• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If a gay or lesbien want to back normal?

Gay or Lesbien want to be partner to other gender .what they suppose to do ?

• Total voters

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Gender identity is not binary. Like most other things I've seen, it's a 4-dimensional scale. There are people who lack a gender identity at all: neither man nor woman. I know one such person, a very dear friend of mine.

Sex changes aren't always an option. They're not really exact, anyway.
former gay speak out :

that's someone (man ) here , said , " i am gay , i don't addicated to men , i can sleep with , woman , but i don't want"

in this case i guess his sexual appeal is disable . for two genders .

in case sexual disable or decline to same gender ,I believe it is could be back to normal (commun)

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
You may cherry-pick all you want, Godobeyer. The world is big and there is no shortage of lies, montages, politically or religiously motivated frauds around.

You are still attempting to tell us that something that we know for a fact to be true somehow isn't.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Godobeyer, you are attempting to convince the farmers that crops do not exist.
i don't know maybe it's you who really attempting ? but you don't feel ?

Actualy i post ex-gays videos to prove that gay could back to normal in some cases , so it's not his final destiny .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You may cherry-pick all you want, Godobeyer. The world is big and there is no shortage of lies, montages, politically or religiously motivated frauds around.

You are still attempting to tell us that something that we know for a fact to be true somehow isn't.
indeed the world bigger , and gays could back normal include it .

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
It is very well known amongst youth psychologists that the most anti-gay teenagers, vocally, are gays themselves. Knowing the social themselves mostly stigma attached to it, they try to convince everyone else and that they aren't gay by hating on gays. Maybe that's the problem here. It must be such a relief to come out.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
i don't know maybe it's you who really attempting ? but you don't feel ?

I know what I know. I have shared a ceiling with a teenaged transgender, met an adult one, worked with several homosexuals and bisexuals.

I am not granting you permission to over-rule what I learned from them. And I do not find the attempt either compassionate nor respectful.

You are talking about real people here, Godobeyer. Not theological concepts.

Actualy i post ex-gays videos to prove that gay could back to normal in some cases , so it's not his final destiny .

I flat out doubt those videos are honest. They are definitely not representative, even if they are somehow legit (and if they are, they are very much, decisively, outliers).

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I know what I know. I have shared a ceiling with a teenaged transgender, met an adult one, worked with several homosexuals and bisexuals.

I am not granting you permission to over-rule what I learned from them. And I do not find the attempt either compassionate nor respectful.

You are talking about real people here, Godobeyer. Not theological concepts.

I flat out doubt those videos are honest. They are definitely not representative, even if they are somehow legit (and if they are, they are very much, decisively, outliers).
What is your waranty that ALL former gays are liars ?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
What is your waranty that ALL former gays are liars ?

I don't need one. I am not the one proposing the use of violent, intrusive techniques.

It falls upon you to somehow convince others that they are justified. And in all honesty, they just are not, and it ill suits you to even make the attempt.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I don't need one. I am not the one proposing the use of violent, intrusive techniques.

It falls upon you to somehow convince others that they are justified. And in all honesty, they just are not, and it ill suits you to even make the attempt.
i need one ,since you (posters) deny my opinion .

pre-judging former gays are liars or made fake videos , had no sense because you had no proof "just pre-judging" by personal opinion .

actually they recount life experience . so you could take them as reference . or not , that's up to you .

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
i need one ,since you (posters) deny my opinion .

I do indeed, because your opinion is not even conceivably capable of over-ruling what I did learn from the actual people.

pre-judging former gays are liars or made fake videos , had no sense because you had no proof "just pre-judging" by personal opinion .

actually they recount life experience . so you could take them as reference . or not , that's up to you .

Do you expect to convince me that way? That is simply not going to work.

I know how much suffering those offensive ideas about "healing gays" cause. They are not honorable, not respectable, not honest, not even human.

Koldo

Outstanding Member
former gay speak out :

that's someone (man ) here , said , " i am gay , i don't addicated to men , i can sleep with , woman , but i don't want"

in this case i guess his sexual appeal is disable . for two genders .

in case sexual disable or decline to same gender ,I believe it is could be back to normal (commun)

You should really really watch the whole video. I am going to transcribe a particular part of the video: "When a person wants to change their sexual orientation, if they are unhappy with being gay, that's because of all the social forces. It is not about sexual orientation. There is nothing inherent in being gay that is unpleasant or that would make a person not want to be gay. I believe that the people who can't handle it are the ones who succumb to the pressure of society because society is so ugly and hateful towards people who are gay."

So, the answer to your question is: If a homosexual individual wants to be normal, what they have to do is to change what they regard as normal so to as include homosexuality as being normal. After all, 'normal' is nothing more than a construct.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I do indeed, because your opinion is not even conceivably capable of over-ruling what I did learn from the actual people.

Do you expect to convince me that way? That is simply not going to work.
so it's about your actual people VS youtube people life experience ?!!!

I am not try to convine you , i post experience life people deny what you said , you have choose to adopt it or reject it .

world is bigger (is your) and everything possible (that me) :)