• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it true the Kabbha was a Hindu temple?

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Step into the 21st century, Nawab. These are not considered sins.

in islam they are sins, BIG ones by the way. and homosexuality is one of the smallest signs of judgment day.

they aren't sins baccording to hindus but they are according to muslims.

in hinduism it is a sin to milk a cow but in islam it isn't so i think you need to step into the 21'st century

in islam they are sins, BIG ones by the way. and homosexuality is one of the smallest signs of judgment day.

in hinduism it is a sin to milk a cow but in islam it isn't so i think you need to step into the 21'st century

In modern society these are not sins. Just because Islam considers these sins, does not mean the whole world follows. The world does not revolve around Islam.

It is not a sin to milk a cow in Hinduism... You mentioned my age in another thread, but your level immaturity is something exhibited by a three year old.

How comical, i am being told to step into the 21st century by a man who believes Islam is the oldest religion in the world.

nawab

Dear Don

you should ask your Hindu and indian brothers to step into the 21 century in india when you kill a cow its considered a higher sin than to kill a human why dont you tell them that

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Dear Don

you should ask your Hindu and indian brothers to step into the 21 century in india when you kill a cow its considered a higher sin than to kill a human why dont you tell them that

yeah Don how's that for modern, and await my reply to your previous post because i have to go now.

nawab

Your welcome, i was just waiting for you to post some links now take a look below

THE HOMOSEXUAL IN AMERICA - TIME
this from the times magazine, which says:
estimated that 4% of American white males are exclusively homosexual and that about two in five had "at least some" homosexual experience after puberty.

FOXNews.com - Chronology: Church Sex-Abuse Scandal - U.S. & World
this is from Fox news, which says the Church sex scandals Chronologically, from 1984-2003 please note this is just the American Roman Catholics we are talking about. it did not included those 2/3 of Born again Christians Jimmy Swaggert was taking about

List of Christian evangelist scandals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
this is from wikipedia but I have confirmed with proper sources, these are for those men of God trying to sell Jesus and this is the fruits from which we should judge them

Pride parade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
these are some of the notable gay parades, maybe you can have a look how many muslim countries are involved

UCSC Rape Prevention Education: Rape Statistics
this is an official website for UCSC Rape Prevention Education, you can check the rape statistics in the US,

This sources above and not from any Muslims, Find something like that in Muslim countries

I have said it to you individually there might be someone whose gay but I have traveled a lot but I had never came across a gay Muslim or even a gay Asian yet, but that doesn’t mean there are not there must be, however our numbers are very less compared to the US and UK. So among 1.7 billion Muslims you only know 1 gay person I mean that’s cool, well here on this forum we do have Muslim men and women lets see how many Gay Muslims we find. Last time there was a thread and there were some Christians debating with me about homosexuality being allowed in Christianity.

Dude you admit that Jesus is a scapegoat according to the doctrine, I believe now I have defiantly proved to you that countries like America they have a problem for which they have no cure, sex scandals by the religious authorities, if these are the fruits of the religious clergy what would happen to us commoners.

First of all, Muhammad did not molested anyone strange to him, she was his legal wife he had full right over her, if the above clergymen have sex with their own wife it doesn’t make any difference, in our lands the reach regarding maturity is different, these are standards of today, basically for us we get mature earlier than you lot.

So good you finally understand the self defense part, because these laws are inappropriate for today no Christian will be able to follow this law today if someone slaps you one cheek offer him the other, its my challenge you can try it yourself I am speaking from my experience. So to fight for the right cause is justified.

Regarding research, let me put it this way it doesn’t matter how much you have worked hard to find the oasis, the truth is you have not found it. No now you are not speaking the truth, its not because you cannot trust its because you cannot swallow. I cannot change the teachings of Islam to suit your personal mentality. Plus why should you leave the religion, you can start your study and find the truth. I didn’t had to become from a Muslim to a atheist and than my journey is complete now back to Islam I have found the truth, these stories are told by televangelists not by Muslims,

The best thing is not houri in paradise, the best thing is real everlasting peace. And I will get a chance to meet all the prophets.

Okay, thanks for this.

Fact: Riyadh has a gay community.
The Kingdom in the Closet - The Atlantic (May 2007)

Ugh, no. I wouldn't go there if you paid me.

:biglaugh: Do you realize how silly you sound?

Fact: One of my Muslim friends (from Egypt) is gay. As gay as they come. Very very very gay.

Yes, Jesus is used as a scapegoat. But no, you offer no proof.

It's not every day, which proves you're being deceitful. I live in a land where I hear about such things. It doesn't mean it's right. I disagree with it.

You have Muhammad, though. In modern societies, marrying nine year old girls is considered child molestation. Pot, meet kettle.

I have read the Bible. And it's not "my God". I am not a Christian, nor am I a Jew. It is not 'my God'.

It's called self-defence. But I understand what you are saying.

How intelligent of you; if someone says something you don't like, attack them. :shrug:

I've done far more searching than you. It's because I've searched why I haven't found. Because I've found things I cannot trust in each religion.

No, I don't hear, literally, because I have hearing problems. It would be nice if you got your facts right. I have read the Qur'an, and I'm not convinced. In fact, I'm less than convinced. Thankfully I have good Muslims such as you, Nawab, to teach me the true colours of Islam. This has helped me in my spiritual search. :hugehug:

Ah, clever. You call me ignorant but you haven't left the religion you have been brought up in. I've seen your thinly veiled attacks on other religions.

No, I see very well. I have not found because I have not found ultimate truth. I know that it is not within Islam.

Naw, it won't happen. It'll be interesting to see your face when you are not rewarded with houri. :blowkiss:

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
In modern society these are not sins. Just because Islam considers these sins, does not mean the whole world follows. The world does not revolve around Islam.

ok, tell me who said that the whole world revolves around islam and who said that the whole world follows the islamic laws. the world itself yes but not the people (the earth does revolve around islam because Allah controls it but no the people they are free for some time)

It is not a sin to milk a cow in Hinduism...

didn't you say it is? or what about hurting a cow.

You mentioned my age in another thread, but your level immaturity is something exhibited by a three year old.

um??? um??? yes, very good you can count :D

How comical, i am being told to step into the 21st century by a man who believes Islam is the oldest religion in the world.

and i am called immature by a "teenager" who says that when a siner dies (a person who commits sin) he will be turned into an animal, what next.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Your welcome, i was just waiting for you to post some links now take a look below

THE HOMOSEXUAL IN AMERICA - TIME
this from the times magazine, which says:
estimated that 4% of American white males are exclusively homosexual and that about two in five had "at least some" homosexual experience after puberty.

FOXNews.com - Chronology: Church Sex-Abuse Scandal - U.S. & World
this is from Fox news, which says the Church sex scandals Chronologically, from 1984-2003 please note this is just the American Roman Catholics we are talking about. it did not included those 2/3 of Born again Christians Jimmy Swaggert was taking about
That's a long way of saying 'I exaggerated', right? :sarcastic

List of Christian evangelist scandals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
this is from wikipedia but I have confirmed with proper sources, these are for those men of God trying to sell Jesus and this is the fruits from which we should judge them
I agree with this. Judge them by their fruits. But how ironic you say this, but you're so crippled with blindness yourself and have showed a massive intolerance and ignorance.

these are some of the notable gay parades, maybe you can have a look how many muslim countries are involved
[/URL]
Muslim countries + Gay Pride Parades = Death
Christian Countries = 0
There are countries with a Christian majority, but no country in the world at this time is a 'Christian country', afaik. America, Britain, France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland... they are all secular. Secular countries do not imprison, fine or kill people for sexual orientation.

Christians do not imprison, fine or kill people for their sexual orientation, and only the occasional nutjob will. By comparison, even in secular Muslim states, Muslims are still watching their backs for haters.
UCSC Rape Prevention Education: Rape Statistics
this is an official website for UCSC Rape Prevention Education, you can check the rape statistics in the US,

This sources above and not from any Muslims, Find something like that in Muslim countries
That's because if Muslim women admit to rape, they will be accused of adultery, or zina. Unless they have a lot of witnesses. These things have been in the newspapers here, and they are often accompanied with 'honour killings'.

Besides, why would anyone rape something draped from head to toe in a black cloth?

I have said it to you individually there might be someone whose gay but I have traveled a lot but I had never came across a gay Muslim or even a gay Asian yet, but that doesn’t mean there are not there must be, however our numbers are very less compared to the US and UK. So among 1.7 billion Muslims you only know 1 gay person I mean that’s cool, well here on this forum we do have Muslim men and women lets see how many Gay Muslims we find. Last time there was a thread and there were some Christians debating with me about homosexuality being allowed in Christianity.
You're funny. Less gay Asians? Oh man, that's hilarious.
I spent my college years in a class dominated by Asian men. Of all groups: South Asian, Northern India (Punjab), Bangladeshi, East Asian (Chinese), Thai and a Somali and a Lebanese guy. I was one of the five of my race in the class - not like it matters, since I'm not a bigot, but you get the point. None of the people of my race in my class were gay, but of the Asians... a "few" of them were gay. Quite a few.

There's plenty. You just refuse to believe it. Many of them are 'in the closet', because they're afraid of being killed. At least in the West we're civilized enough not to kill people for something they cannot help.

Dude you admit that Jesus is a scapegoat according to the doctrine, I believe now I have defiantly proved to you that countries like America they have a problem for which they have no cure, sex scandals by the religious authorities, if these are the fruits of the religious clergy what would happen to us commoners.
Let me guess, Islam would solve this? :thud:
First of all, Muhammad did not molested anyone strange to him, she was his legal wife he had full right over her, if the above clergymen have sex with their own wife it doesn’t make any difference, in our lands the reach regarding maturity is different, these are standards of today, basically for us we get mature earlier than you lot.
She was 9.
And "we get mature earlier"... can you offer proof of this? Girls in the west can mature from younger. Aisha was probably pre-pubescent, because she played with dolls, and only pre-pubescent girls can play with dolls within Islam...
So good you finally understand the self defense part, because these laws are inappropriate for today no Christian will be able to follow this law today if someone slaps you one cheek offer him the other, its my challenge you can try it yourself I am speaking from my experience. So to fight for the right cause is justified.
Pictures of your prophet =/= justification for killing people

Regarding research, let me put it this way it doesn’t matter how much you have worked hard to find the oasis, the truth is you have not found it. No now you are not speaking the truth, its not because you cannot trust its because you cannot swallow.
I cannot swallow because it is not truth. Why should I believe in something which does not appear as truth?
I cannot change the teachings of Islam to suit your personal mentality. Plus why should you leave the religion, you can start your study and find the truth. I didn’t had to become from a Muslim to a atheist and than my journey is complete now back to Islam I have found the truth, these stories are told by televangelists not by Muslims,
The best thing is not houri in paradise, the best thing is real everlasting peace. And I will get a chance to meet all the prophets.
Good for you. Unfortunately, it is not so. Keep telling yourself that, it doesn't make it true. :thud:

ok, tell me who said that the whole world revolves around islam and who said that the whole world follows the islamic laws. the world itself yes but not the people (the earth does revolve around islam because Allah controls it but no the people they are free for some time)

didn't you say it is? or what about hurting a cow.

um??? um??? yes, very good you can count :D

and i am called immature by a "teenager" who says that when a siner dies (a person who commits sin) he will be turned into an animal, what next.

Nothing revolves around Islam. Maybe except for Islamic countries or the life of a Muslim.

No...I never said that. I have milked a cow myself. It was fun :D

Your three?! Wow :D

You obviously hear what you want to hear. Once again you bring up my age, the first person to do so in a debate on this forum.

Luminous

non-existential luminary
Step into the 21st century, Nawab. These are not considered sins.

Maybe you both should step, not into the 21'st century, but into the real world.:shrug:

--:tribal:: hamster :------------------------:jester3::biglaugh:--

Last edited:

Luminous

non-existential luminary
This morning there was a knock at my door. When I answered the door I found a well groomed, nicely dressed couple. The man spoke first:
John: "Hi! I'm John, and this is Mary."
Mary: "Hi! We're here to invite you to come kiss Hank's butt with us."
Me: "Pardon me?! What are you talking about? Who's Hank, and why would I want to kiss His butt?"
John: "If you kiss Hank's butt, He'll give you a million dollars; and if you don't, He'll kick the snot out of you."
Me: "What? Is this some sort of bizarre mob shake-down?"
John: "Hank is a billionaire philanthropist. Hank built this town. Hank owns this town. He can do whatever He wants, and what He wants is to give you a million dollars, but He can't until you kiss His butt."
Me: "That doesn't make any sense. Why..."
Mary: "Who are you to question Hank's gift? Don't you want a million dollars? Isn't it worth a little kiss on the butt?"
Me: "Well maybe, if it's legit, but..."
John: "Then come kiss Hank's butt with us."
Me: "Do you kiss Hank's butt often?"
Mary: "Oh yes, all the time..."
Me: "And has He given you a million dollars?"
John: "Well no. You don't actually get the money until you leave town."
Me: "So why don't you just leave town now?"
Mary: "You can't leave until Hank tells you to, or you don't get the money, and He kicks the snot out of you."
Me: "Do you know anyone who kissed Hank's butt, left town, and got the million dollars?"
John: "My mother kissed Hank's butt for years. She left town last year, and I'm sure she got the money."
Me: "Haven't you talked to her since then?"
John: "Of course not, Hank doesn't allow it."
Me: "So what makes you think He'll actually give you the money if you've never talked to anyone who got the money?"
Mary: "Well, He gives you a little bit before you leave. Maybe you'll get a raise, maybe you'll win a small lotto, maybe you'll just find a twenty-dollar bill on the street."
Me: "What's that got to do with Hank?"
John: "Hank has certain 'connections.'"
Me: "I'm sorry, but this sounds like some sort of bizarre con game."
John: "But it's a million dollars, can you really take the chance? And remember, if you don't kiss Hank's butt He'll kick the snot out of you."
Me: "Maybe if I could see Hank, talk to Him, get the details straight from Him..."
Mary: "No one sees Hank, no one talks to Hank."
Me: "Then how do you kiss His butt?"
John: "Sometimes we just blow Him a kiss, and think of His butt. Other times we kiss Karl's butt, and he passes it on."
Me: "Who's Karl?"
Mary: "A friend of ours. He's the one who taught us all about kissing Hank's butt. All we had to do was take him out to dinner a few times."
Me: "And you just took his word for it when he said there was a Hank, that Hank wanted you to kiss His butt, and that Hank would reward you?"
John: "Oh no! Karl has a letter he got from Hank years ago explaining the whole thing. Here's a copy; see for yourself."
From the Desk of Karl

1. Kiss Hank's butt and He'll give you a million dollars when you leave town.
  2. Use alcohol in moderation.
  3. Kick the snot out of people who aren't like you.
  4. Eat right.
  5. Hank dictated this list Himself.
  6. The moon is made of green cheese.
  7. Everything Hank says is right.
  8. Wash your hands after going to the bathroom.
  9. Don't use alcohol.
  10. Eat your wieners on buns, no condiments.
  11. Kiss Hank's butt or He'll kick the snot out of you.

Me: "This appears to be written on Karl's letterhead."
Mary: "Hank didn't have any paper."
Me: "I have a hunch that if we checked we'd find this is Karl's handwriting."
John: "Of course, Hank dictated it."
Me: "I thought you said no one gets to see Hank?"
Mary: "Not now, but years ago He would talk to some people."
Me: "I thought you said He was a philanthropist. What sort of philanthropist kicks the snot out of people just because they're different?"
Mary: "It's what Hank wants, and Hank's always right."
Me: "How do you figure that?"
Mary: "Item 7 says 'Everything Hank says is right.' That's good enough for me!"
Me: "Maybe your friend Karl just made the whole thing up."
John: "No way! Item 5 says 'Hank dictated this list himself.' Besides, item 2 says 'Use alcohol in moderation,' Item 4 says 'Eat right,' and item 8 says 'Wash your hands after going to the bathroom.' Everyone knows those things are right, so the rest must be true, too."
Me: "But 9 says 'Don't use alcohol.' which doesn't quite go with item 2, and 6 says 'The moon is made of green cheese,' which is just plain wrong."
John: "There's no contradiction between 9 and 2, 9 just clarifies 2. As far as 6 goes, you've never been to the moon, so you can't say for sure."
Me: "Scientists have pretty firmly established that the moon is made of rock..."
Mary: "But they don't know if the rock came from the Earth, or from out of space, so it could just as easily be green cheese."
Me: "I'm not really an expert, but I think the theory that the Moon was somehow 'captured' by the Earth has been discounted
*. Besides, not knowing where the rock came from doesn't make it cheese."
John: "Ha! You just admitted that scientists make mistakes, but we know Hank is always right!"
Me: "We do?"
Mary: "Of course we do, Item 7 says so."
Me: "You're saying Hank's always right because the list says so, the list is right because Hank dictated it, and we know that Hank dictated it because the list says so. That's circular logic, no different than saying 'Hank's right because He says He's right.'"
John: "Now you're getting it! It's so rewarding to see someone come around to Hank's way of thinking."
Me: "But...oh, never mind. What's the deal with wieners?"
Mary: She blushes.
John: "Wieners, in buns, no condiments. It's Hank's way. Anything else is wrong."
Me: "What if I don't have a bun?"
John: "No bun, no wiener. A wiener without a bun is wrong."
Me: "No relish? No Mustard?"
Mary: She looks positively stricken.
John: He's shouting. "There's no need for such language! Condiments of any kind are wrong!"
Me: "So a big pile of sauerkraut with some wieners chopped up in it would be out of the question?"
Mary: Sticks her fingers in her ears."I am not listening to this.
La la la, la la, la la la."
John: "That's disgusting.
Only some sort of evil deviant would eat that..."
Me: "It's good! I eat it all the time."
Mary: She faints.
John: He catches Mary. "Well, if I'd known you were one of those I wouldn't have wasted my time. When Hank kicks the snot out of you I'll be there, counting my money and laughing. I'll kiss Hank's butt for you, you bunless cut-wienered kraut-eater."
With this, John dragged Mary to their waiting car, and sped off.

Who is to say what reality holds? None, and especially not YOU!

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
A rock falls out of the sky and someone thinks it is a gift from Allah. Rocks come down all the time. Are they all gifts from Allah? And why would Allah send us a rock? Does he think we need one?

Just because he said it fell from the heavens doesn't meant he believes it was a gift from God.

Come on now......!!!

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Don, Herushura believes every religion came from the Sumerian religion. He is rather alone in that belief ;)

There are many people who believe in irrational things, this is yet another one of them.

I can sorta see where he's going with it though. The bible's flood story came from there as well as some others.