• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is being gay a sin according to your religion?

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
No speculation is necessary....there was no word to represent homosexuality in the Hebrew language at the time.... so the descriptive narrative was used to paint a verbal picture of the perversion of the heterosexual act...

Ah so if you take it by the original Hebrew meaning it prevents anal sex not homosexuals.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
You choose to believe that god forbids homosexuality and damns those who do it when the new testament contradicts this so yeah it is you.
I don't choose anything....truth is what is... And besides as I said....I have a good friend who is a homosexual....the subject has never come up.....I do not condemn him....his life is between he and God...but he does not believe in God...

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
I don't choose anything....truth is what is... And besides as I said....I have a good friend who is a homosexual....the subject has never come up.....I do not condemn him....his life is between he and God...but he does not believe in God...

In the new testament is says ALL sins can be forgiven so why dislike homosexuals more than any other sinner?