• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have issues with Islam

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
Sharia should be applied to Muslims first and with its success others will welcome it.
Why do you thing Islam commands 1.6 billion Muslims and is the fastest growing religion in the world.
Em, I will never except sharia. You might note that I am an atheist. Under sharia, any muslim can kill me anytime they want. Why do I think islam is growing fast? For one higher birth rates are associated with poorer, uneducated people. This is sad to say, but a better economy might be a bad thing for religion in general. Another reason is that in free thinking world, people are realizing how irrational religious beliefs are and are no longer committing to any particular religion, if any at all; while in islam, any one that questions faces a death penalty?

Have you considered this?

So, You do believe sharia will/should rule in the US? If muslims live in the us, then they should hold sharia above US law? You believe this?

Servant_of_the_One1

Functional ,
Shariah law is applied to the believers because they are satisfied with the rule of Allah over them.

It is illogical to apply shariahlaw on the kuffar because the kuffar dont believe in Allah and neither in the prophets.

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
Functional ,
Shariah law is applied to the believers because they are satisfied with the rule of Allah over them.

It is illogical to apply shariahlaw on the kuffar because the kuffar dont believe in Allah and neither in the prophets.
I like your answer, at least at first. But if it is true, then why would it ever apply? If someone wants to reject islam, then they are not satisfied with the rule of allah over them, true?

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
Functional ,

Are you saying that arabic citizens in countries with sharia law are all satisfied? How can you know for sure if the penalty for saying we are not satisfied with sharia is death?

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
Functional ,

I agree it is illogical to apply sharia to kufar, but it IS BEING APPLIED.

I still maintain, I do not war against belief, I war against actions based on belief that harm others.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Em, I will never except sharia. You might note that I am an atheist. Under sharia, any muslim can kill me anytime they want. Why do I think islam is growing fast? For one higher birth rates are associated with poorer, uneducated people. This is sad to say, but a better economy might be a bad thing for religion in general. Another reason is that in free thinking world, people are realizing how irrational religious beliefs are and are no longer committing to any particular religion, if any at all; while in islam, any one that questions faces a death penalty?

?
justthelogo.gif

Spiderman

Veteran Member
There are 164 jihad verses in the Quran to deal with infidels like you. But has any Muslim threaten your life? No, because Islam is also a religion of peace.
No, because those muslims who did such a thing would go to prison. Were we under sharia and they could get away with it...his life would be in danger every single day

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The punishment should always fit the crime. In your case your tongue is too long for your mouth. Therefore it wags out of control. Shortening your tongue is one possible solution. There are many more practical solutions to deal with infidels. That is why Islam is a religion of peace.
haha

I like that :)

Sharia should be applied to Muslims first and with its success others will welcome it.
Why do you thing Islam commands 1.6 billion Muslims and is the fastest growing religion in the world.
I also like the idea that it should apply to Muslims first. Thank you for your contribution to this thread.
Functional ,

I agree

Servant_of_the_One1

I like your answer, at least at first. But if it is true, then why would it ever apply? If someone wants to reject islam, then they are not satisfied with the rule of allah over them, true?

The shariah applies on the apostate if he is waging war against Allah and the messenger by words or deeds.
As i told before on this forum i make distinction between violent apostate(in words and deeds) and peaceful apostate.
For the peaceful apostate there is no worldly punishment described in Quran and Sunnah.
But the violent apostate is different case. The virus and disease he is spreading can be stopped by fighting back.

The only people that pretend to be muslims and who are not satisfied with shariah are the munafiqiin. They are disbelievers by heart.
As for the believers they accept ruling of Allah over them in all cases.

Allah says:
But no, by your Lord, they will not [truly] believe until they make you, [O Muhammad], judge concerning that over which they dispute among themselves and then find within themselves no discomfort from what you have judged and submit in [full, willing] submission.

Unlike the christians and jews abandoning the laws of Moses and Jesus, we dont do that under pressure from atheists and socalled humanists.

The shariah was not applied on the kuffar in paris because what happened there is example of war between west and alqeada affiliated groups. They interpret this as war between islam and the cross so they say everything is allowed.
As for muslims with the correct understanding we do believe there is crusade against islam, but we say civilians shouldnt be harmed even those satanists that insult the prophet pbuh. War should only be between armies or agencies. Agencies vs agencies, armies vs armies. That is in line with islamic teachings, not to harm non-combatants.

Last edited by a moderator:

mahasn ebn sawresho

The Quran says very clearly, that there is a difference between Muslims and Pagan Muslims. so: when u say u have an issue with Islam, remember never to make Muslims and Pagan muslims equal examples of the religion.

Therefor I argue u have no valid complaint against Islam.
What is the difference between paganism and Islam?
1. Islam worship the black stone??
2. Islam put Muhammad and God in the same equality??
3. Islam allows killing people??

mahasn ebn sawresho

The shariah applies on the apostate if he is waging war against Allah and the messenger by words or deeds.
As i told before on this forum i make distinction between violent apostate(in words and deeds) and peaceful apostate.
For the peaceful apostate there is no worldly punishment described in Quran and Sunnah.
But the violent apostate is different case. The virus and disease he is spreading can be stopped by fighting back.

The only people that pretend to be muslims and who are not satisfied with shariah are the munafiqiin. They are disbelievers by heart.
As for the believers they accept ruling of Allah over them in all cases.

Allah says:
But no, by your Lord, they will not [truly] believe until they make you, [O Muhammad], judge concerning that over which they dispute among themselves and then find within themselves no discomfort from what you have judged and submit in [full, willing] submission.

Unlike the christians and jews abandoning the laws of Moses and Jesus, we dont do that under pressure from atheists and socalled humanists.

The shariah was not applied on the kuffar in paris because what happened there is example of war between west and alqeada affiliated groups. They interpret this as war between islam and the cross so they say everything is allowed.
As for muslims with the correct understanding we do believe there is crusade against islam, but we say civilians shouldnt be harmed even those satanists that insult the prophet pbuh. War should only be between armies or agencies. Agencies vs agencies, armies vs armies. That is in line with islamic teachings, not to harm non-combatants.
Youwill not sayright-
The apostatefrom Islamruledmurder-
2. rule fighting Messenger is barbaric penalty
Hand cutwith the foot
3. Muslims in Paris wanted the French to fear them
4. he wants Muslims to impose their religion by force
5. the teachings of fighting from the Qur'an

mahasn ebn sawresho

Have you considered this?

So, You do believe sharia will/should rule in the US? If muslims live in the us, then they should hold sharia above US law? You believe this?
A Muslim believes that God's laws are better than all the laws in the world
2. a Muslim will not recognize the laws of the United States
3. it uses (Tekke) Islamic explicit words lying

Harikrish

Can you give me examples of successful sharia in the world today?
The UK is shaping up to be a good example of how sharia law can first be applied to Muslims. Muslims will be able to request to be tried under Sharia law for civil cases.
Sharia law was to be incorporated in the Canadian Arbitration Act of 1991 which Jews and Catholics took their cases to , to appeal under their religious freedoms and statures. The same benefits are to be afforded to Muslims.
Freedom of speech defenders will be surprised France is very much alone in protecting the rights of hate speech mongrels who incite violence by defiling and ridiculing religious figures held sacred by Muslims.
New UK law would ban critics of Sharia from broadcasting, protesting or even posting messages on Facebook.
New UK law would ban critics of Sharia from broadcasting, protesting or even posting messages on Facebook - via King Dave - Newsvine

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
The UK is shaping up to be a good example of how sharia law can first be applied to Muslims. Muslims will be able to request to be tried under Sharia law for civil cases.
Sharia law was to be incorporated in the Canadian Arbitration Act of 1991 which Jews and Catholics took their cases to , to appeal under their religious freedoms and statures. The same benefits are to be afforded to Muslims.
Freedom of speech defenders will be surprised France is very much alone in protecting the rights of hate speech mongrels who incite violence by defiling and ridiculing religious figures held sacred by Muslims.
New UK law would ban critics of Sharia from broadcasting, protesting or even posting messages on Facebook.
New UK law would ban critics of Sharia from broadcasting, protesting or even posting messages on Facebook - via King Dave - Newsvine
So you cannot give me good example of sharia TODAY? I was hoping you could give me a good example from what you call muslim lands? Would you thing saudi is a good example, where they whip people for having opinions?

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
Youwill not sayright-
The apostatefrom Islamruledmurder-
2. rule fighting Messenger is barbaric penalty
Hand cutwith the foot
3. Muslims in Paris wanted the French to fear them
4. he wants Muslims to impose their religion by force
5. the teachings of fighting from the Qur'an

Yes, this is what the quran reads when I pick it up. I have not been raised and told what it is 'supposed' to mean. I just began reading it with a blank mind, and this is what it says. Every GOOD MUSLIM has a duty to jihad against the infidel. And this is why Mohummad is an ignorant ***.

Harikrish

So you cannot give me good example of sharia TODAY? I was hoping you could give me a good example from what you call muslim lands? Would you thing saudi is a good example, where they whip people for having opinions?
A good example of Sharia is muslims in Islamic countries are calling for it. It is foreign powers that are waging a war on Islamic countries in the name of democratizing them that is stalling the change. The infidels have to be dealt with first.
Islam has all the answers. It is disrespectful to express an opinion before you have exhausted all the opinions already available to you from the Quran and prophets teachings. It is like speaking out of turn, speaking before understanding which leads to unattractive consequences.