• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am done with Trump discussions

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
What does that have to do with the fact that 27 states now have laws restricting the reproductive rights of women including access to contraception?
I'm simply stating that zero states have banned contraception. And I don't care about restricting abortions or "access to (FREE) contraception." I'm all for it in fact.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
How Republicans win presidential elections, according to the factual record: They cheat.​
This has been true in most elections in recent American history, as I’ll detail below. But let’s start with a few examples from this election.​
Last week, young voters in Wisconsin (it’s not known how many) received a text message that read: “WARNING: Violating WI Statutes 12.13 & 6.18 may result in fines up to $10,000 or 3.5 years in prison. Don’t vote in a state where you’re not eligible.” Those are sections of Wisconsin law that refer to absentee voting and the consequences of election fraud, but they could have been about jaywalking. The point was just to scare college students from out of state into thinking they can’t vote.​
This is an old GOP trick. When I was a young reporter in New York, I remember instances of fliers being tucked under parked cars’ windshield wipers with messages like “WARNING: If you aren’t up to date on your utility bills, it is illegal to vote.” In Black neighborhoods, naturally. I’d imagine we’ll see a lot of this kind of thing come Election Day.​
But this year, we’ll see far worse than that. Election workers, as we know, are terrified. A recent Brennan Center survey found that 38 percent of election workers had received some kind of threat. In Durham County, North Carolina, they’re installing bulletproof glass at election headquarters and equipping poll workers with panic buttons. Will armed MAGA vigilantes be showing up at polling places in Black neighborhoods in the major cities of swing states? I’d be shocked at this point if some don’t. I hope the police are ready.​

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Paul Dans spearheaded project 2025 first and foremost. Also not that the left would ever report on it Dans had stepped down since Trump criticized the project.

I'm not squirming too much over it TBH because it's just not that revelant anymore except the alarmist left wing who think it's somehow still a thing.
Yeah, it's the left wing that's alarmist.

Always going on about how immigrants are murderers and rapists and they're coming for your children and need to be deported immediately.
Always going on about how immigrants are eating your cats and the dogs and need to be deported immediately.
Always going on about how men are going to dress up as women and attack your children in public restrooms and high school change rooms.

Yeah, yeah, that's the left, right? :rolleyes:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
An honest person doesn't misrepresent another's post.

I said states are restricting access to contraception. Not banned
I guess. I was pointing out that no states have banned contraception. Maybe some states are restricting FREE ACCESS TO BIRTH CONTROL but I don't know that, and you didn't give a source.