• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

Khatru

Dear Khatru, I reposted this so you would quit looking silly trying to show us that Adam was made another Day except the 3rd Day. God Bless you

You're so wrapped up in your ju-ju that you not only don't know what you're talking about but you also don't know who you're talking to.

Ben West

Frankly I think you are deranged.

Dear Sapiens, Thanks. I would hate to find agreement with someone who thinks they know more than God. An Eternal life is a terrible thing to waste. All your have to offer is name calling since you have no evidence to support your foolishness.

Sapiens

Polymathematician
Dear Sapiens, Thanks. I would hate to find agreement with someone who thinks they know more than God. An Eternal life is a terrible thing to waste. All your have to offer is name calling since you have no evidence to support your foolishness.
Knowing more than a non-entity is not difficult, everyone on earth accomplishes that mission. Life is not eternal, it is finite. All I have to offer is evidence, my entire position is evidence based. All you have to offer is fairytales with no evidence whatsoever, but you do have the lie that you have evidence.

Ben West

Knowing more than a non-entity is not difficult, everyone on earth accomplishes that mission. Life is not eternal, it is finite. All I have to offer is evidence, my entire position is evidence based. All you have to offer is fairytales with no evidence whatsoever, but you do have the lie that you have evidence.

Dear Sapiens, False ole name caller. I suppose you got that from your father since he was a liar from the beginning. Jhn 8:44 Here's wishing you a happy home going. I'm sure the old liar is waiting to tell you how much he loves you. Good luck. God Bless you

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Dear Sapiens, False ole name caller. I suppose you got that from your father since he was a liar from the beginning. Jhn 8:44 Here's wishing you a happy home going. I'm sure the old liar is waiting to tell you how much he loves you. Good luck. God Bless you
You do an awful lot of name calling whist whining about being called names.

So much for your alleged higher moral ground.
Your god must be proud.

Ben West

You do an awful lot of name calling whist whining about being called names.

So much for your alleged higher moral ground.
Your god must be proud.

Dear Mestemia, What alleged higher moral ground? You just don't like it when I call your father a Liar. Right? Jhn 8:44 Right. I do it to rattle your chain.

Last edited:

Ben West

I am not the least bit worried about it.

I just find it most entertaining that he builds himself up as some holier than thou just to sink to the bottom.

Dear Mestemia, I often post that the only thing good about me is the Spirit of God inside me. My flesh is nothing and my knowledge is useless in comparison to God's. That's the way Christians think and Godless Heathens think the opposite, because the spirit of the Devil is inside them blinding them to God's Truth. They have eyes which cannot see. God Bless you

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Dear Mestemia, What alleged higher moral ground? You just don't like it when I call your father a Liar. Right? Jhn 8:44 Right. I do it to rattle your chain.
Since you do not know know my father...

Now since you do not let truth or facts get in the way of your bold empty claims.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Dear Mestemia, I often post that the only thing good about me is the Spirit of God inside me. My flesh is nothing and my knowledge is useless in comparison to God's. That's the way Christians think and Godless Heathens think the opposite, because the spirit of the Devil is inside them blinding them to God's Truth. They have eyes which cannot see. God Bless you
Ah, more of your ego masturbation.

And here I have heard tell for years and years that masturbation is a sin....

Ben West

Since you do not know know my father...

Now since you do not let truth or facts get in the way of your bold empty claims.

Dear Mestemia, You should actually go to the sites I post and then you might understand who your father actually is:

Jhn 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Dear Mestemia, You should actually go to the sites I post and then you might understand who your father actually is:

Jhn 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
I know who my father is.

And it is not your imaginary friend.

Perhaps you should try a different song and dance?

Khatru

Your colonic squirts of scripture lose their meaning when you take them out of their context.

Ben West

Not without genetic testing you don't know for sure, none of us do.

But genetic testing does tell us that we are apes, primates, mammals, vertebrates, etc.

Dear Sapiens, You forget that God told us how this happened more than 3k years ago. Human blood was contaminated with the blood of the sons of God (prehistoric people) when Cain, on Adam's earth, and Noah's grandsons of the present earth, produced children with prehistoric people who were NOT Humans. (descendants of Adam) Gen 6:1-4

Since NO man of the time could have possibly known about genetics, this is evidence that ONLY God could have written Genesis. The FACT that all knowing scientists have yet to learn what cost Humans some 90% of our lifespans, shows the backward knowledge of today's "so called" scientists.

It seems they cannot read Gen 2:4-7 which tells us that Adam, the first Human, was made Billions of years BEFORE any other living creature, thus making it impossible that Humans could have evolved from ANY other creature.

Sapiens

Polymathematician
Dear Sapiens, You forget that God told us how this happened more than 3k years ago. Human blood was contaminated with the blood of the sons of God (prehistoric people) when Cain, on Adam's earth, and Noah's grandsons of the present earth, produced children with prehistoric people who were NOT Humans. (descendants of Adam) Gen 6:1-4

Since NO man of the time could have possibly known about genetics, this is evidence that ONLY God could have written Genesis. The FACT that all knowing scientists have yet to learn what cost Humans some 90% of our lifespans, shows the backward knowledge of today's "so called" scientists.

It seems they cannot read Gen 2:4-7 which tells us that Adam, the first Human, was made Billions of years BEFORE any other living creature, thus making it impossible that Humans could have evolved from ANY other creature.
Welcome to the abyss of the ignore list.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Not without genetic testing you don't know for sure, none of us do.

But genetic testing does tell us that we are apes, primates, mammals, vertebrates, etc.
98.9999999999999999999999%

Close enough for me

(I do not know how to get the little line above the nines after the decimal point like it has on the test results)