• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Irony of the evolutionary belief

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
When did apes start covering their private parts like humans?

Hard to say. Probably about 240,000 years ago. The people would be on the border of what we call "Homo sapiens". In other words some would say that these people were Homo sapiens and some experts would disagree:

When did they come down from the trees and start building shelters?

Those are two different questions. And you would need to define "shelters" better. Coming down from the trees was a gradual process and was probably not them coming down from the trees. Climates do change. The trees may have left them. Lucy for example would have been more at home in trees than modern humans but she was fully bipedal.

When did they start counting and doing math operations?

Much later. That would have been some time after larger villages were first forming. Those would have been "fully human" by any reckoning.
When did apes start talking and when did they start writing?
Talking probably started before we were even Homo sapiens. For writing see above.
You need a lot of imagination to enrich the myth. And they need too much pressure on intelligent people to make them accept so much fiction as reality... I guess that justifies the pressure from certain individuals on this forum, who although ignored by me, continue to try to engage in dialogue with me. Sad (self-called) apes :(
No. Imagination has nothing to do with it. And why keep repeating falsehoods? You know that we have endless evidence for evolution. You are just afraid to learn what is and what is not evidence. You on the other hand do believe in myths, and get irrationally angry when people are honest with you.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Humans are far beyond animals,
We are animals.
like the sky is far away from the earth surface.
How far? A foot? A 100 feet? A mile? Where does it begin?
You are just dreamers, believers of myths.
No. That the evidence, phenomenon and theory tangibly exist and that no one has presented any rational, valid alternative is evidence that it is not a myth. Irrational responses delivered like a scared child are evidence that this supported science is feared.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
There is not any evidence for evolution of one species into another one. It's fiction to support the myth. ;)
You have no clue as to what is and what is not evidence. Why are you so afraid to learn? You could understand the concept in a very short time. Repeating obvious falsehoods only looks like whistling past the graveyard.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
There is not any evidence for evolution of one species into another one. It's fiction to support the myth. ;)
Believe whatever you want. You don't have to convince anyone that you deny science and have nothing to support that denial. I think we all have come to the same conclusion on that. That is where the evidence leads us.

Eli G

We are animals.
Talk for yourself. :D
How far. A foot. A 100 feet. A mile. Where does it begin?
You think about it ... I don't know how much you, self-called animals, can deep-think.
No. That the evidence, phenomenon and theory tangibly exist and that no one has presented any rational, valid alternative is evidence that it is not a myth. Irrational responses delivered like a scared child are evidence that this supported science is feared.
In your imagination. :)

Eli G

Believe whatever you want. You don't have to convince anyone that you deny science and have nothing to support that denial. I think we all have come to the same conclusion on that. That is where the evidence leads us.
Strawman ... I don't deny science. Evolution is not science, it is a myth, it doesn't mind if you like it or not.

F1fan

Veteran Member
So experts in science are wrong, but you are magically correct? Why don't you explain it to us, and show your work?

So far you are making claims, but aren't showing us any of your work, so we will reject your claims as untrue.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Strawman ... I don't deny science. Evolution is not science, it is a myth, it doesn't mind if you like it or not.
It is not a straw man. You deny science. The theory of evolution is science. It is supported by evidence.

That you don't have direct issue with some science doesn't mean you are not a science denier.

It appears that what you really have is a failure to understand science. That is on you to fix. We can only correct the errors you publish.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Talk for yourself. :D
It is a fact that includes all of us. Show that we are not and I might change my mind. I don't see that happening. Not in any reasonable way that involves a logical argument, so it stands.
You think about it ... I don't know how much you, self-called animals, can deep-think.
Is this sort of like the insults you made that personal grievance thread about atheists for? It seems like it is. Like you are getting a bit hot under the collar. I suggest that the best treatment for that is to use reason, logic and evidence and generate cogent arguments from that.
In your imagination. :)
In fact.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
That was it for today.
You already bored me.
Boring apes. :cool:
I am often pleased to see the shots fired wildly over the back by a man on a fleeing horse. Just like the old Westerns.

When all else fails. Fly back to the coup with tales of victory.

Edit: My apologies. Myths of victory.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Since you refuse to learn the basics of science you do not get to judge what is and what is not science. I know, science is scary because it threatens the myths that your particular religion is based upon. Have you even thought that maybe the JW's are wrong? Just as they were wrong in all of their past "Jesus is coming back!" claims? You can still be a Christian and accept reality.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
A search of the available literature that is filled to brimming with the evidence of evolution returns this.

Search term: evolution. 6,200,000 results in 0.04 seconds.
theory of evolution. 5,050,000 results in 0.05 seconds.
natural selection. 7,830,000 results 0.11 seconds.

I could go on, but the gainsaying naysayers claiming no evidence are refuted by only one term searched. Three defeats for the price of one.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
So experts in science are wrong, but you are magically correct? Why don't you explain it to us, and show your work?

So far you are making claims, but aren't showing us any of your work, so we will reject your claims as untrue.
What else can any reasonable person do when confronted with claims that are left naked and starving for lack of visible support?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
A search of the word "God" had 5,990,000,000 results. And that was only one word. :D
Try again. The search was to be in the scientific literature. Wait, I will do it for you:

Sorry, only 5,170,000 results. And on the first page it is roughly fifty/fifty in regards to whether or not he exists. The search on evolution is going to be almost totally in support of the concept.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
A search of the word "God" had 5,990,000,000 results. And that was only one word. :D
So you didn't get bored and run away. I just didn't think you had gotten the satisfaction that you had hoped for and might be lurking about.

I've not made any claims about God, and I don't see that anyone else in this exchange has, so it is hardly relevant to show that God can be searched for and results retrieved on the internet.

It doesn't address the fact that your claim that evolution is a myth without evidence was clearly and soundly refuted by a search revealing volumes of that evidence.

Sorry. Better luck next time.