• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am done with Trump discussions

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
No, if you check the backgrounds of both men, you'll find that they are not just mere acquaintances. Paul Dans worked as a HUD senior official in the Trump administration, who was a full-on MAGA supporter, but he made the mistake of saying some critical things about Trump. That led to an investigation by the Heritage foundation that got him fired in July. While leading the project, he clearly saw it as a blueprint for the Trump administration, and it has been embraced as such by other Trump supporters.

Kevin Roberts is an election-denying Republican political strategist and president of the Heritage Foundation. From Wikipedia:

In January 2024, Roberts said that he did not believe that Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election. He also said that he saw Heritage's role as "institutionalizing Trumpism," adding "the Trump administration, with the best of intentions, simply got a slow start. And Heritage and our allies in Project 2025 believe that must never be repeated."[15]
When Trump publicly disavowed Project 2025:

Days after Trump released a statement seeking to distance himself from Project 2025, Roberts said, "So no hard feelings from any of us at Project 2025 about the statement because we understand Trump is the standard bearer and he's making a political tactical decision there."[26]
You can squirm and deny everything, but Project 2025 is very closely tied to both Trump and Vance. They'll deny it now, of course, because of how embarrassing the content is. But, as Roberts said, that denial is a "tactical decision". The alignment between Project 2024 and Agenda 47 is no accident.
Paul Dans spearheaded project 2025 first and foremost. Also not that the left would ever report on it Dans had stepped down since Trump criticized the project.

I'm not squirming too much over it TBH because it's just not that revelant anymore except the alarmist left wing who think it's somehow still a thing.

Copernicus

Industrial Strength Linguist
Paul Dans spearheaded project 2025 first and foremost. Also not that the left would ever report on it Dans had stepped down since Trump criticized the project.

Nobody is denying that Dans, a former official in the Trump administration, was picked to lead the project. Did you expect Trump to lead it? The Wikipedia page on Dans, which you obviously did not read, suggested that Dans was fired for other reasons than Trump's criticism. It was a project, not something that Dans dreamed up on his own. There were others involved in it and tracking its progress. Dans reported to Roberts.

I'm not squirming too much over it TBH because it's just not that revelant anymore except the alarmist left wing who think it's somehow still a thing.

Your squirming is obvious, as are the connections between Trump and Project 2025. Roberts himself said that Project 2025 accomplished what it set out to do, and it wasn't going away. The alignment between it and Trump's Agenda 47 is obvious and has been admitted by his campaign in the past. Trump lies all the time, so it is no surprise that his denials about Project 2025 are a blatant lie. Why would you believe anything he says?

Now, go back and read the article that you posted here. It confirms everything I have been saying, especially "Project 2025 has many ties to Trump’s orbit." Why post a link to an article that affirms what you are trying to deny? I guess you think that just posting it somehow supports your position.

Twilight Hue

Nobody is denying that Dans, a former official in the Trump administration, was picked to lead the project. Did you expect Trump to lead it? The Wikipedia page on Dans, which you obviously did not read, suggested that Dans was fired for other reasons than Trump's criticism. It was a project, not something that Dans dreamed up on his own. There were others involved in it and tracking its progress. Dans reported to Roberts.

Your squirming is obvious, as are the connections between Trump and Project 2025. Roberts himself said that Project 2025 accomplished what it set out to do, and it wasn't going away. The alignment between it and Trump's Agenda 47 is obvious and has been admitted by his campaign in the past. Trump lies all the time, so it is no surprise that his denials about Project 2025 are a blatant lie. Why would you believe anything he says?

Now, go back and read the article that you posted here. It confirms everything I have been saying, especially "Project 2025 has many ties to Trump’s orbit." Why post a link to an article that affirms what you are trying to deny? I guess you think that just posting it somehow supports your position.
So what? It's freaking Dans Project, not Trumps.

Maybe for once put the facts squarely where one's mouth is if one wants to be truthful about it , and that it's Dan's project not Trumps.

Dan wasn't even picked he was the one who authored project 2025. God such a lying piece of s*** CNN can be at times.

Clizby Wampuscat

Ok, this is it, I am not going to talk trump anymore. Really I am. I think. I am going to try. I am voting tomorrow so I am going to try to call that a milestone. We will see what happens on the 5 th.

Copernicus

So what? It's freaking Dans Project, not Trumps.

I never said that Trump led the project. I don't know what point you think you are making, but I guess you feel obliged to argue pointlessly.

Maybe for once put the facts squarely where one's mouth is if one wants to be truthful about it , and that it's Dan's project not Trumps.

Please reread the paragraph above your reply, paying particular attention to the initial sentence. I put it in boldface to help you notice it. I know you have comprehension difficulties, so try to read more slowly and carefully this time. The last name of the man you are referring to above is Dans, not Dan.

Dan wasn't even picked he was the one who authored project 2025. God such a lying piece of s*** CNN can be at times.

What CNN piece are you talking about? The post you are responding to only had your own reference to an AP article in it. I think CNN is fully aware that Dans (not Dan) was leading the project, but he was not the sole author of the document. It had several contributors. He was just picked to lead the project.

Look you keep trying to run away from the fact that Donald Trump was fully aware of Project 2025 and had even endorsed it in the past. Here is another excerpt from the Wikipedia page on Project 2025, complete with citation of the source:

...Project 2025 was established in 2022 to provide the 2024 Republican presidential nominee with a personnel database and ideological framework.[65] At a 2022 Heritage Foundation dinner, Trump endorsed the organization, saying it was "going to lay the groundwork and detail plans for exactly what our movement will do ... when the American people give us a colossal mandate."[60]...

You have painted yourself into a corner and dug yourself into a hole. At the very least, stop digging.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Like a tree? Or a squirrel? Or a rock? Those fulfill your definition since none of those are a man.
And which one of your "answers" fits the definition of woman?
That's right, not a single one.
So all you have done here is reveal you do not have any real point.
You are just whining to hear you own voice.

Apparently you can't provide a definition for the word woman.
Oh, you so got me.
What is YOUR definition of woman?

Thanks for proving my earlier point!
You asked for a definition.
I knew before I replied that there is no definition that you will not do even more whining about.

So what is YOUR definition of woman?

Twilight Hue

I never said that Trump led the project. I don't know what point you think you are making, but I guess you feel obliged to argue pointlessly.

Please reread the paragraph above your reply, paying particular attention to the initial sentence. I put it in boldface to help you notice it. I know you have comprehension difficulties, so try to read more slowly and carefully this time. The last name of the man you are referring to above is Dans, not Dan.

What CNN piece are you talking about? The post you are responding to only had your own reference to an AP article in it. I think CNN is fully aware that Dans (not Dan) was leading the project, but he was not the sole author of the document. It had several contributors. He was just picked to lead the project.

Look you keep trying to run away from the fact that Donald Trump was fully aware of Project 2025 and had even endorsed it in the past. Here is another excerpt from the Wikipedia page on Project 2025, complete with citation of the source:

...Project 2025 was established in 2022 to provide the 2024 Republican presidential nominee with a personnel database and ideological framework.[65] At a 2022 Heritage Foundation dinner, Trump endorsed the organization, saying it was "going to lay the groundwork and detail plans for exactly what our movement will do ... when the American people give us a colossal mandate."[60]...

You have painted yourself into a corner and dug yourself into a hole. At the very least, stop digging.
No. You are just simply sucking in leftest propaganda that tries its best to vilify their political opponents like usual.

Copernicus

No. You are just simply sucking in leftest propaganda that tries its best to vilify their political opponents like usual.

Trump not only vilifies political opponents. He vilifies anyone who dares to criticize or disagree with him. Hence, all the high profile former Trump associates and supporters who now support Harris.