• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Dear Quax, The problem is that NO Evol has been able to provide ANY evidence except their own personal opinion. They can't seem to find ANYONE who knows How and When evolution produced a much higher level of intelligence than ANY other animal with the ability to Judge good and evil which NO animal has.

When you show them that God explains the whole process and that process agrees in every way with every discovery of mankind, they call you names and claim you are uneducated...BUT....they STILL provide NO evidence. Can you? Of course NOT. God Bless you.
Bold faced lies do not help your position.

Sonofason

Don't tell me what I can or can not do Ben, you have no such right. Nor was I preaching anything, let alone 'heathen doctrines'. Jesus said he would return within a generation of his crucifixion - it didn't happen. And yes, most humans are really good people.
No Jesus never said that. Jesus was telling his disciples that He would return when Israel, shows signs of new life, like a fig tree in the beginning of summer. Israel was indeed that tender branch in 1949, and the generation that saw this happen is the generation Jesus was referring to. The fig tree is Israel. And "this generation" is almost complete. Jesus is coming soon, and He's going to take you by surprise, like a thief in the night. You can count on it.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
And yet, I see nothing coming from you showing that I am wrong. I don't suppose I will.
No need to show you wrong when you cannot show you are right.

I don't intend on reading the substandard and false definition that is provided on a Wiki page. That which is true is true whether or not anyone knows it.
to bad you cannot show your claim to be true.
If all you have is "you have not proven it wrong" and "true is true" then you got nothing.

Sonofason

No need to show you wrong when you cannot show you are right.

to bad you cannot show your claim to be true.
If all you have is "you have not proven it wrong" and "true is true" then you got nothing.
Very well. I have nothing for you. Bathe in your glory.