• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In contact with some ETs

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
Like I said, the aliens contacting you are simply illogical. The Anunnaki are the only ones who have a right to this planet. The others are frankly too scared to really show themselves, which is why they have to resort to mind games.

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
lol. Destroying alien races with what? A big mac? rofl
Is it not a fact that the Anunnaki are more powerful than the other alien races that try to mess with the human race? They have been here much longer, and have more resources at their disposal as they have strategic military sites here on Earth. Also, being more advanced, and having the International Galactic Federation on our sides will make disposing of any other alien race who would decide to try to stay on Earth a simple task. Not to say that we would wipe out the alien race as a whole, just those individuals that would dare to stay in this sector.

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
Is it not a fact that the Anunnaki are more powerful than the other alien races that try to mess with the human race? They have been here much longer, and have more resources at their disposal as they have strategic military sites here on Earth. Also, being more advanced, and having the International Galactic Federation on our sides will make disposing of any other alien race who would decide to try to stay on Earth a simple task. Not to say that we would wipe out the alien race as a whole, just those individuals that would dare to stay in this sector.

In my experiences the annunaki were seen as not as advanced as most ETs here. But I could be wrong.

tarasan

I would have thought that if the ET situation was plasable then all the info would line up but it doesnt your story contradicts alot of other peoples stories so why should we believe u over them?

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
I would have thought that if the ET situation was plasable then all the info would line up but it doesnt your story contradicts alot of other peoples stories so why should we believe u over them?

People should believe mine because it's obviously true. Who could make up something such as I said, and why would they even try. That would make the delusional, or just someone trying to prove a point that making up stories about aliens is really easy.

Oh, and Cosmos, yes the Anunnaki are far more advanced. The other alien races are just jealous, and thus try to discredit them. But come 2012, all will see once those other alien races will have to vacate the Earth sector because of our, the Anunnaki's, superiority.

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
People should believe mine because it's obviously true. Who could make up something such as I said, and why would they even try. That would make the delusional, or just someone trying to prove a point that making up stories about aliens is really easy.

Oh, and Cosmos, yes the Anunnaki are far more advanced. The other alien races are just jealous, and thus try to discredit them. But come 2012, all will see once those other alien races will have to vacate the Earth sector because of our, the Anunnaki's, superiority.

lol you obviously are not serious.

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
lol you obviously are not serious.
But is it not as logical as what you're saying? I know you don't like psychologists, but why not look for one. Psychologists can't actually prescribe medicine. More so, if you look for a descent one, you should be alright. I don't say this to demean you in anyway, but from all the signs you are showing, I have to either come to the conclusion that you are delusional, have an over active imagination, or are making everything up.

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
But is it not as logical as what you're saying? I know you don't like psychologists, but why not look for one. Psychologists can't actually prescribe medicine. More so, if you look for a descent one, you should be alright. I don't say this to demean you in anyway, but from all the signs you are showing, I have to either come to the conclusion that you are delusional, have an over active imagination, or are making everything up.

Why do you feel the need to say I'm delusional over and over? You have already established this, many times.

I am fully in contact with ETs. Bar none. Its been proven to me 100 times over.

tarasan

What contridicts?

well apparently there are ment to be aliens beneth the earth we are fighting, Ive heard stories that the repilitian guys are smart.

the grey seem to never stop changing, their either raping us or poisoning us, or sometimes they want to tell us how to treat the enviroment.

I could go on and on about the wierd and wonderful things but heck ill stop here for now.

tarasan

Why do you feel the need to say I'm delusional over and over? You have already established this, many times.

I am fully in contact with ETs. Bar none. Its been proven to me 100 times over.

your not even entertianing the fact that your delusional, do you even think its a possibility? cause there have been plenty of people in your situarion that have been do you deny that?
and if you are in the same situation as those delusional people dont you think its even possible you are?

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
well apparently there are ment to be aliens beneth the earth we are fighting, Ive heard stories that the repilitian guys are smart.

I have never made that claim.

the grey seem to never stop changing, their either raping us or poisoning us, or sometimes they want to tell us how to treat the enviroment.

Dont get it. What contridicts?

I could go on and on about the wierd and wonderful things but heck ill stop here for now.

o_O

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
your not even entertianing the fact that your delusional, do you even think its a possibility? cause there have been plenty of people in your situarion that have been do you deny that?
and if you are in the same situation as those delusional people dont you think its even possible you are?

Yes I did wonder at the beginning. But eventually it got too advanced and too coodinated. If you were in my position you surely would identify it as advaced ET intelligence, rather than random schitzo voices.. Jeez, I can tell the difference. lol

tarasan

Yes I did wonder at the beginning. But eventually it got too advanced and too coodinated. If you were in my position you surely would identify it as advaced ET intelligence, rather than random schitzo voices.. Jeez, I can tell the difference. lol

erm isnt the thing with delusional the fact that they cant? you wouldnt be able to tell or not. Delusional people build up a fake story in your mind so to YOU it would be coordinated, that why when facing sure unfamiliar stuff that only you know about, you should seek help to clarify not just take in on your own perception.

tarasan

I have never made that claim.

Dont get it. What contridicts?

o_O

i wasnt claiming you yourself made the contradiction i was cliaming that there were people who calim what you are stating things very different from you, and yes greys who actually want to help our planet is in contradiction with what you are saying.

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
i wasnt claiming you yourself made the contradiction i was cliaming that there were people who calim what you are stating things very different from you, and yes greys who actually want to help our planet is in contradiction with what you are saying.

Actually I have said I have met 2 different kinds of greys. So, that clears that up.

And yes things are very different typically because the ETs lie to them and give them different realities based on deals made in their power structure. Plus you have people just making it up, too. On top of that loony people. Not sure how many are actually just insane. coordinated telepathic thought would be hard to just imagine. lol

Made a song with the nordics AI tonight. Its called A Galaxies Center Black Hole. You can hear it or download it here: http://www.supload.com/listen?s=rnmKd8 I made it with headphones so it might not sound right without headphones. And u might need to turn the volume up on the site.

tarasan

Actually I have said I have met 2 different kinds of greys. So, that clears that up.

And yes things are very different typically because the ETs lie to them and give them different realities based on deals made in their power structure. Plus you have people just making it up, too. On top of that loony people. Not sure how many are actually just insane. coordinated telepathic thought would be hard to just imagine. lol

Made a song with the nordics AI tonight. Its called A Galaxies Center Black Hole. You can hear it or download it here: Download A Galaxies Central Black Hole - MP3 Ringtone A Galaxies Central Black Hole by Omnisense - Free Music Hosting I made it with headphones so it might not sound right without headphones. And u might need to turn the volume up on the site.

sigh....:facepalm:

look mate believe what you want I just hope you dont get yourself hurt.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
So you are saying you agree that the people who get abducted are weaker minds of society? lol. Planned by bad ETs or something? I dont get it.
No, I was simply saying that describing something as a "ridiculous statement" doesn't make it a ridiculous statement... you need to be able to argue why lol