• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is being gay a sin according to your religion?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
This is a way of saying the universe is all that exist and is an isolated system.
No....nothing can be said of it...it can not be confined to any space, can not be limited to any time, can not be described by any words, and can not be known by any knowledge... Science is dualistic... the universe is God and is non-dual...

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
There is one without a second...but that is not alone....it is omnipresence...

Anyways the universe is a system where nothing comes in or out.

Energy keeps converting into heat (entropy) that heats up matter which becomes non-matter energy and becomes heat as well until the universe is nothing but heat which cannot do anything without matter to act on.

The universe is composed of one thing: energy that takes on several forms and sill end with heat.

The universe is thus Monistic not Dualistic.

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
No....nothing can be said of it...it can not be confined to any space, can not be limited to any time, can not be described by any words, and can not be known by any knowledge... Science is dualistic...

No science describes the universe and science is not dualistic.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Anyways the universe is a system where nothing comes in or out.

Energy keeps converting into heat (entropy) that heats up matter which becomes non-matter energy and becomes heat as well until the universe is nothing but heat which cannot do anything without matter to act on.
t
The universe is composed of one thing: energy that takes on several forms and sill end with heat.

The universe is thus Monistic not Dualistic.
Yes...it is non-dual....but your model is flawed....the universe is infinite and eternal...there was never a beginning to it and there will never be an end to it....

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
Yes...it is non-dual....but your model is flawed....the universe is infinite and eternal...there was never a beginning to it and there will never be an end to it....

I never said it will end or has began, I think it is eternal as well.

And seeing as the universe is non-dual then do you still use that as a basis for your beliefs?

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
I do not do belief....reality is forever on the other side of conceptual representations...mental models....

Belief is the state of mind in which a person thinks something to be the case, with or without there being empirical evidence to prove that something is the case with factual certainty.

Everyone believes.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I never said it will end or has began, I think it is eternal as well.

And seeing as the universe is non-dual then do you still use that as a basis for your beliefs?
No one it is apprehended....there is no need for a mental model.....one's mind merges with reality to become a unity....

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
Naturally..and it will always be like that until there is realization..the transcending of the mental interpretation of reality and merge with actual reality...Dispense with thought.....

So you are saying that it will only make sense after you already believe it?