• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Aman,

You keep citing bible verses without backing them up with any science. If you want us to accept your views without evidence then you have to accept that we will then have to accept everyone elses views as well.

If you want us to believe your particular interpretations you need to back it up with some kind of evidence. If you can not do so, then we can not in all intellectual honesty accept it over anyone elses.

Chapter Two of Genesis has all the earmarks of a science experiment.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Your own humanity and your own intelligence.

How so? How does the fact that we are apes in any way whatsoever equate to me denying my humanity or intelligence?

Do you have a rationale, or are you just flinging insults?

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
HEY!....EVERYBODY!..I heard on the radio...

There is a case on the books...in a court.....a decision soon to be made.....

When is a chimp called human????????

We should all keep an eye on this one!

Well never.

Trains and bicycles are both forms of transport - but a train is not a bicycle.

Sandwiches and noodles are both lunches - but a sandwich is not noodles.

Chimps and humans are both apes, both primates, both mammals - but a chimp is not a human.

What are you struggling with here?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Well never.

Trains and bicycles are both forms of transport - but a train is not a bicycle.

Sandwiches and noodles are both lunches - but a sandwich is not noodles.

Chimps and humans are both apes, both primates, both mammals - but a chimp is not a human.

What are you struggling with here?

So NOW you fess up that your are human and not an ape?
(consider your confession as you insist you are an ape.)

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
So NOW you fess up that your are human and not an ape?
(consider your confession as you insist you are an ape.)

You are not making sense my friend.

I am human and an ape, I am human and a mammal.

How can it be so hard for you to grasp that we are apes AND humans?

Say you are an American, what you are stuck on is the notion that you can not be an American AND a human. Well why on earth not?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
You are not making sense my friend.

I am human and an ape, I am human and a mammal.

How can it be so hard for you to grasp that we are apes AND humans?

Say you are an American, what you are stuck on is the notion that you can not be an American AND a human. Well why on earth not?

Now you are crossing lines of division at random.
(proving you have a freewill and don't know how to use it).....human.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Now you are crossing lines of division at random.
(proving you have a freewill and don't know how to use it).....human.

That is just a non-sequitur.

Lets go through this as slow as you like;

Do you understand that you can be a human AND an American at the same time?
Yes or no?

Do you understand that you can be a librarian AND an American at the same time?
Yes or no?

Aman777

Bible Believer
Aman,

You keep citing bible verses without backing them up with any science. If you want us to accept your views without evidence then you have to accept that we will then have to accept everyone elses views as well.

If you want us to believe your particular interpretations you need to back it up with some kind of evidence. If you can not do so, then we can not in all intellectual honesty accept it over anyone elses.

Dear Quaxotic, You ask for support from scientific sources without thinking HOW did ancient men (who you THINK wrote the Bible) knew these things told more than 3k years ago. Today's Science is STILL rejecting God's Truth because it has NOT yet discovered that we live in a Multiverse,(1) that ALL life came forth from the water (2) and we have just recently discovered that it was Hundreds of Millions of years AFTER the Big Bang BEFORE the Stars lit. (3)

The scientific support is just now being discovered. In the past few years, with the help of Space telescopes, we have discovered what God told us in Genesis ONE. He tells us the Big Bang was on the 3rd Day Gen 2:4 and that the Stars didn't put forth light until the FOURTH Day. Gen 1:16

HOW did ancient men who lived thousands of years BEFORE Science get these Scientific Facts, which we are currently discovering, CORRECT? Instead of ignoring that today's Science is STILL behind that of Gen 1, you should get other scientists to get busy and confirm more of God's Truth in Genesis. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Aman777

Bible Believer
HEY!....EVERYBODY!..I heard on the radio...

There is a case on the books...in a court.....a decision soon to be made.....

When is a chimp called human????????

We should all keep an eye on this one!

Dear Thief, I saw that too. I can hardly wait for the I.Q. tests for this Chimp UNLESS this is the last time you will hear of such Falsehoods, because they are ashamed of their previous reports. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Dear Thief, I saw that too. I can hardly wait for the I.Q. tests for this Chimp UNLESS this is the last time you will hear of such Falsehoods, because they are ashamed of their previous reports. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

I have seen a science experiment about chimp vs human in visual retaining.

Specifically.....
The tv is touch sensitive and the numbers one thru ten appear in random location.
The chimp will then respond touching in sequence the count off.
When done the chimp gets to eat.

The documentary then allows the audience a shot at the same trick.

Most humans can make it up to five.

We would starve!

Fortunately, one particular aspect of reflex is not the be it all, of intellect.

Aman777

Bible Believer
I have seen a science experiment about chimp vs human in visual retaining.

Specifically.....
The tv is touch sensitive and the numbers one thru ten appear in random location.
The chimp will then respond touching in sequence the count off.
When done the chimp gets to eat.

The documentary then allows the audience a shot at the same trick.

Most humans can make it up to five.

We would starve!

Fortunately, one particular aspect of reflex is not the be it all, of intellect.

Dear Thief, Humans are the descendants of Adam, the First Human, who ALONE was made with the intelligence of God. Gen 3:22 Unless you can show us that Chimps can have Human babies, it is IMPOSSIBLE for Chimps to Inherit the superior intelligence which ONLY Humans have. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

idav

Being
Premium Member
Dear Thief, Humans are the descendants of Adam, the First Human, who ALONE was made with the intelligence of God. Gen 3:22 Unless you can show us that Chimps can have Human babies, it is IMPOSSIBLE for Chimps to Inherit the superior intelligence which ONLY Humans have. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Oh awesome, so humans are god sent, I feel so much better now, that explains everything.:areyoucra

Aman777

Bible Believer
Oh awesome, so humans are god sent, I feel so much better now, that explains everything.:areyoucra

Dear idav, Humans are a special creation made on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4-7 NO other living creature was made until the 5th Day Gen 1:21 which is some 10 Billion years later, in man's time. Noah's grandsons had NO other Humans to marry, so they married and produced children with the prehistoric people who were already here when the Ark arrived. The bones of prehistoric people, on our Earth, have been found for Millions of years now, but Noah arrived only 10k years ago. Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE

Humans (descendants of Adam) are found ONLY on our Earth and will NOT be found anywhere else in Space because there was but ONE Ark. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Chosen specimen, isolated conditions (petri dish), examination, anesthesia, surgery, cloning, genetic manipulation.

A test....and release into the environment.

Do you believe that your Adam and Eve were the first humans and began the generations of humans thereafter as your scriptures say?

idav

Being
Premium Member
D
Humans (descendants of Adam) are found ONLY on our Earth and will NOT be found anywhere else in Space because there was but ONE Ark.
Well I don't know what your trying to say but OK. No arks in space, got it.