• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Dear Sapiens, You forget that God told us how this happened more than 3k years ago. Human blood was contaminated with the blood of the sons of God (prehistoric people) when Cain, on Adam's earth, and Noah's grandsons of the present earth, produced children with prehistoric people who were NOT Humans. (descendants of Adam) Gen 6:1-4

Since NO man of the time could have possibly known about genetics, this is evidence that ONLY God could have written Genesis. The FACT that all knowing scientists have yet to learn what cost Humans some 90% of our lifespans, shows the backward knowledge of today's "so called" scientists.

It seems they cannot read Gen 2:4-7 which tells us that Adam, the first Human, was made Billions of years BEFORE any other living creature, thus making it impossible that Humans could have evolved from ANY other creature.
More bold empty claims.
Sad you think people take all this hot air blowing you do seriously.

shawn001

Dear Sapiens, You forget that God told us how this happened more than 3k years ago. Human blood was contaminated with the blood of the sons of God (prehistoric people) when Cain, on Adam's earth, and Noah's grandsons of the present earth, produced children with prehistoric people who were NOT Humans. (descendants of Adam) Gen 6:1-4

Since NO man of the time could have possibly known about genetics, this is evidence that ONLY God could have written Genesis. The FACT that all knowing scientists have yet to learn what cost Humans some 90% of our lifespans, shows the backward knowledge of today's "so called" scientists.

It seems they cannot read Gen 2:4-7 which tells us that Adam, the first Human, was made Billions of years BEFORE any other living creature, thus making it impossible that Humans could have evolved from ANY other creature.

image009.jpg

Ben West

Dear Shawn, I'm truly sorry that you don't know the difference between prehistoric people and Humans. Where, on the map does it show the arrival of the FIRST Humans, on this planet, some 10k years ago?

Without this information it is impossible to tell us How or When we changed from prehistoric to Human. So, please quit wasting our time with your incomplete, untrue, Maps which obviously don't know the difference between Humans and Apes.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Dear Shawn, I'm truly sorry that you don't know the difference between prehistoric people and Humans. Where, on the map does it show the arrival of the FIRST Humans, on this planet, some 10k years ago?
Where on the map should it be?

Without this information it is impossible to tell us How or When we changed from prehistoric to Human. So, please quit wasting our time with your incomplete, untrue, Maps which obviously don't know the difference between Humans and Apes.
Wait, you mean you do not know either?

Ben West

More bold empty claims.
Sad you think people take all this hot air blowing you do seriously.

Dear Mestemia, Haven't you noticed that none of the people here has been able to refute me, including you? All I see is the rear end and elbows of those, like Sapiens, as they run away because God's Truth has sent them packing.

Do the Godless Evols here yearn for a good old young earth debate? They love to attack young earthers while hiding from the Truth and running like cowards when they are confronted by God's Truth.

Theodore A. Jones

I don't think it is the maps themselves that are a fault. Rather it is the mind that produced them.

Ben West

Dear Mestemia, Unlike the Godless here who run away and hide from God's Truth, I support it.

The Map should show that the sons of God (prehistoric people) married and inherited the unique intelligence of Adam, the first Human, whose intelligence was like God's. Gen 3:22

Since the sons of God (prehistoric people) did NOT descend from Adam, they were NOT Humans. The Map should indicate that Humans arrived on this planet, of the common ancestors of Apes, in the mountains of Ararat some 10k years ago EXACTLY as God told us in Gen 8:4. God Bless you

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Dear Mestemia, Haven't you noticed that none of the people here has been able to refute me, including you? All I see is the rear end and elbows of those, like Sapiens, as they run away because God's Truth has sent them packing.

Do the Godless Evols here yearn for a good old young earth debate? They love to attack young earthers while hiding from the Truth and running like cowards when they are confronted by God's Truth.
You have already been thoroughly refuted.

You merely plow on as though nothing was said.
You are as impervious to truth and facts as it gets.

You are nothing more than something to do when bored.
Sad, but true.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
Yah......me also !
But it's fun watching !
~
A lot like Ben's deflated football !
~
'mud

shawn001

Dear Mestemia, Unlike the Godless here who run away and hide from God's Truth, I support it.

The Map should show that the sons of God (prehistoric people) married and inherited the unique intelligence of Adam, the first Human, whose intelligence was like God's. Gen 3:22

Since the sons of God (prehistoric people) did NOT descend from Adam, they were NOT Humans. The Map should indicate that Humans arrived on this planet, of the common ancestors of Apes, in the mountains of Ararat some 10k years ago EXACTLY as God told us in Gen 8:4. God Bless you

WOW

10,000-year-old house uncovered outside Jerusalem
With range of dramatic finds in excavations ahead of highway expansion, archaeologists trace 10 millennia of human development

10,000-year-old house uncovered outside Jerusalem | The Times of Israel

Ben, has no idea about evolution let alone plate tectonics. Or the Bible for that matter.

Ben West

Dear Mestemia, Of course I know since I can read and understand Scripture. Humans first arrived on our Planet in the mountains of Ararat and Human civilization can be traced to the Ark's arrival in Lake Van, Turkey some 10k years ago. Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE

Do YOU have ANY evidence to post which shows How and When we changed from prehistoric to Human? LOL

Ben West

WOW

10,000-year-old house uncovered outside Jerusalem
With range of dramatic finds in excavations ahead of highway expansion, archaeologists trace 10 millennia of human development

10,000-year-old house uncovered outside Jerusalem | The Times of Israel

Ben, has no idea about evolution let alone plate tectonics. Or the Bible for that matter.

Dear shawn, Evolution is the measured change in the allele frequency in a population over time. Plate tectonics show that the crust of our Planet has rifts all over our Earth, where the interior comes to the surface.

I have never claimed to be an expert in Scripture but NO ONE here can refute me Scripturally, Scientifically, nor Historically since I show the AGREEMENT of these three. Can you? I doubt it. God Bless you

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Dear Mestemia, Of course I know since I can read and understand Scripture. Humans first arrived on our Planet in the mountains of Ararat and Human civilization can be traced to the Ark's arrival in Lake Van, Turkey some 10k years ago. Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE

Do YOU have ANY evidence to post which shows How and When we changed from prehistoric to Human? LOL
you still trying to make that map say things it does not say?

There has been loads of evidence presented to you.
Your dismissing it does not mean it no longer exists.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Dear shawn, Evolution is the measured change in the allele frequency in a population over time. Plate tectonics show that the crust of our Planet has rifts all over our Earth, where the interior comes to the surface.

I have never claimed to be an expert in Scripture but NO ONE here can refute me Scripturally, Scientifically, nor Historically since I show the AGREEMENT of these three. Can you? I doubt it. God Bless you
one wonders what your god thinks of the bold faced lies you keep repeating.

Tell us, what is the name of your god.
I want to know which one to avoid.

Ben West

one wonders what your god thinks of the bold faced lies you keep repeating.

Tell us, what is the name of your god.
I want to know which one to avoid.

Dear Mestemia, His name is Jesus Christ and He is your Judge at the Judgment. Since Jesus is Brighter than the Noonday Sun, do you think you will be able to stand before Him? Or will that your knees bow before Him?

Bow now or Bow later but your knees will Bow to the only God ever formed or that ever will be formed. That is, IF you are able to get up off your face.... God Bless you

Ben West

you still trying to make that map say things it does not say?

There has been loads of evidence presented to you.
Your dismissing it does not mean it no longer exists.

Dear Mestemia, False posting. Either produce your evidence of ANY evidence I have dismissed without REFUTING it or everyone will see your deceit. God Bless you

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Dear Mestemia, His name is Jesus Christ and He is your Judge at the Judgment. Since Jesus is Brighter than the Noonday Sun, do you think you will be able to stand before Him? Or will that your knees bow before Him?

Bow now or Bow later but your knees will Bow to the only God ever formed or that ever will be formed. That is, IF you are able to get up off your face.... God Bless you
I will not bow to your imaginary friends.

Now you continue to make bold empty threats.
It is all you have left.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Dear Mestemia, False posting. Either produce your evidence of ANY evidence I have dismissed without REFUTING it or everyone will see your deceit. God Bless you
You still think someone takes you seriously?
You are nothing more than a toy that gets played with when people are bored.