• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If a gay or lesbien want to back normal?

Gay or Lesbien want to be partner to other gender .what they suppose to do ?

• Total voters

Parsimony

I have heard someone report that they were homosexual at one point in their life but ended up losing that attraction over time. I don't think it was something they sought out. It just happened. I would consider this to be a rarity, however, and not evidence that just everyone can change their orientation (especially since this wasn't even a case of intent).

If there was a drug that could change sexuality, there would probably be some peer-reviewed scientific documentation that it worked. I am not saying that there isn't any, but I am not currently aware of it if so.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
actuatly it's work

I find this interesting reportage :

Former Homosexual Speaks Out Part 1

I don't mean to belittle or suggest this man's "experiences" as false (I mean, really, to have been involved with the mafia, satanism AND witchcraft? Seems a tad TOO perfect as a testimony, if one follows) but was I the only one who got the vibe of "OMG I need this to work so people will love me? OMG I sincerely love Jesus I swear I do. Please LOVE ME!?"

Far be it for me to judge, it just seemed like a tremendously convenient shell. And a desperate act of conformity/brainwashing in order to appease certain people.

You know, these "testimonies" usually come with shall we say other explanations. The varying degrees of Bisexuality, desperate conformity, brainwashing etc etc.

For every testimony I'm willing to bet there are at least 2 from those who haven't been "cured" and speak about being tortured (mentally, emotionally, physically) when going through these so called "Conversion Therapy" centers.
In short, in spite of what they like to trot out as "success" they are still branded as Unethical at best and criminal at worst, by scientists from MULTIPLE disciplines. So you'll perhaps forgive me for being skeptical of these types of videos?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
You can't change your sexual orientation. It's not a conscious thing. You can't force yourself to be attracted to someone you're not attracted to. There are lesbians who sometimes have sex with men while identifying as lesbians, same with gay men. But that's because sexuality tends to be somewhat nebulous and it seems that humans tends to be sexual opportunists. But there's also lesbians and gay men who will never have sex or a relationship with the opposite sex because they're simply not attracted to it.

Reactions: gsa

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I am gay. I am not addicted to other men. If I wanted to sleep with a woman, I would do it. I just don't want to.

Very simple as you can see.
i back to your post , i find it interesting .

can you please explain , how you don't addicted to men and women ?
so you sex appeal is disable ?

gsa

People who are not addicted to sex or sexual attraction are not disabled. I have no idea why you are using that term.

Koldo

Outstanding Member

Do you comprehend what the word 'addicted' means?
It means a compulsive need to do something. Not to have an addiction to sex doesn't entail necessarily a lack of interest in sex. There is a middle ground where most people reside.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
so it's about your actual people VS youtube people life experience ?!!!

I am not try to convine you , i post experience life people deny what you said , you have choose to adopt it or reject it .

world is bigger (is your) and everything possible (that me) :)
I could start posting videos about ex-Muslims, and how they claim the faith they left was nothing but hate & violence. And you would rightfully ignore those videos because they're made by people with a hateful agenda.

Those videos you posted are equally wretched.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Answer to every hypotheti
Hi all

because most the human are not homosexaul (gays or lesbiens) , so they are odd/few ,in the humanity .

let's suppose that a gay or a lesbien want to back normal , i mean man (gay) want the woman , and woman (lesbien) want the man .why he/she suppose to do ?

let's suppose that your wife get in this problem ,and become a lesbien , what you will do ?
let's suppose that your husband become gay ? what you will do ?
Answer to every hypothetical = let them be themselves, although, I have never seen an example of someone "changing teams" without effort being involved ... unless, of course, tey were a bisexual the whole time. Either way, the wife/husband is never going to be happy in the marriage due to the mental strain that it is probably better to allow their spouse to move on.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Answer to every hypotheti
Hi all

because most the human are not homosexaul (gays or lesbiens) , so they are odd/few ,in the humanity .

let's suppose that a gay or a lesbien want to back normal , i mean man (gay) want the woman , and woman (lesbien) want the man .why he/she suppose to do ?

let's suppose that your wife get in this problem ,and become a lesbien , what you will do ?
let's suppose that your husband become gay ? what you will do ?
Answer to every hypothetical = let them be themselves, although, I have never seen an example of someone "changing teams" without effort being involved ... unless, of course, tey were a bisexual the whole time. Either way, the wife/husband is never going to be happy in the marriage due to the mental strain that it is probably better to allow their spouse to move on.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
former gay speak out :

that's someone (man ) here , said , " i am gay , i don't addicated to men , i can sleep with , woman , but i don't want"

in this case i guess his sexual appeal is disable . for two genders .

in case sexual disable or decline to same gender ,I believe it is could be back to normal (commun)

More likely he's bisexual, or in denial.

There's no such thing as "formerly gay". Just like there's really no such thing as normal. Homosexuality and bisexuality are most likely far more common than any statistic you can point to shows, simply because of how many people who are gay or bi forced to stay quiet out of fear, or simply unaware. My girlfriend didn't know she was bisexual until she was 26.

Reactions: gsa

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member

You have a sex drive yourself, do you not? Would you consider your particular orientation (whatever it is, I don't know and don't care) an addiction?

Or are you, perhaps, asexual? That is, lacking any real sex drive?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
People who are not addicted to sex or sexual attraction are not disabled. I have no idea why you are using that term.
I used it , because that what you said , i am not addicated to men and i don't want with women .

so you sexual appeal is disable

gsa

I used it , because that what you said , i am not addicated to men and i don't want with women .

so you sexual appeal is disable

I was responding to your characterization of sexuality as an "addiction." It is not that.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
More likely he's bisexual, or in denial.

There's no such thing as "formerly gay". Just like there's really no such thing as normal. Homosexuality and bisexuality are most likely far more common than any statistic you can point to shows, simply because of how many people who are gay or bi forced to stay quiet out of fear, or simply unaware. My girlfriend didn't know she was bisexual until she was 26.
so how your girl succed to be normal ? what she get medical for exemple ?