• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If a gay or lesbien want to back normal?

Gay or Lesbien want to be partner to other gender .what they suppose to do ?

• Total voters

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
stop posting my opinion !!!

how about reality is billions of humans are not agree with gay marriage ?

how about reality that gay marriage is odd and rare in compare with straight marriage ?

if man or woman like animals is that normal sex relation for you ?

Do I get to agree or disagree with your marriage, or tell you whom you can marry? So what gives you or anyone else the right to tell me?

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
I think disorder of hormones and why of living ,is influence/push some straight people to become gays or lesbiens .agree ?

Have you looked at the mutiple studies that scientists have done to try and work out how sexuality is assigned?

I think some people pyschologically turn away from opposite sex relationships due to trauma, but that is a small percentage. A lot of people know they are gay, pansexual or bisexual from a young age. Others try to ignore it and try to be heterosexual and realise that it cannot be changed.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
They might as well not agree with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie being married. It matters not. It is a private matter.

you must be kiding right ? you compare marriage of Brad to Jolie , to America law

I'm fairly certain that DS meant to gauge what the perception of a moderate stance would be in your community.

While we are basically powerless to change the minds and hearts of Muslims, it is still a good idea to attempt to have the clearest possible estimation of where they lie. If for no other reason, to reach the best possible understanding.

All the same, it is really a shame that so many people among Christians and Muslims have so much trouble accepting LGBT.
you are powerless to change non-Muslims mind , how about Muslims !!!

I thought he was Muslim he knew everything about Islam.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
stop posting my opinion !!!

No, that I actually welcome.

But boy, it hurts to see how little you think of people's sexual rights.

how about reality is billions of humans are not agree with gay marriage ?

What of it? It is not a matter to be decided by popular vote.

how about reality that gay marriage is odd and rare in compare with straight marriage ?

Calling that a reality is really pushing it. Same sex marriage is rare because homosexuality itself is a minority inclination, and because not too many countries even allow it. But it is in no way "odd".

As for comparing it with straight marriage... well, that is a further reason to make a point of legalizing it. Marriage is a beautiful institution and it deserves being revitalized. The full acceptance of so many loving same sex couples would go a long way towards materializing such a goal.

if man or woman like animals is that normal sex relation for you ?

No, and I resent the comparison with homosexuals. Homosexuals are fully human.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Do I get to agree or disagree with your marriage, or tell you whom you can marry? So what gives you or anyone else the right to tell me?
no one disagree with my marriage because it's commun and normal and straight in human kind .

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
you must be kiding right ? you compare marriage of Brad to Jolie , to America law

No, I am quite serious. But what I am comparing is their marriage to those of willing homosexuals - or, for that matter, of any other lucid, willing, adult couple (or even group - I am not really opposed to poligamy either).

American law does not enter the equation except to the degree that it must be changed to acknowledge the reality of things.

you are powerless to change non-Muslims mind , how about Muslims !!!

All the more reason to make our thoughts and feelings clear, particularly those things we will simply not concede, don't you think?

I thought he was Muslim he knew everything about Islam.

He is well-informed about Islam, but he is still entitled to ask about specific communities and about people's opinions. His question seemed quite clear and direct to me, but let's hear him.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
no one disagree with my marriage because it's commun and normal and straight in human kind .

That is a terrible reason to accept a marriage, though, even if the end result itself is fine.

That would mean that simply being misunderstood (even without an actual reason) could bring you social rejection. And that is not a danger people should be subject to.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
What of it? It is not a matter to be decided by popular vote.
by majority ?

Calling that a reality is really pushing it. Same sex marriage is rare because homosexuality itself is a minority inclination, and because not too many countries even allow it. But it is in no way "odd".
what the static tell ? 100 straight marriage to 1 homosex ?

No, and I resent the comparison with homosexuals. Homosexuals are fully human.
ah your speciality talking only about homo ?
again but I know some people love animals , and they believe is that normal .

so they are right , because they said "they believe sex with animals is normal".

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member

You're missing the point. You don't get to tell me what's normal because from my point of view, my marriage (which btw is legal in the state I live in) is normal.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You're missing the point. You don't get to tell me what's normal because from my point of view, my marriage (which btw is legal in the state I live in) is normal.
do you mean that "you" married to a gay ?

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
do you mean that "you" married to a gay ?

Yes, I'm married to another man. Shocking, huh?

7060048.gif

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member

Incorrect.

I don't disagree with your marriage, but neither do I agree with it. The reason is because I don't know anything about it, other than the inference that it's to a woman. That's not enough for me to agree or disagree.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
maybe most of US citizens don't agree with homosex ?

Currently, at least 50% of them agree with equality for homosexuals, and younger people are generally more accepting of it than older ones.

But you don't answser me , why you ask me if i considere my self moderate ?

so if i said " Islam is allowed gay marriage " Godobeyer is moderate Muslim. to you

If i said " Islam is NOT allowed gay marriage" Godobeyer is NOT moderate Muslim.to you

Anyone who opposes equal rights for other people is not moderate. If you said, "I, Godobeyer, support equal rights for homosexuals even if I wouldn't personally have homosexual sex," I think your opinion on this issue would be relatively moderate.

I asked you if you considered yourself a moderate Muslim because I see many Muslims like you call themselves moderate. I think it's a problem when a lot of the people who describe themselves as "moderate" in a given culture hold views that are against equality and human rights.