• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

Muffled

Jesus in me
How far back up your family tree did you check?
I believe the Odin line goes back to around 1000 BCE but there are no records to support it. Conceivalbly Odin arrived on earth around 10,000 BCE but I suppose being imortal means that he could have still been around in 1000 BCE. My wifes line follows the Huns back to 2500 BCE but I know of no records of that either.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Yes, that's right, it's all true, I read about this in a book called "Chariot of the Gods" by Herbert Von Danish Pastry, jolly interesting it was too. :p
And they made that film "Stargate" which was like a documentary really.....
Were you there and know this from pesonal interviews? If not your information isn't any better than mine.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Genealogists sometimes add mythical persons onto thier tree with very little evidence or no evidence at all just for fun. If genealogists can't even prove who their ancesters were then how can science purport to do so?
rotflmao

Now that's funny.
You saying you are no more competent than a dishonest genealogist.

Ben West

What is your justification for this belief?

Dear Quax, Because it would take a lifetime to go to the nearest Star with today's technology, not counting the return trip. After Jesus returns, we will mount up our wings as Eagles, like Adam was Before the fall, when he watched Jesus light the first Stars.

A

angellous_evangellous

It's great to see that this thread is still alive.

That's proof that this thread did not evolve.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Dear Bunyip, Thanks and Happy New Year to you. We will NOT travel to other Stars until Jesus returns and shows us HOW to speak ourselves to where ever we like. God Bless you.
Jesus isn't returning my friend. He was supposed to come back 2000 years ago.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I beleive last time I looked apes weren't on my family tree. I have KIng Arthur of the roundatable, several Greek gods, St patrick by one of his supposed 25 wives but not Adam and Eve because there was a missing link. Go figure! So that leaves me with Odin (the generations don't add up right) who supposedly was a god and an alien.

People still talk about a missing link?

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I believe the Odin line goes back to around 1000 BCE but there are no records to support it. Conceivalbly Odin arrived on earth around 10,000 BCE but I suppose being imortal means that he could have still been around in 1000 BCE. My wifes line follows the Huns back to 2500 BCE but I know of no records of that either.
Just checking.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
Angell suggested that this thread did not evolve.
Could be right, I'm worried about the growth of brain power.
Rationality seems to be at a tremendous shortage.
2000 years and not one single word, or law, or sign, or writing.
That entity did not 'evolve', no trumpets here !
~
'mud

Ben West

Jesus isn't returning my friend. He was supposed to come back 2000 years ago.

Dear Bunyip, Quit preaching Heathen doctrines. Jesus left on the present 6th Day and He will also return on the present 6th Day. Your confusion over this reveals that you are a Scoffer of the last days. ll Peter 3:3-7 Next, you will be telling us that Humans will evolve into really good people. What foolishness. Unless Jesus returns, Humans will destroy ALL FLESH. Want Scripture?

Ben West

People still talk about a missing link?

Dear LD, Noah is the "missing link" between Humans (descendants of Adam) and the sons of God (prehistoric people). Noah's grandsons married and produced today's Humans with the prehistoric women who were already here, and had been for Millions of years, when the Ark arrived. God Bless you.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Dear Bunyip, Quit preaching Heathen doctrines. Jesus left on the present 6th Day and He will also return on the present 6th Day. Your confusion over this reveals that you are a Scoffer of the last days. ll Peter 3:3-7 Next, you will be telling us that Humans will evolve into really good people. What foolishness. Unless Jesus returns, Humans will destroy ALL FLESH. Want Scripture?
rotflmao

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Don't tell me what I can or can not do Ben, you have no such right. Nor was I preaching anything, let alone 'heathen doctrines'. Jesus said he would return within a generation of his crucifixion - it didn't happen. And yes, most humans are really good people.

shawn001

Dear Offensiveusername, I love your SN. My evidence AGREES in every way with EVERY discovery of Science and History, even evolution. It also disagrees with the biggest falsehood ever told, and that is the False Assumption that Humans evolved from the common ancestor of Apes. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Well first you have genesis wrong to begin with and second it doesn't agree with this fact.

"
Uploaded on Nov 28, 2007
The phases through which chromosomes replicate, divide, shuffle, and recombine are imperfect, as DNA is subject to random mutations. Mutations do not always produce harmful outcomes. In fact, many mutations are thought to be neutral, and some even give rise to beneficial traits. To corroborate Darwin's theory, scientists would need to find a valid explanation for why a chromosome pair is missing in humans that is present in apes."

nor the fact, not all that long ago there were more then one species of humans on the planet.

Human Evolution by The Smithsonian Institution's Human Origins Program

"
How Do We Know Humans Are Primates?
Besides similar anatomy and behavior, there is DNA evidence. It confirms that humans are primates and that modern humans and chimpanzees diverged from a common ancestor between 8 and 6 million years ago. There is only about a 1.2 percent genetic difference between modern humans and chimpanzees throughout much of their genetic code."

How Do We Know Humans Are Primates? | The Smithsonian Institution's Human Origins Program