• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

Sapiens

Polymathematician
This actually serves to help us understand and calculate the curves as they defy our normal mathematical structure. Being able to use straight lines to measure cured ones seems to be the only way that we can make sense of such measurements. Its like that gif where a straight line turned on an axis fits through a curved hole.
I've missed that ... can you direct me?

shawn001

Dear shawn, Just to set the record straight. Jesus, the Light of the First Day appeared in the physical world. Gen 1:3 Jesus took some of the heaven/air, dust (ground without form) and water, which came from the air, and InFlated it at the Big Bang. This was on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4

Several hundreds of Millions of years later, on the FOURTH DAY, the First Stars began to put forth their Light. Gen 1:16 Hubble and other Space telescopes recently discovered this. Can you tell us HOW ancient men, who you THINK wrote the Bible, knew this. God Bless you

"Dear shawn, Just to set the record straight. Jesus, the Light of the First Day appeared in the physical world. Gen 1:3 Jesus took some of the heaven/air, dust (ground without form) and water, which came from the air, and InFlated it at the Big Bang."

The temperature was 7 trillion degree's F and it was a plasma.

Ben West

"Dear shawn, Just to set the record straight. Jesus, the Light of the First Day appeared in the physical world. Gen 1:3 Jesus took some of the heaven/air, dust (ground without form) and water, which came from the air, and InFlated it at the Big Bang."

The temperature was 7 trillion degree's F and it was a plasma.

Dear shawn, Amen. When you change matter into energy it gets really hot..before it cools and makes a Universe. God Bless you

Fallout25

Dear Readers, It is impossible for Humans to have evolved from the common ancestor of Apes since Humans were made long before ANY other living creature. Adam, the common ancestor of ALL Humans was made the THIRD Day. Gen 2:4-7 Jesus made Adam of the dust of the ground BEFORE the first Stars of our Universe put forth their light on the FOURTH Day. Gen 1:16

This means that the common ancestor of Apes, on our Earth, lived Billions of years AFTER Adam, the first Human was made, according to Scripture. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Relative Dating, Radiometric Dating, and Carbon dating...not only prove you wrong on all accounts but they prove the dates of the dinosaurs and humans.

Ever wonder why and..."HOW"... such big lizards like the Dinosaurs existed?

Well...The earth back then was more humid then today, meaning that the average temp was much hotter then by todays standards. With more moisture in the air it created a environment in which "natural selection" STATED that ONLY large reptiles(Dinosaurs) and small mammals could survive. When the environment changed to a cooler one all the Dinos could no longer survive (this tells us that the environment changed suddenly due to the fact that they did not evolve fast enough to adapt). The ONLY ones that could were small mammals. These small mammals created the way for us in the long run.

RantingDutchman

Dear Readers, It is impossible for Humans to have evolved from the common ancestor of Apes since Humans were made long before ANY other living creature. Adam, the common ancestor of ALL Humans was made the THIRD Day. Gen 2:4-7 Jesus made Adam of the dust of the ground BEFORE the first Stars of our Universe put forth their light on the FOURTH Day. Gen 1:16

This means that the common ancestor of Apes, on our Earth, lived Billions of years AFTER Adam, the first Human was made, according to Scripture. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

That is complete bullocks, do your actual FACTUAL SCIENTIFIC research first...

Ben West

I believe this is the other way around.

energy into matter.

Dear shawn, God created matter from Energy in the beginning. Gen 1:1 Jesus took some of that air, dust, and water, and changed it back into Energy at the Big Bang. Gen 2:4 As the Energy cooled, the matter within our Cosmos came into form. Can you tell us HOW ancient men who lived 3k years ago knew that? Of course NOT. It's evidence of God. God Bless you

Ben West

Relative Dating, Radiometric Dating, and Carbon dating...not only prove you wrong on all accounts but they prove the dates of the dinosaurs and humans.

Ever wonder why and..."HOW"... such big lizards like the Dinosaurs existed?

Well...The earth back then was more humid then today, meaning that the average temp was much hotter then by todays standards. With more moisture in the air it created a environment in which "natural selection" STATED that ONLY large reptiles(Dinosaurs) and small mammals could survive. When the environment changed to a cooler one all the Dinos could no longer survive (this tells us that the environment changed suddenly due to the fact that they did not evolve fast enough to adapt). The ONLY ones that could were small mammals. These small mammals created the way for us in the long run.

Dear Fallout, Dinosaurs went extinct on our Planet some 65 Million years ago. Humans first arrived on our Planet only 10,000 years ago. Here is the evidence. Can you refute it? Of course NOT Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE That is God's Truth. God Bless you.

Fallout25

Dear Fallout, Dinosaurs went extinct on our Planet some 65 Million years ago. Humans first arrived on our Planet only 10,000 years ago. Here is the evidence. Can you refute it? Of course NOT Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE That is God's Truth. God Bless you.

Your right about Dinosaurs being extinct 65 millions years ago I NEVER said or mentioned any different.

Your wrong about humans though...we first started to come into being about 200,000 years ago.

Midnight Rain

Please explain how it is false then!
1) Radiometric and Carbon dating have never been proven to be wrong. In fact every single claim ever made about it being "drastically wrong" has been torn to shreds by people who know what they are talking about. Relative dating literally can't be proven wrong as it is on the basis of estimated ages. It itself is not a form of dating but just the term we use to determine what the relative age of any given object or layer is. Usually by the layers around it following the rule of thumb being that the further down it is the older it is. So yes his claim that they are false is totally unbased and simply wrong.

2) The second account that he mentioned is not only are they wrong but they have been used to accurately date that dinosaurs and humans lived together. So which is it? Are they simply wrong or are they correct and trustworthy? His point defeat itself before I even point out that it is demonstrably false that all forms of accurate dating does NOT date humans and dinosaurs together. So his second account here was also false.

False on all two accounts. He went on to say some other stuff I didn't even feel the need to respond to but those two points in particular were factually wrong.

Ben West

Your right about Dinosaurs being extinct 65 millions years ago I NEVER said or mentioned any different.

Your wrong about humans though...we first started to come into being about 200,000 years ago.

Dear Fallout, You have confused the sons of God (prehistoric people) with Humans (descendants of Adam). Science has made the same mistake and that is WHY they dreamed up the False Theory of Evolution. The didn't know that Adam's world was totally dissolved in the Flood and have falsely believed that Humans evolved from the common ancestor of Apes. They are "willingly ignorant" that Humans were made long BEFORE any other living creature. Gen 2:4-7 God Bless you

Fallout25

1) Radiometric and Carbon dating have never been proven to be wrong. In fact every single claim ever made about it being "drastically wrong" has been torn to shreds by people who know what they are talking about. Relative dating literally can't be proven wrong as it is on the basis of estimated ages. It itself is not a form of dating but just the term we use to determine what the relative age of any given object or layer is. Usually by the layers around it following the rule of thumb being that the further down it is the older it is. So yes his claim that they are false is totally unbased and simply wrong.

2) The second account that he mentioned is not only are they wrong but they have been used to accurately date that dinosaurs and humans lived together. So which is it? Are they simply wrong or are they correct and trustworthy? His point defeat itself before I even point out that it is demonstrably false that all forms of accurate dating does NOT date humans and dinosaurs together. So his second account here was also false.

False on all two accounts. He went on to say some other stuff I didn't even feel the need to respond to but those two points in particular were factually wrong.

You are not understanding me I guess...

1. I am...NOT... saying that radiometric and carbon dating are wrong at all, Iam saying the exact opposite.

2. Humans and dinosaurs have NEVER been scientifically dated to have lived together...period!

If you were agreeing with me then why did you respond to my post and not his/hers?