• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Dear jonathan, The KJV refers to the original Hebrew and Greek words, which makes it easy to look up their meanings. IF a word has been added for clarity, it is shown in italics, so you know the word doesn't actually appear in the oldest texts. Some UnBelievers, because they CANNOT understand Scripture, seek the latest, most modern, paraphrased, versions which do NOT allow reference to the original meanings of the words used. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman
You realize that italics have nothing to do with the bible, itself? They are merely a product of the particular publisher.

What "original" Hebrew (there is no Greek in Genesis, except for the LXX, which, itself isn't "original") words are you referring to?

The references you mention are available in all kinds of translations -- not simply the KJ. They have little to do with the accuracy of the translation.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Dear Dirty, False. The scientific concensus of Godless Evols is incorrect. God tell us HOW the Human genome was contaminated with the blood of prehistoric people who are the descendants of the common ancestor of Apes. That is where we got our contaminated Blood, which cost us some 90% of our Human Lifespans. Gen 6:3

Since NO ancient man of 3k years ago could have known this scientific FACT, it's PROOF that God is the Author of Genesis. Your genone "evidence" is refuted, Scripturally. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Biblical quotes isn't evidence against what I said......

Which "prehistoric people" are you talking about....?

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Why is anyone still debating with him? I could argue why Aristotle's philosophy was better than Plato's to a duck but I don't think I would get anywhere on the subject.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
You can't just stop their Aman. You must spread the good news to these other unbelievers!!!

Please show some heart and don't throw them alive into a burning pit!!!
NGS1138220-2.jpg

This is a great pic of two separate species together........:yes:

Is that a bonobo (our other cousin) and a chimpanzee?

sojourner

Dear jonathan, The Torah, the first five books of Scripture, given to the Jews. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman
The Torah is part of the bible. The bible cannot refer to itself as an earlier source.

And you think I don't have a clue about the bible?

Wow.

Just... wow.

sojourner

Why is anyone still debating with him? I could argue why Aristotle's philosophy was better than Plato's to a duck but I don't think I would get anywhere on the subject.
It's morbid curiosity -- like slowing down to rubberneck an injury accident. We can't help it... :facepalm:

Aman777

Bible Believer
AwesomeAman,

Your source material says your chronology is wrong...
Dear jonathan, I have added my thoughts in black to the blue words which are the words of Scripture, so you can get an idea of my understanding.

Genesis 6

1 And it came to pass, when men (Heb-Adam) began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, (Adam/Eve) 2 That the sons of God (prehistoric men, who evolved from the water) saw the daughters of men (Heb-Adam) that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the LORD (YHWH/Jesus) said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, (Heb-Adam) for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were (intellectual) giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, (Heb-Adam) and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man (Heb-Adam) was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the LORD (Jesus) that He had made man on the earth, and it grieved Him at His heart.

The above shows HOW the pure blood of Humans was contaminated by the blood of prehistoric people who came "naturally" from the water. It shows WHY Humans were made long BEFORE prehistoric people, as a Special Creation, made by the Hands of Jesus. Gen 2:4-7 Mindless Nature has NO intelligence to impart to the innocent animals which come from it, "naturally". Therefore, Natual man or prehistoric man, did NOT have the Special highest form of intelligence which ONLY Adam and God have. Gen 3:22

In order to fill Heaven with intelligent believers, God has now produced some 7 Billion Humans (descendants of Adam alive on Planet Earth today) who have the Ability to know both good and evil, which means that Heaven can be filled with Billions of people with the highest form of intelligence in Creation. He told us this more than 3k years ago in Genesis 1:28-31, and we are just now beginning to understand that these verses are Prophecy of Future events to our time. Our God is an Awesome God and His works are wonderful to behold. He told us of our Future thousands of years ago. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Aman777

Bible Believer
You can't just stop their Aman. You must spread the good news to these other unbelievers!!!

Please show some heart and don't throw them alive into a burning pit!!!

Dear idav, There is NO need to spread the good news to Apes since they won't know what you're talking about AND they are already assured of Heaven. This is because they were "created" by the Trinity Gen 1:21 and brought forth from the water, as innocent creatures. Anything God (Trinity) CREATES is an Eternal Creation. Have you been "created" in God's Image or in Christ Spiritually? God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

sojourner

The above shows HOW the pure blood of Humans was contaminated by the blood of prehistoric people who came "naturally" from the water.
But the bible doesn't say that, does it! (Hence, why all those parts are in a different color.) This is all purely (bad) conjecture on your part. Can you even tell us what characteristic(s) of the texts makes you think that that's what it means? I'd bet my left nut that you can't.

Aman777

Bible Believer
Biblical quotes isn't evidence against what I said......

Which "prehistoric people" are you talking about....?

Dear Dirty, Since God is the Author or Scripture, His words will be used to Judge you.

The sons of God are prehistoric people who descended from the common ancestor of Apes, on Adam's Earth AND our Earth. On our Planet, this process began some 3.7 Billion years ago, when the first bacteria appeared, alive, in the water of our Earth.

For 99% of the time since prehistoric mankind diverged from Chimps, the sons of God lived as any other animal, in Caves, but NEVER planted a crop, built a house, nor had ANY of the traits which Adam, the first Human exhibited on his Earth. In less than 1% of the time since prehistoric mankind diverged from Chimps, Adam's descendants, through Noah, have gone from Caves to the Moon and back, several times. Didn't you notice?

The bones of the sons of God (prehistoric people) have been found on our Planet for Millions of years BEFORE the Ark appeared in the mountains of Ararat, some 10k years ago. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

sojourner

Dear Dirty, Since God is the Author or Scripture, His words will be used to Judge you.

The sons of God are prehistoric people who descended from the common ancestor of Apes, on Adam's Earth AND our Earth. On our Planet, this process began some 3.7 Billion years ago, when the first bacteria appeared, alive, in the water of our Earth.

For 99% of the time since prehistoric mankind diverged from Chimps, the sons of God lived as any other animal, in Caves, but NEVER planted a crop, built a house, nor had ANY of the traits which Adam, the first Human exhibited on his Earth. In less than 1% of the time since prehistoric mankind diverged from Chimps, Adam's descendants, through Noah, have gone from Caves to the Moon and back, several times. Didn't you notice?

The bones of the sons of God (prehistoric people) have been found on our Planet for Millions of years BEFORE the Ark appeared in the mountains of Ararat, some 10k years ago. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman
Sid and Marty Kroft could make a cheap, Saturday morning kids' show with this material...

Aman777

Bible Believer
Sid and Marty Kroft could make a cheap, Saturday morning kids' show with this material...

Dear sojourner, Weak reply. All you have revealed is how old you are, and how you've failed to understand anything since you were a child. Try to do better. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

A

angellous_evangellous

Dear jonathan, I have added my thoughts in black to the blue words which are the words of Scripture, so you can get an idea of my understanding.

Genesis 6

1 And it came to pass, when men (Heb-Adam) began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, (Adam/Eve) 2 That the sons of God (prehistoric men, who evolved from the water) saw the daughters of men (Heb-Adam) that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the LORD (YHWH/Jesus) said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, (Heb-Adam) for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were (intellectual) giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, (Heb-Adam) and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man (Heb-Adam) was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the LORD (Jesus) that He had made man on the earth, and it grieved Him at His heart.

The above shows HOW the pure blood of Humans was contaminated by the blood of prehistoric people who came "naturally" from the water. It shows WHY Humans were made long BEFORE prehistoric people, as a Special Creation, made by the Hands of Jesus. Gen 2:4-7 Mindless Nature has NO intelligence to impart to the innocent animals which come from it, "naturally". Therefore, Natual man or prehistoric man, did NOT have the Special highest form of intelligence which ONLY Adam and God have. Gen 3:22

In order to fill Heaven with intelligent believers, God has now produced some 7 Billion Humans (descendants of Adam alive on Planet Earth today) who have the Ability to know both good and evil, which means that Heaven can be filled with Billions of people with the highest form of intelligence in Creation. He told us this more than 3k years ago in Genesis 1:28-31, and we are just now beginning to understand that these verses are Prophecy of Future events to our time. Our God is an Awesome God and His works are wonderful to behold. He told us of our Future thousands of years ago. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

If anyone needs an instructional manual for how NOT to interpret Scripture, this is it.

Thanks, Aman777, I couldn't have done this better myself.

sojourner

Dear sojourner, Weak reply. All you have revealed is how old you are, and how you've failed to understand anything since you were a child. Try to do better. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman
Apparently, you know about the Kroft brothers, too. But you appear to be young and naive enough to believe that stuff is documentary...

Next, you'll be telling us you've found fossils for H.R. Puffinstuff in the Land of the Lost...