• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the end near for Trump?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It's really a crying shame when people think the one who's going to win an election is the one who raises the most money.
That is the reality of the world that we live in But is it a shame? Were you one that complained how the rich never see justice? Now that a rich person that you like is finally seeing justice all that you can do is complain.

Dao Hao Now

If you find my position isn’t “in-depth” - I welcome any correction with empirical and verifiable evidence.
You are the one who brought up “in-depth”, I assume as a conflation of what I asked about being “well informed”.
I would venture, that your description of your method of keeping abreast of news, coupled with the examples of your interpretation of sample headlines is self evident in verifying your level of being informed.

Because it seems like you want to make an issue out of something that shouldn’t be?
I’m sorry that merely asking you questions and clarifications evokes an impression in you that something is being made into “an issue”.

I personally find it advantageous to consider things from various vantage points and simply asked you to clarify where you gather your information from.
I see no reason why this should make someone defensive.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
You are the one who brought up “in-depth”,

Maybe it is just a definition of terms when you say “well-informed”. I understand that to be more along the lines of “in-depth” - sorry.
I assume as a conflation of what I asked about being “well informed”.

correct
I would venture, that your description of your method of keeping abreast of news, coupled with the examples of your interpretation of sample headlines is self evident in verifying your level of being informed.
Ok
I’m sorry that merely asking you questions and clarifications evokes an impression in you that something is being made into “an issue”.
OK
I personally find it advantageous to consider things from various vantage points and simply asked you to clarify where you gather your information from.
I see no reason why this should make someone defensive.

OK.

In one case, I actually looked at the actual legal government document. That one doesn’t have any personal viewpoints. When I really want something, I can navigate around if it is available.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Yeah the facts are the how incredibly insane the prices of goods and services have gotten and are still going ever higher with no end in sight.

Sorry I don't swallow that particular flavor of delusional Kool-Aid that inflation has gone down because it hasn't.
Prices are up everywhere, not just in the US.

The delusional thinking is believing that a country's leader has some sort of control over the price of groceries.
And if they did do something to control prices, I daresay you'd be here screaming about communism instead.
No stupid idiotic chart is going to substitute what I actually see in the real world whenever I or anyone else goes shopping for goods or services.
Of course not. We wouldn't want pesky facts getting in the way of your personal opinions.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member

Illegal immigrant deported 4 times accused of deadly DUI crash​

Interpretation: Porous border, Biden has poor policies, pray for the family that lost lost child and pray that common sense enters into our politicians.

From a different article on that story:

The agency said Menjivar “first entered the country at an unknown time and place without inspection by an immigration official.”

The agency further shared that an immigration judge issued a final order of removal on April 14, 2009. Menjivar was removed from the U.S. in June 2009, June 2012, November 2014 and January 2015.

[...]

According to Colorado court records, Menjivar has four convictions from Boulder County for alcohol-related driving offenses. These are Aug. 4, 2007, Dec. 7, 2016, and May 7, 2019, for driving while impaired and Sept. 16, 2007, for driving while under the influence of alcohol.

So...

- it's unknown when he first arrived before 2009 (though he would have been 15 when Clinton was president, so my money is on it happening under GWB).

- he was removed 4 times under Obama.

- after that last removal under Obama, he was picked up by police and convicted once under Obama (2016) and once under Trump (2019), but not ordered removed either time.

- the article doesn't mention any other interactions with law enforcement until the fatal crash.

Exactly what in this story do you think suggests a problem with a porous border under Biden? Every indication is that this guy last entered the US at least 5 years before Biden even took office.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

So...

- it's unknown when he first arrived before 2009 (though he would have been 15 when Clinton was president, so my money is on it happening under GWB).

- after that last removal under Obama, he was picked up by police and convicted once under Obama (2016) and once under Trump (2019), but not ordered removed either time.

- the article doesn't mention any other interactions with law enforcement until the fatal crash.

Exactly what in this story do you think suggests a problem with a porous border under Biden? Every indication is that this guy last entered the US at least 5 years before Biden even took office.
Because if there was greater control… he wouldn’t be in here?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Even FOX News may think so. A recent poll has Biden beating Trump by 50 to 44 percent. I wonder how Nikki is polling? Oh, she still beats Biden.

CNN —

With presidential primaries underway and a 2020 general election rematch seemingly the most likely outcome, a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS shows former President Donald Trump narrowly ahead of President Joe Biden in what’s shaping up to be a close contest nationally.

From two days prior... :shrug:

If some poll comes up in another two days saying the opposite is it time to ask if it is over for Biden?
No one knows what events will come to pass between now an Nov to the US election. Ideally neither one make it.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
CNN —

With presidential primaries underway and a 2020 general election rematch seemingly the most likely outcome, a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS shows former President Donald Trump narrowly ahead of President Joe Biden in what’s shaping up to be a close contest nationally.

From two days prior... :shrug:

If some poll comes up in another two days saying the opposite is it time to ask if it is over for Biden?
No one knows what events will come to pass between now an Nov to the US election. Ideally neither one make it.
The point of this is that some at even FOX are beginning to have doubts about Trump.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member

So...

Oh, well done, you research demon, you! :clapping: