• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Irony of the evolutionary belief

TLK Valentine

Read the books that others would burn.
The Bible says (and I believe it and it makes sense to me) that God is from everlasting to everlasting. In other words, no beginning and no end. Psalm 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, before you had formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, you are God.

That's your opinion, and it really doesn't have any impact on anything I've said.

If there is a God (and you believe there is), He was smart enough to create a world that hums along just fine without the need for Him to fiddle with it. We can learn a lot from that.

What are you babbling about? There was no superior Intelligence that existed before humans.
I don’t think humans have much intelligence at all, we ruin things trying to make them better, our food is worse, we try to genetically change food making it worse, we don’t know how to grow our own food.
When a storm is threatening, everyone runs to the store and hordes. We are fearful, don’t understand life and wonder why we have negative consequences in our lives. We need medication to live and more medication to counteract the medication we take. Then we die and all the smart people say is when you die you die, that’s it.
It’s at that point all the people of faith just got real wise.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I don’t think humans have much intelligence at all, we ruin things trying to make them better, our food is worse, we try to genetically change food making it worse, we don’t know how to grow our own food.
When a storm is threatening, everyone runs to the store and hordes. We are fearful, don’t understand life and wonder why we have negative consequences in our lives. We need medication to live and more medication to counteract the medication we take. Then we die and all the smart people say is when you die you die, that’s it.
It’s at that point all the people of faith just got real wise.
How is it wise to believe a myth? And what percentage of the population do you want to kill off?

OopsIMadeSatan

From what I can tell, no god's have been come into existence on Earth yet, so by your logic, it would still be unreasonable to believe that a god would have come into existence somewhere else.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
If, according to evolutionists, human intelligence eventually emerged in an environment that was previously lifeless for millions and millions of years...

This not what the evidence of evolution demonstrates. The evolution of life took place over ~3.5 billion years based on the objective verifiable evidence,
what is so strange that a Superior Intelligence has already existed for another INFINITE number of years BEFORE that period of time? :cool:

This is not strange at all. All the Abrahamic religions would agree with you. What you fail to do is acknowledge the vast amount of evidence that supports the sciences of evolution, Theistic Evolutionists support the science based on the evidence, and realize the belief in a literal Biblical narrative is virtually impossible.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Jesus Christ is eternal and became a man, created
everything and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him all things consist. Jesus Christ has life in Himself, something our finite brains cannot comprehend.
As believed to one of three or more Gods.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
They are 1 God, sorry if you don’t understand.
The Father, Son and Holy Spirit all work together in Creation, Redemption and Eternity. There is no division or schism. Perfect unity and oneness.
No need to apologize It is unfortunate you do not understand the actual text of th eBible or your on words.

It is a reality that Christianity is polytheistic in a form of hierarchy of Gods including a Goddess Mary.

Back to the subject of the thread: Do you accept the sciences of evolution.

No need to apologize It is unfortunate you do not understand the actual text of th eBible or your on words.

It is a reality that Christianity is polytheistic in a form of hierarchy of Gods including a Goddess Mary
Show your view according to the Scriptures. You can’t be serious in your comment, pretty ridiculous.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I agree with this:

Show your view according to the Scriptures. You can’t be serious in your comment, pretty ridiculous.
I am very serious when you have God the Father, Jesus Christ as God the Son seated on the right hand of God, and the Holy Spirit as God. Mat 28:20. Of course, the Trinity was set and defined well after the compilation of the gospels. The Trinity is more a product of the development of the Doctrine of Christianity. The use of the plural in Genesis is often used to justify the Trinity

I do not know of anywhere in the Bible is describes God specifically as a 3 in 1 the Trinity. It also is how it was used by the Canaanites in their description of Gods. as the Council of Gods as also described in the Torah using the "We."Judaism evolved in a Canaanite Hebrew tribe. Parts of the Pentateuch are word for word from older Canaanite texts.

Mary is considered a Goddess consort of God the Father and Mother of God the Son in a very similar way Asherah is considered the consort of YHWH in ancient Judaism before 600 CE like in early Canaanite religion, . as the Queen of Heaven. you may use 'three persons' it does change anything. They are still three distinct and different Gods

Queen of the Archangels​

September concludes with the feast of those glorious spiritual beings that Christian Tradition acknowledges as the princes of the angelic world: the Archangels. The three named Archangels of Scripture are Michael, Raphael, and Gabriel, and each of those mighty servants of God are under command of a superior spiritual force: their captain, the Mother of God, Mary most holy, the Queen of Angels. The holy Archangels assist Mary in undoing the knots of sin in our fallen world.

This is not much different from Hindu polytheism where many Hindus consider the Brahman the One God and the other Gods are attributes of Brahman.

Last edited:
I am very serious when you have God the Father, Jesus Christ as God, and the Holy Spirit as God. Mat 28:20. Of course, the Trinity was set and defined well after the compilation of the gospels. The Trinity is more a product of the development of the Doctrine of Christianity. The use of the plural in Genesis is often used to justify the Trinity

I do not know of anywhere in the Bible is describes a3 in the Trinity. It also is how it was used by the Canaanites in their description o Gods. Judaism evolved in a Canaanite Hebrew tribe.

Masy is considered a Goddess consort of God the Father and Mother of God the Son in a very similar way Asherah is considered the consort of YHWH in ancient Judaism before 600 CE like in early Canaanite religion, . as the Queen of Heaven. you may use 'three persons' it does change anything. They are still three distinct and different Gods

Queen of the Archangels​

September concludes with the feast of those glorious spiritual beings that Christian Tradition acknowledges as the princes of the angelic world: the Archangels. The three named Archangels of Scripture are Michael, Raphael, and Gabriel, and each of those mighty servants of God are under command of a superior spiritual force: their captain, the Mother of God, Mary most holy, the Queen of Angels. The holy Archangels assist Mary in undoing the knots of sin in our fallen world.
I don’t even recognize where you are coming from with this stuff. Father, Son and Holy Spirit all through the Scriptures. Are you saying the Holy Spirit is not God? Jesus Christ is not God either? The Father is God or not? The Bible says they are God

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I don’t even recognize where you are coming from with this stuff. Father, Son and Holy Spirit all through the Scriptures. Are you saying the Holy Spirit is not God? Jesus Christ is not God either? The Father is God or not? The Bible says they are God
Mat 28:20. The Bible refers to the as three Gods. So does the Doctrine of the Trinity.

Nowhere does it describe them as 3 in 1. The NT is weak on the actual Trinity. The Genesis "We" originated from the Canaanite council of Gods.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Show that from the Scriptures
Actually only Mat 28:20 describes the three Gods specifically and other references may be interpreted as Jesus Christ is God incarnate and seated on the right hand of God as a distinctly separate God.. You cannot dhow me the full concept of the Trinity as described in Christian doctrine in the Bible, Nowhere does it say they are 3 in 1.

As per the subject of the thread: Do you accept the sciences of evolution?