• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is being gay a sin according to your religion?

AlphaAlex115

They're a perfectly "proper conscious being."

This is why I pointed out your ignorance earlier.

You state your own view, and then refute mine for being ignorant. That's hardly civilized.
But they're not proper. They're authentically made. Their whole perception of life is unnatural

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
But they're not proper. They're authentically made. Their whole perception of life is unnatural
That is a very vile and disgusting thing to say, that a child is "unnatural" and "not proper" because they are different. I was tormented as a child for being different, and it's not being different that hurts people, it's hateful and hurtful mentalities such as yours.

AlphaAlex115

That is a very vile and disgusting thing to say, that a child is "unnatural" and "not proper" because they are different. I was tormented as a child for being different, and it's not being different that hurts people, it's hateful and hurtful mentalities such as yours.

How dare you, you're causing me some distress... it's my honest view. they're not natural though.. i would never tell them that, but its what i think. im not a bully shadow wolf :( i was the guy that was bullied at school. im sorry u were tormented as a child

AlphaAlex115

Their conception is contrived not their consciousness. As far as that goes they're just as conscious as you or I, nothing different there.

Shadow wolf quite upset me. I don't reckon i'll stick around here much longer :/ i state my honest feelings and people just attack me... im so upset..

dont u see that they're not like us? we were brought into this world. they were made like robots.. its not ethical to make something like a human using unnatural means