• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans are not alive and don't feel anything .

jes-us

"Humans are not alive and don't feel anything" is false, it is obviously false and you have done nothing to change this, you have had plenty of opportunity but you have failed to do so

All you have provided is half-baked sophistry
Oddly enough a friend of mine just visited me and he understood right away !

I mentioned prior what the boxes represented , way back in this thread . However , for the readers who can't be bothered to read the entire thread , the boxes represent a brain !

Let me answer this first - ''
So you believe that humanity does not objectively exist?

That is only an abstraction?

That's plainly ridiculous''

No, I know humanity is an abstract existence that isn't alive ! It is not a belief .

You also asked how do we add a word to the box ? Well , we don't add a word to the box , the words added themselves throughout time .

In example a sentient being was walking along and saw a tree , the sentient being did not know it was called a tree because the word didn't exist . The sentient being then forms the word tree and the word added itself to the box .

The sentient being then walks further on and discovers a group of sentient beings they had not seen before . The sentients being then spoke to the group , saying ''tree,tree,tree,'' .

Tree being the only word in the sentient beings box .

Now this group of sentient beings were more evolved than the traveller , they were much more human , they had several words in their boxes , they replied , ''Hello , hello, hello, tree'' .

From this day forward the traveller was know as Tree .

This is how humans evolved within animal hosts .

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
No, I know humanity is an abstract existence that isn't alive ! It is not a belief .
Today I went to the supermarket and I saw lots of humans

They had language, currency, technology

I saw humanity with my own eyes

I cannot see abstractions, I cannot interact with abstractions

You are a part of humanity......... are you an abstraction???????
In example a sentient being was walking along and saw a tree , the sentient being did not know it was called a tree because the word didn't exist . The sentient being then forms the word tree and the word added itself to the box .
Right...... so a person comes along and devises a name for what we'd call a tree. I get that.

The word "tree" is added to is vocabulary......
The sentient being then walks further on and discovers a group of sentient beings they had not seen before . The sentients beings then spoke to the group , saying ''tree,tree,tree,'' .
OK, so he tells the other people what he has seen (the tree) and then tells them the name he has given to it. I'm following you. I think......
Tree being the only word in the sentient beings box .
So you're saying that they have learnt the word from the person who devised it. OK.

So a person has named something and told other people about what they have named?

But what do you mean by "the only word" in their box? - you mean that's the only word they know? That they know no other word apart from their word for "tree"????
Now this group of sentient beings were more evolved than the traveller , they were much more human , they had several words in their boxes , they replied , ''Hello , hello, hello, tree'' .
How can one be "much more human"? - that's sounds like something the Nazis would say. You can be human in a different way but you can't be "less" human

What do you mean by "several words in their boxes"?

You're saying that they thought the first person was calling himself a tree?
From this day forward the traveller was know as Tree .
Because they thought he was talking about himself???????

This is how humans evolved within animal hosts .

I said I was at the supermarket earlier today. When I was there I was thinking about some of the things you'd said. I saw people walking about - people who are animals - and I saw that they were behaving according to things that did not originate in them, such as laws, rules, customs, and languages

I saw that bodies of flesh and bone were animated by things that were social and cultural

And that those social and cultural things can be transmitted to other humans, and passed down over a great many generations

I saw that people were animals who had within them abstract things that were not biological, such as rules and language and concepts

Is this the kind of thing you were getting at?

jes-us

Dude, this comes over as nonsense.....
The British wanted the world to be English and had crusades . The Germans wanted the world to be German and started a war . Americans wanted America to be America , so they had a war with the British . The Middle East wants the world to be Muslim , so they fight etc .
China seems pretty happy leaving the world alone , very human but admitting I don't know the whole of China's world history .

Do I really need to continue the evidence of my prior statement ?

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
The British wanted the world to be English and had crusades . The Germans wanted the world to be German and started a war . Americans wanted America to be America , so they had a war with the British . The Middle East wants the world to be Muslim , so they fight etc .
China seems pretty happy leaving the world alone , very human but admitting I don't know the whole of China's world history .

Do I really need to continue the evidence of my prior statement ?
So why couldn't you have just said this?

Why did you have to phrase it so awkwardly? I have never heard the term "localised evolution" before and cloning???? - that's when you make an exact copy of a human

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
It was just an example of evolution of humans within an animal host . They could of thought the traveller was threatening them or anything else .
So some people misunderstood someone.........

I can understand that in everyday terms

I don't need to adopt bizarre notions of animals hosts and such

jes-us

So why couldn't you have just said this?

Why did you have to phrase it so awkwardly? I have never heard the term "localised evolution" before and cloning???? - that's when you make an exact copy of a human
You are again considering the human and the body as one thing . We can clone the information off compact disks etc, the concept also applies to information .

I didn't phrase my sentence awkwardly , I phrased it in completion . Informative statements often have a sub section such as the evidence I provided afterwards .

The truth is there was never actually or is a religious war , the reasons of war is because localised groups , nationalities , want to clone all humans to be the same as their localised evolution .

jes-us

So some people misunderstood someone.........

I can understand that in everyday terms

I don't need to adopt bizarre notions of animals hosts and such
Correct you don't need to adopt the notion that you are within an animal hosts brain but you should except the truth , even if you feel the need to ignore it .
The beauty of existing but not being alive is the fact that humans are immortal compared to these living mortal animal hosts .

If these animals had not evolved , developing a secondary existence within these animals minds , humans would not exist somewhere after death of the animals body .

''Let the light shine brightly as it travels from the body to rest'' said he the words of light .

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
The truth is there was never actually or is a religious war , the reasons of war is because localised groups , nationalities , want to clone all humans to be the same as their localised evolution .
I'm a member of a localised group and I don't want to "clone" my group

I'm not a virus or a bacterium, I'm a human being with ethical standards

Have you even heard of "multiculturalism"????

I didn't phrase my sentence awkwardly
You're using your own idiosyncratic and bizarre terminology and concepts and expecting others to understand you as much as you yourself do

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
Correct you don't need to adopt the notion that you are within an animal hosts brain but you should except the truth , even if you feel the need to ignore it .
The beauty of existing but not being alive is the fact that humans are immortal compared to these living mortal animal hosts .

If these animals had not evolved , developing a secondary existence within these animals minds , humans would not exist somewhere after death of the animals body .

''Let the light shine brightly as it travels from the body to rest'' said he the words of light .
I've been considering all you've said throughout this thread, and I think that in your own convoluted and impenetrable way you have just discovered that humanity is both biological and abstract and are trying to share this

And yes it is. Good on you

Human bodies may die but humanity will live on

If you want to think of the cultural as a parasite and the biological as a host then that's fine but you cannot reasonably expect others to understand this when you put it to them in a cryptic and mysterious way

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
Your group is already cloned and like minded !
I don't pay attention to things that are poorly written or that don't make sense, I expect ideas to be put to me in clear and plain English

And if things are untrue I don't accept them as being true

If things are ludicrous I will not believe in them, I will dismiss them

This is not being like-minded

It's called being reasonable

jes-us

I've been considering all you've said throughout this thread, and I think that in your own convoluted and impenetrable way you have just discovered that humanity is both biological and abstract and are trying to share this

And yes it is. Good on you

Human bodies may die but humanity will live on

If you want to think of the cultural as a parasite and the biological as a host then that's fine but you cannot reasonably expect others to understand this when you put it to them in a cryptic and mysterious way
It isn't cryptic to me because I am not learning the information , I know this information and I am just the teacher .

Human cloning is a real thing and 2.38 billion Christians or other groups prove this .

Bare in mind we are not referring to the body when mentioning cloning , we are referring to information .

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
I am just the teacher .
Then you're not very good at your job.....
Bare in mind we are not referring to the body when mentioning cloning , we are referring to information .
Go to this website and read it

Meme - Wikipedia

This may help you express your thoughts in terms that others understand
Human cloning is a real thing and 2.38 billion Christians or other groups prove this .
Oh right, so you're saying all Christians think exactly alike?

That's rubbish

And arrogant

Are you some kind of Nietzschean superhuman?

jes-us

And which group might that be?
It wouldn't matter what group you are in , the fact you are in a group show the same interests , so although you are not aware , people in your group have cloned information relative to your groups interests .

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
It wouldn't matter what group you are in , the fact you are in a group show the same interests , so although you are not aware , people in your group have cloned information relative to your groups interests .
You belong to no social or cultural group?

Have you just come down from Heaven or something?

Are you some kind of superior being who belongs to no group and is not subject to the same things that the lesser beings are subject to?

And what are my group's interests????

jes-us

Oh right, so you're saying all Christians think exactly alike?

That's rubbish

And arrogant

Are you some kind of Nietzschean superhuman?
That is not what I said so again I will provide an easy explanation .

Christian is a word , all your members minds contain an exact copy of this word .

Spread the word said he

Cloning the word into others minds .

Imagine a row of empty boxes but one box had the word Muslim in .

If we then spread the word and place the word Muslim into the empty boxes , then all the boxes have a cloned image of the Muslim in them .

Add other words and the boxes start to think they are no longer boxes , they are now Muslims .