• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am done with Trump discussions

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
There are no men without a Y chromosome as per the National Institute of Health citation I have already provided. None. You are wrong. Get over yourself.
You are going to to have to refine your definition from Y chromosome to SRY gene.

It appears that 90% of XX males have the SRY gene on one of the X chromosomes. This would occur when the there was transcription error in the father's process of meiosis.

It looks like about 1 in 20,000 males are XX males, which is about 4 times more common than XY females.

Shaul

Premium Member
You are going to to have to refine your definition from Y chromosome to SRY gene.
No, there is no need to do so, see below.
It appears that 90% of XX males have the SRY gene on one of the X chromosomes. This would occur when the there was transcription error in the father's process of meiosis.

It looks like about 1 in 20,000 males are XX males, which is about 4 times more common than XY females.
The SRY gene is a part of the Y chromosome. It can sometimes be found in mutations without the rest of the Y chromosome. The NIH definition, and mine, can accommodate this without need for revision.

Shaul

Premium Member
there are millions of such men its the XX MALE syndrome. the National Institute of Health indicates that XX male syndrome a condition that affects about 1 in 20,000 males. not females, males.
"Male syndrome" and "male" are not synonyms.