• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

The Neo Nerd

you still trying to make that map say things it does not say?

There has been loads of evidence presented to you.
Your dismissing it does not mean it no longer exists.

It has even been pointed out to him that before humans settled down to agriculture they were hunters and gatherers for a very long time.

Hunter-gatherer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is a great video on agriculture and how it changed humanity.

Ben West

It has even been pointed out to him that before humans settled down to agriculture they were hunters and gatherers for a very long time.

Hunter-gatherer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is a great video on agriculture and how it changed humanity.

Dear Quax, The ToE falsely teaches that prehistoric people became fully Human some 195k years ago. It's because the heathens who dreamed up this incomplete, untrue, Theory are ignorant of the Fact that Humans lived for more than 10 Billion years BEFORE any other living creature. Gen 2:4-7

The FIRST Humans arrived in Lake Van, Turkey some 10k + - years ago in the Ark. The people Science claims are fully Human are the descendants of the sons of God (prehistoric people) who were NOT Humans. (descendants of Adam) That's God's Truth no matter how many views of mere, mortal men you post. God Bless you

The Neo Nerd

Dear Quax, The ToE falsely teaches that prehistoric people became fully Human some 195k years ago. It's because the heathens who dreamed up this incomplete, untrue, Theory are ignorant of the Fact that Humans lived for more than 10 Billion years BEFORE any other living creature. Gen 2:4-7

The FIRST Humans arrived in Lake Van, Turkey some 10k + - years ago in the Ark. The people Science claims are fully Human are the descendants of the sons of God (prehistoric people) who were NOT Humans. (descendants of Adam) That's God's Truth no matter how many views of mere, mortal men you post. God Bless you
Dear Ben,

Thanks for your response.

However that post was not for you. So do not take it too seriously.

-Q

shawn001

Dear shawn, Evolution is the measured change in the allele frequency in a population over time. Plate tectonics show that the crust of our Planet has rifts all over our Earth, where the interior comes to the surface.

I have never claimed to be an expert in Scripture but NO ONE here can refute me Scripturally, Scientifically, nor Historically since I show the AGREEMENT of these three. Can you? I doubt it. God Bless you

"And Jesus himself sat down in their midst and said: "I tell you truly, none can be happy, except he do the Law."

And the others answered: "We all do the laws of Moses, our lawgiver, even as they are written in the holy scriptures."

And Jesus answered: "Seek not the law in your scriptures, for the law is life, whereas the scripture is dead. I tell you truly, Moses received not his laws from God in writing, but through the living word. The law is living word of living God to living prophets for living men. In everything that is life is the law written. You find it in the grass, in the tree, in the river, in the mountain, in the birds of heaven, in the fishes of the sea; but seek it chiefly in yourselves. For I tell you truly, all living things are nearer to God than the scripture which is without life. God so made life and all living things that they might by the everlasting word teach the laws of the true God to man. God wrote not the laws in the pages of books, but in your heart and in your spirit. They are in your breath, your blood, your bone; in your flesh, your bowels, your eyes, your ears, and in every little part of your body. They are present in the air, in the water, in the earth, in the plants, in th e sunbeams, in the depths and in the heights. They all speak to you that you may understand the tongue and the will of the living God. But you shut your eyes that you may not see, and you shut your ears that you may not hear. I tell you truly, that the scripture is the work of man, but life and all its hosts are the work of our God. Wherefore do you not listen to the words of God which are written in His works? And wherefore do you study the dead scriptures which are the work of the hands of men?"

"How may we read the laws of God elsewhere than in the scriptures? Where are they written? Read them to us from there where you see them, for we know nothing else but the scriptures which we have inherited from our forefathers. Tell us the laws of which you speak, that hearing them we may be healed and justified."

Jesus said: "You do not understand the words of life, because you are in death. Darkness darkens your eyes and your ears are stopped with deafness. For I tell you, it profits you not at all that you pore over dead scriptures if by your deeds you deny him who has given you the scriptures."

Peace Book 1

Ben West

"And Jesus himself sat down in their midst and said: "I tell you truly, none can be happy, except he do the Law."

And the others answered: "We all do the laws of Moses, our lawgiver, even as they are written in the holy scriptures."

And Jesus answered: "Seek not the law in your scriptures, for the law is life, whereas the scripture is dead. I tell you truly, Moses received not his laws from God in writing, but through the living word. The law is living word of living God to living prophets for living men. In everything that is life is the law written. You find it in the grass, in the tree, in the river, in the mountain, in the birds of heaven, in the fishes of the sea; but seek it chiefly in yourselves. For I tell you truly, all living things are nearer to God than the scripture which is without life. God so made life and all living things that they might by the everlasting word teach the laws of the true God to man. God wrote not the laws in the pages of books, but in your heart and in your spirit. They are in your breath, your blood, your bone; in your flesh, your bowels, your eyes, your ears, and in every little part of your body. They are present in the air, in the water, in the earth, in the plants, in th e sunbeams, in the depths and in the heights. They all speak to you that you may understand the tongue and the will of the living God. But you shut your eyes that you may not see, and you shut your ears that you may not hear. I tell you truly, that the scripture is the work of man, but life and all its hosts are the work of our God. Wherefore do you not listen to the words of God which are written in His works? And wherefore do you study the dead scriptures which are the work of the hands of men?"

"How may we read the laws of God elsewhere than in the scriptures? Where are they written? Read them to us from there where you see them, for we know nothing else but the scriptures which we have inherited from our forefathers. Tell us the laws of which you speak, that hearing them we may be healed and justified."

Jesus said: "You do not understand the words of life, because you are in death. Darkness darkens your eyes and your ears are stopped with deafness. For I tell you, it profits you not at all that you pore over dead scriptures if by your deeds you deny him who has given you the scriptures."

Peace Book 1

Dear Shawn, Would you call the above blasphemy "adding to" or "taking away" from God's Holy Word? In either case, you will have a lot of explaining since you must account for every idle word.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery

I could feel my IQ drop just reading your post. Fortunately, I can afford it.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
I think they're busy looking through the Hubble,
looking for those sovereign words from your alien god.
It takes a long time for those words to get here .
~
OR...they could be tired of your endless prattle of nonsense!
~
'mud

Ben West

I think they're busy looking through the Hubble,
looking for those sovereign words from your alien god.
It takes a long time for those words to get here .
~
OR...they could be tired of your endless prattle of nonsense!
~
'mud

Dear mud, Just as well. It's hardly worth coming over here. I already have over 9k replies on an Amazon board. I've been there for several months where there are plenty of Christians and Godless Evols and they don't seem to be tired of my posts.

This board seem devoid of Christians and has taken on the boredom of a site contaminated with all Evols. How sad.

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Dear mud, Just as well. It's hardly worth coming over here. I already have over 9k replies on an Amazon board. I've been there for several months where there are plenty of Christians and Godless Evols and they don't seem to be tired of my posts.

This board seem devoid of Christians and has taken on the boredom of a site contaminated with all Evols. How sad.
There are a high number of Christians here. In fact more than any other group it seems. However many (I would almost wager over half of the posting christians) accept evolution. They may take it as theistic evolution but evolution none the less. But in case you are wondering the whole world is "infected" with people who accepted evolution. More and more education around the world is seeing to that. Thankfully this is a good thing.

McBell

Admiral Obvious

The really truly sad thing is that you still think that you are taken seriously by anyone on this forum.

Ben West

There are a high number of Christians here. In fact more than any other group it seems. However many (I would almost wager over half of the posting christians) accept evolution. They may take it as theistic evolution but evolution none the less. But in case you are wondering the whole world is "infected" with people who accepted evolution. More and more education around the world is seeing to that. Thankfully this is a good thing.

Dear Monk, Who told you there were a lot of Christians here? Can you define Christian? I can, but I don't think you can, but go ahead and try.

Theistic Evols are mostly phonies since they have REJECTED God's Holy Word which tells us that Adam, the first Human, was made by the Hands of Jesus, long BEFORE any other creature, Gen 2:4-7 making it Impossible that Humans could have evolved from ANY other creature.

TEs claim to be Christians but they cannot explain WHY they accept the changeable views of men above God's Word which changes NOT.

Ben West

The really truly sad thing is that you still think that you are taken seriously by anyone on this forum.

Dear Mes, It's this way everywhere I go. Sites that have few replies come alive when you present God's Truth to them. I'm taken seriously by Godless Evols all over the world because they CANNOT refute God's Truth, which agrees in every way with every other discovered Truth of Science and History.

Naysayers, reprobates and unbelievers will NEVER believe me because they do their father satan's work. By the time they realize their mistake, it'll be too late for them.

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Dear Monk, Who told you there were a lot of Christians here? Can you define Christian? I can, but I don't think you can, but go ahead and try.
I can easily define it for you. But you probably have your own personal definition of Christian that isn't widely accepted. Similarly there are individuals who have different definitions that are also different than yours. But for the general definition it is a classification of people who believe Jesus was the son of god and typically follow a religion that ascribes to his teachings to one degree or another.

Your personal definition of Christian is probably anyone who believes exactly as you do.
Theistic Evols are mostly phonies since they have REJECTED God's Holy Word which tells us that Adam, the first Human, was made by the Hands of Jesus, long BEFORE any other creature, Gen 2:4-7 making it Impossible that Humans could have evolved from ANY other creature.

TEs claim to be Christians but they cannot explain WHY they accept the changeable views of men above God's Word which changes NOT.
Well you can call non-fundies phonies all you want but in reality it is either a more liberal acceptance of Christianity and its teachings or its simply flat out wrong. I don't think they felt comfortable with the idea that their faith was easily disproved.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Dear Mes, It's this way everywhere I go. Sites that have few replies come alive when you present God's Truth to them. I'm taken seriously by Godless Evols all over the world because they CANNOT refute God's Truth, which agrees in every way with every other discovered Truth of Science and History.

Naysayers, reprobates and unbelievers will NEVER believe me because they do their father satan's work. By the time they realize their mistake, it'll be too late for them.
Yes, you truly are a real legend in your own mind.

You have spent so much time convincing yourself of your own lies you have lost track of what the word 'truth' actually means.

Sad really.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I can easily define it for you. But you probably have your own personal definition of Christian that isn't widely accepted. Similarly there are individuals who have different definitions that are also different than yours. But for the general definition it is a classification of people who believe Jesus was the son of god and typically follow a religion that ascribes to his teachings to one degree or another.

Your personal definition of Christian is probably anyone who believes exactly as you do.

Well you can call non-fundies phonies all you want but in reality it is either a more liberal acceptance of Christianity and its teachings or its simply flat out wrong. I don't think they felt comfortable with the idea that their faith was easily disproved.
The truly sad thing is that he has convinced himself he and he alone is right and anything and everything that does ot agree with him is wrong.

The problem is that, just like all the others who claim they are right, all he has done is shown how his beliefs are different.

He has done absolutely nothing but make bold empty claims in his truly sad attempt to show his beliefs are right.

Yes, he does an awful lot of showboating and chest beating, but when you remove all his razzle dazzle, window dressing, bold faced lies, empty threats, all you have is a scared little boy pretending to be something greater than he could ever actually be.

Sonofason

I am a Christian who cannot discount the possibility that evolution is true. The Bible tells us that God created man from the dust of the ground. The Bible tells us that all living things were brought forth from the waters on the earth, and/or from the earth itself. The dust of the ground is earth. There is no Bible verse that even begins to suggest that man does not evolve. It tells us that each living creature that has come forth from the earth was brought forth after its own kind. And this is indeed true. No new living creature comes from another kind of creature. Every kind of creature is the same kind of creature as it's mother and father.