• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

how did man appear on earth

UnTheist

Actually, the best answer is "we don't know", as some people don't mind admitting that they don't know everything.and don't think that saying "godditit" is an explanation for anything.

Eddy Daze

whirling dervish
where'd the chemicals come from? Yeap -- oops and poof -- the materialist gods.

We could say that there is an ultimate creator who created time and that the highest material being "Brahma" created the material universe.

I have been discussing this with a colleage and he reckons there is proof in the genes of one common ancestor because of similarities, but I said if you have an empty planet and were equipt to create, you are likely to create many types that ballanct and form a sustainable ecostructure, also yuo are likely going to use similar programs and nanobots within the creatures you create to help them adapt to environmental conditions of the planet.You will use the material that is present

herushura

Alien from another solar system travels to Earth interbread with Apes and created the Super Ape, with super brain power that they dominated over the animals and became the mose advance beings on earth.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Alien from another solar system travels to Earth interbread with Apes and created the Super Ape, with super brain power that they dominated over the animals and became the mose advance beings on earth.

Since when did humans become "advanced beings"? Sure! I realize Obama got elected, but even his election hasn't changed basic human nature. So who are these "advanced beings" you speak of?

herushura

Since when did humans become "advanced beings"? Sure! I realize Obama got elected, even his election hasn't changed basic human nature. So who are these "advanced beings" you speak of?

Homo-Sapians, the alien created other humans but failed like neanerthal, they were to big and they couldnt give birth as the newborns were to big,

Dezzie

I agree with many of the other answers to this. I also do not know... I want to lean more towards evolution though because of the obvious evidence supporting it. The Adam and Eve thing is a bit too much for me to take in. I don't think humans just "appeared" out of thin air either. I believe it was a gradual process. I guess the evolution aspect is more my answer. :)

Eddy Daze

whirling dervish
I agree with many of the other answers to this. I also do not know... I want to lean more towards evolution though because of the obvious evidence supporting it. The Adam and Eve thing is a bit too much for me to take in. I don't think humans just "appeared" out of thin air either. I believe it was a gradual process. I guess the evolution aspect is more my answer. :)

but the scientific evidence would support the Adam and Eve stuff, common ancestors , out of Africa and all that.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Except that it doesn't support the Biblical concept in the slightest.
Humanities last shared female ancestor came tens of thousands of years before males last shared common ancestor.
Those two were just the most successful of whole communities of early humans.
And they came from shared common ancestors who were not yet fully human.

Back and back through deep time.

wa:do

Eddy Daze

whirling dervish
Listening to a Bible scholar on the radio once, he put forward the idea that the Adam and Eve story was distorted by the church, due to male dominance and it was actually a woman that was created first "Lilith" I think he called her.And if the timespans have been mixed up in translation, you never know.

crystalonyx

There was no "first" man or woman, simply because even you can trace genetically back to a common ancestor, it is genetic construct, not a family tree. The "first" human would always have to had a mother and father.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
How did man appear on earth? The fierce moon giant, Tiki Tiki Too, shot men and women to earth with his mighty bow, PlanetSlayer, in order to win an archery contest with the gods. That was back in the old days, when men and women often got shot places by the giants. Today's kids have it much easier when they want to travel.

Eddy Daze

whirling dervish
There was no "first" man or woman, simply because even you can trace genetically back to a common ancestor, it is genetic construct, not a family tree. The "first" human would always have to had a mother and father.

but if the first hman had a father and mother that were not human, would that be like say a new species hatching out of a birds egg, eg A Dunnock hatching out of a robins egg?

Eddy Daze

whirling dervish
Sunstone....I've no idea, either robins and dunnocks share a comon ancestor, robins are not the common ancestor of Dunnocks, todays species cannot be common ancestors of future species, dunnocks already exist?

Maybe I should have said "Like a completely new species emerging from a robins egg/s"?