to be that detatched from them I would lose the will to live.

Alceste

Vagabond
That sucks,i love my family from the tallest to the smallest,i wouldn't trade that for anything,to be that detatched from them I would lose the will to live.

Then you're a better man than my granddad. My ex fiance too. The mother of his baby found out about his affairs over Facebook from a mistress. Suffice it to say, they don't have much to do with him any more. That kid will grow up thinking of somebody else as his dad. And of course my ex is alone. The mistress didn't want him either after she found out he had a family he never told her about.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Then you're a better man than my granddad. My ex fiance too. The mother of his baby found out about his affairs over Facebook from a mistress. Suffice it to say, they don't have much to do with him any more. That kid will grow up thinking of somebody else as his dad. And of course my ex is alone. The mistress didn't want him either after she found out he had a family he never told her about.

That's sad,all my kids are adults now but such a rift as that would devastate me.

Wherenextcolumbus

I disagree with this approach. It's natural to be attracted to other people, have romantic friendships, etc.

Deciding to bang somebody is a different kettle of fish, though. Your partner should have a say.

I think the difference in this situation is the "oh she's great! She's beautiful! She's 8years younger! She's amazing I can't stop calling her" yeah that's bound to hurt his wife.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Advice for English lion guy.....

Your limerance ain't voluntary.
Obsessive compulsions are very
much troubling, & net
you trouble, so get
relief from what makes knuckles hairy.

Reptillian

Hamburgler Extraordinaire
Nothing a cold shower and plenty of Kellogg's corn flakes, Graham crackers, and a spoonful of saltpeter won't cure. "Nothing like heaps of bland flavorless food to help suppress those dirty sinful urges." - Kellogg and Graham

Your situation reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Homer meets the perfect woman for him at work, but he ends up choosing to stay with Marge. If Homer can make the right choice, so can you!

Alceste

Vagabond
I truly don't understand monogamy.

You don't need to. You just need to understand that most of us are disinclined to do things that will hurt the people we love the most. If banging other people is one of those things, so be it. If not, that's fine too.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Advice for English lion guy.....

Your limerance ain't voluntary.
Obsessive compulsions are very
much troubling, & net
you trouble, so get
relief from what makes knuckles hairy.

Good advice but I think the image you posted earlier in the thread is having a long lasting effect :D