• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

Aman777

Bible Believer
You have to wait for evidence before believing in something.

Not even close to being "from the ocean"

No the problem is i prefer to believe things that are proven, not fantasy.

God shows us nothing. Your source is a book of mythology.

Even if the tests prove the existence of multiple universes, i have seen how you piece together your theory from the bible. You have made GIANT leaps of unfounded logic.

It is a book of mythology and profoundly wrong.

See above.

They were not.

Dear Readers, The OP seems to believe that s/he is smarter than God, since s/he looks at God's Holy Word and arrogantly pronounces it to be in error. Also, God didn't say that every living creature came "from the ocean" as s/he falsely proclaims. Can we give ANY Scriptural Credibility to this poster? Of course Not. God bless all of you.

In Love,
Aman

Aman777

Bible Believer
Whats gods excuse for "what" I am. I have none myself, I didn't make myself.

Dear idav, False statement since God tells us that it is YOUR free choice to accept or reject the Sacrifice Jesus suffered for you. The ONLY question is, Will you accept His Love? God Bless you.

Jhn 3:18 He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

In Love,
Aman

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Dear Readers, The OP seems to believe that s/he is smarter than God, since s/he looks at God's Holy Word and arrogantly pronounces it to be in error. Also, God didn't say that every living creature came "from the ocean" as s/he falsely proclaims. Can we give ANY Scriptural Credibility to this poster? Of course Not. God bless all of you.

In Love,
Aman

Well for technical reference you are the OP (Original Poster) of this "thread"

As far as the claim,..... in your scripture as to how man was "created", well it has no basis in science. I've already shown that we are 70% (or more) water which means we are from the water.

I get it that you're faithful to your beliefs but the problem with that is they don't square with what we know about the natural world unless you force that square block into the round whole. There's no way to justify your claims. We can't take them and examine them and test them.

Take for instance the notion that the biblical Adam and Eve are the forefather/fore-mother to the multitude of generations we've seen throughout our history. The problem with that is there isn't enough bio-diversification for that.

We first must understand that scientifically Adam and Eve were clones/twins. If you understand genetics you'll know that this is an inefficient way to reproduce. Another situation we grapple with is if Adam and Eve were the first two and all others come after them ("incest") then we'd most likely see an onslaught of genetic degradation.

So for the three reasons I've expound upon (no bio-diversification, cloning and incest leading to genetic degradation)...We know that the Adam and Eve story is unrealistic. It may be plausible through dogmatic lenses but it has no basis in reality.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Dear idav, False statement since God tells us that it is YOUR free choice to accept or reject the Sacrifice Jesus suffered for you. The ONLY question is, Will you accept His Love? God Bless you.

Jhn 3:18 He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

In Love,
Aman

Still working on the existence thing then I will look about how I feel about it. Person I was responding too was a scenario in which I could readily make the decision, but I would be rejected cause I believe in evolution and think I am an ape. That heaven will reject me as such.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mestemia
Nice little ranting sermon.

To bad it does not change the fact that Genesis 1:30 is not claiming all animals will become vegetarians.
Seems you have been a long time preaching falsely.

You might want to fix that.
That is, if your ego will let you....

I am betting it won't.

Dear Mestemia, You just lost your bet and came back with this deceptive answer:

You are NOT interested in having a debate over what Gen 1:30 actually says because you know that you don't have a leg to stand on. This should teach you to stop falsely accusing Christians of things which are so easy to refute. Your deception is caused by your cowardly way of trying to win the debate at ALL costs, in false and devious ways.

Dear Readers, I hereby specify that Mestemia is the winner of this debate. All Hail to Mestemia. God Bless all of you.

In Love,
Aman

I am not going to entertain your lies any more than I am going to entertain your strawmen.

now since you are unable or unwilling to address the point and are much more interested in preaching...

I win the "debate"?
What debate?

You flatter yourself claiming you were involved in anything that resembled debate.

One has to wonder what your deity thinks of your blatant dishonesty.

The Neo Nerd

Dear Readers, The OP seems to believe that s/he is smarter than God, since s/he looks at God's Holy Word and arrogantly pronounces it to be in error.

Nope just smarter than the goat herders who wrote the bible.

Also, God didn't say that every living creature came "from the ocean" as s/he falsely proclaims.

Nope that is what YOU said. Which makes me more knowledgable than you.

Can we give ANY Scriptural Credibility to this poster? Of course Not. God bless all of you.

Can we give importance to something imaginary. The answer is no.

In Love,
Aman[/quote]

The Neo Nerd

Dear Readers, The OP seems to believe that s/he is smarter than God, since s/he looks at God's Holy Word and arrogantly pronounces it to be in error.

Also, God didn't say that every living creature came "from the ocean" as s/he falsely proclaims.

Nope that is what YOU said. Which makes me more knowledgable than you.

Can we give ANY Scriptural Credibility to this poster? Of course Not. God bless all of you.

The Neo Nerd

Nope that is what YOU said. Which makes me more knowledgable than you and honest.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
OP stands for original poster, usually referring to the original poster of a thread.

Which I thought was you...
:confused:

This is what you wrote in your opening post (another interpretation of OP):

"Dear Readers, It is impossible for Humans to have evolved from the common ancestor of Apes since Humans were made long before ANY other living creature. Adam, the common ancestor of ALL Humans was made the THIRD Day. Gen 2:4-7 Jesus made Adam of the dust of the ground BEFORE the first Stars of our Universe put forth their light on the FOURTH Day. Gen 1:16

This means that the common ancestor of Apes, on our Earth, lived Billions of years AFTER Adam, the first Human was made, according to Scripture. God Bless you."

And now you're saying that the OP (you) "believe that s/he is smarter than God, since s/he looks at God's Holy Word and arrogantly pronounces it to be in error"?

Are you in conflict and arguing with yourself now?

Last edited:

Aman777

Bible Believer
OP stands for original poster, usually referring to the original poster of a thread.

Which I thought was you...
:confused:

This is what you wrote in your opening post (another interpretation of OP):

"Dear Readers, It is impossible for Humans to have evolved from the common ancestor of Apes since Humans were made long before ANY other living creature. Adam, the common ancestor of ALL Humans was made the THIRD Day. Gen 2:4-7 Jesus made Adam of the dust of the ground BEFORE the first Stars of our Universe put forth their light on the FOURTH Day. Gen 1:16

This means that the common ancestor of Apes, on our Earth, lived Billions of years AFTER Adam, the first Human was made, according to Scripture. God Bless you."

And now you're saying that the OP (you) "believe that s/he is smarter than God, since s/he looks at God's Holy Word and arrogantly pronounces it to be in error"?

Are you in conflict and arguing with yourself now?

Dear Ouroboros, I was trying to be nice to the person who posted the post just before me. I could have called him/her names and claimed they were nuts, like some Evols do, but I took the high road and now I see what it gets me. No good deed goes unpunished. Right? Right. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

idav

Being
Premium Member

So his thing is evolution is wrong because humans were created. Thats begging the question there big time.

There is no evidence anything has been created. All manifestations are rearrangements, which means evolution applies to everything and creation applies to nothing in reality we ever come across.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Dear Ouroboros, I was trying to be nice to the person who posted the post just before me. I could have called him/her names and claimed they were nuts, like some Evols do, but I took the high road and now I see what it gets me. No good deed goes unpunished. Right? Right. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

You said he was the OP, but that's not true. You're the OP. (Original Poster for the thread, topic, debate, page 1 of "Humans did NOT evolve...")

The term OP is a reference to whoever started the whole discussion, and that's in post number 1 (one), which is written by no other than You.

You didn't call the other person any names. You criticized yourself by saying "The OP".

The Neo Nerd

In Love,
Aman

No what you did here:

Is accuse me of saying something i did not.

Then double back on your argument because you were proven wrong.

THEN attack my credibility.

You have failed to respond to my arguments, instead you decide to attack me.

An extremely dishonest tactic.

Aman777

Bible Believer
No what you did here:

Is accuse me of saying something i did not.

Then double back on your argument because you were proven wrong.

THEN attack my credibility.

You have failed to respond to my arguments, instead you decide to attack me.

An extremely dishonest tactic.

Dear Quaxotic, False, I simply pointed out your Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, the Author of Scripture. Here is what you posted, and then protested and then whined because your Blasphemy was exposed for all to see:

Not even close to being "from the ocean"

God shows us nothing. Your source is a book of mythology.

It is a book of mythology and profoundly wrong.

Repent of your deceitful tactics. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

The Neo Nerd

Dear Quaxotic, False, I simply pointed out your Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, the Author of Scripture. Here is what you posted, and then protested and then whined because your Blasphemy was exposed for all to see:

Repent of your deceitful tactics. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Yes i know.

My issue is you did that instead addressing the points i made.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Whats gods excuse for "what" I am. I have none myself, I didn't make myself.

AH!... the fine line finally appears......

As you stand before the mirror....the image you see is not your own handiwork.
True.

But the image formed on the inside......