• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is there any evidence for the Truth of Islam ?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Yeah, sure; if you carefully choose meanings for "heavens", "one piece", and "of".

When it says they were one piece that means they were the same piece "one entity"
so we can understand that both heavens and earth were the same one thing.

That was mentioned in the quran even though i have difficulties to understand how it happened but science agree that the whole universe started from one entity and thats enough for me to understand that the quran is telling the truth.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
When it says they were one piece that means they were the same piece "one entity"
so we can understand that both heavens and earth were the same one thing.

That was mentioned in the quran even though i have difficulties to understand how it happened but science agree that the whole universe started from one entity and thats enough for me to understand that the quran is telling the truth.
So, basically what you are saying is that even though you do not understand any of it, you are still going to use it as proof for the divinity of the Koran?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
So, basically what you are saying is that even though you do not understand any of it, you are still going to use it as proof for the divinity of the Koran?

Of course that is the creator science and we will never understand the science behind it not only for the universe but even to the small plant seed that started from a small piece and then by the creator design it grows to a very huge tree so the same amazing procedure for the sperm that evolved to a human being.

Yes,i have faith on god,does that cause you any problem ?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Of course that is the creator science and we will never understand the science behind it not only for the universe but even to the small plant seed that started from a small piece and then by the creator design it grows to a very huge tree so the same amazing procedure for the sperm that evolved to a human being.

Yes,i have faith on god,does that cause you any problem ?
are you really so insecure with your faith?

let us say for the sake of argument that I have a problem with it...so what?
It is not like you are going to listen or accept anything you think conflicts with your beliefs.

I merely find your lack of faith in your faith interesting.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
are you really so insecure with your faith?

let us say for the sake of argument that I have a problem with it...so what?
It is not like you are going to listen or accept anything you think conflicts with your beliefs.

I merely find your lack of faith in your faith interesting.

i don't believe on blind faith and if i have a confirmed information that the universe and all living things in our planet have been created with out the creator and that we can understand how we can induce the chimp offspring to evolve to human by our science then why i have to believe in god anymore.

Yes i am always fetching through my religion to see if i can find out any myth on it but i found the quran to be amazing and i aint able to find any mistakes on it.

We made our discussion and the out come is

i am still believing in God
You don't believe in God

i have no problem if you don't want to believe in God,that isn't my business of course and i also assume that you don't care if i want to believe in God.

Say: Shall I seek after a Lord other than God, who is the Lord of all things? Every soul earns only to its own account, no soul laden bears the load of another. Then to your Lord shall you return, and He will tell you of that whereon you were at variance. (6:164)

Last edited:

McBell

Admiral Obvious
i don't believe on blind faith and if i have a confirmed information that the universe and all living things in our planet have been created with out the creator and that we can understand how we can induce the chimp offspring to evolve to human by our science then why i have to believe in god anymore.
Now you are deceiving yourself.

You have already admitted to believing on blind faith.

You do not understand something but still have faith that it confirms your faith...
That is blind faith.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Now you are deceiving yourself.

You have already admitted to believing on blind faith.

You do not understand something but still have faith that it confirms your faith...
That is blind faith.

Yes i don't understand god's science,do you call that deceiving.
You are trolling and bullying.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Not so.
I have my beliefs. I'm not sure I believe in 'proofs' and I think that every person is on their own journey and so have no interest whatsoever in imposing my views on anyone.
'The religions of Abraham' is a term so broad as to be meaningless.

You don't believe in proof????? :facepalm:

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
I concure.
And i do not limit the sentiment to just Allah...

Say what you want about the message of the Bible. At the very least each book is written with a clear thesis. Try actually reading the Koran. Despite what apologists may say, it' basically reads like a bunch of random sentiments just strung together.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Say what you want about the message of the Bible. At the very least each book is written with a clear thesis. Try actually reading the Koran. Despite what apologists may say, it' basically reads like a bunch of random sentiments just strung together.
I am merely pointing out that I do not hold a double standard concerning deities, their holy texts, nor do I hold my favorite holy text as a standard by which to judge other holy texts.

Now given that there are over 30,000 denominations of Christianity, all based upon the Bible, I surmise it is in the same need of a "coherent communicator" as the Koran...

Last edited by a moderator:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
@ LoverOfTruth, salam brother/sister.

sometimes you may present as much evidence about islam, but to some people it is not evidence.
sometimes people might call that evidence fake, but some people will believe it to be true.
(talking about both muslims and non-muslim)

the Prophet peace be upon him performed many miracles when he was alive by the permission of Allah, but the Quraish still did not believe him. while others didn't even see any such miracles at first and still became muslims.

Allah guides whom he wills and leaves misguided whom he wills, whom he guides none can misguide them and whom he leaves misguided none can guide them.

salamu alaykum.

If Allah guides " whom he wills" and "leaves misguided whom he wills" how do you know which one is guided or not guided,for example King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia lets the USA (the great Shaitan :eek:) launch Drone attacks from there into Muslim lands,is King Abdullah guided or misguided and how do you come to your conclusion.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
If Allah guides " whom he wills" and "leaves misguided whom he wills" how do you know which one is guided or not guided,for example King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia lets the USA (the great Shaitan :eek:) launch Drone attacks from there into Muslim lands,is King Abdullah guided or misguided and how do you come to your conclusion.

Good question.

The video will answer your question as according to the prophet prophecy we are in the oppressive rule era and the arab spring is prior to the promised coming caliphate which will be leaded by Al-mahdi (Unknown guided person but i guess he is alive by now but god knows better) then the world will be ruled next by Jesus PBUH.

The black flag is one significant sign which are seen a lot nowadays.

[youtube]hu5py5rUCQk[/youtube]
Hadith: Return of the Khilafah - YouTube

image.jpg

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Good question.

The video will answer your question as according to the prophet prophecy we are in the oppressive rule era and the arab spring is prior to the promised coming caliphate which will be leaded by Al-mahdi (Unknown guided person but i guess he is alive by now but god knows better) then the world will be ruled next by Jesus PBUH.

The black flag is one significant sign which are seen a lot nowadays.

[youtube]hu5py5rUCQk[/youtube]
Hadith: Return of the Khilafah - YouTube

image.jpg

I think the danger with prophesies is people mistaking certain things as signs,Abdullah Ahmad the self confessed Mahdi in the Sudan had thousands of followers who believed he was the Mahdi too,obviously he wasn't the Mahdi,so the hidden one or 12th Imman or maybe mistaken for another Abdullah Ahmad.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I think the danger with prophesies is people mistaking certain things as signs,Abdullah Ahmad the self confessed Mahdi in the Sudan had thousands of followers who believed he was the Mahdi too,obviously he wasn't the Mahdi,so the hidden one or 12th Imman or maybe mistaken for another Abdullah Ahmad.

Thats true.
List of Mahdi claimants - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are many false Mahdis during history but in fact the Mahdi himself won't know it
himself that he is the real Mahdi except in one specific day were the circumstances will be ready as god planned.

The hadiths reveal that the Mahdi will be recognized, although he will not personally desire this. In other words, he will not openly proclaim himself. Even though people will come to him and say: “The portents are present in you; you are the Mahdi,” he will deny it. Only after being “threatened with death” will he accept people’s recognition.

People will come to the Mahdi, between the Rukun and the Maqam, and take an oath of allegiance to him, against his own wishes. “If you refuse, we will strike you,” they will say. And the peoples of Earth and sky will approve of him.
(al-Suyuti, Portents of the Mahdi, p. 31)

End of Times.net

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Thats true.
List of Mahdi claimants - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are many false Mahdis during history but in fact the Mahdi himself won't know it
himself that he is the real Mahdi except in one specific day were the circumstances will be ready as god planned.

The hadiths reveal that the Mahdi will be recognized, although he will not personally desire this. In other words, he will not openly proclaim himself. Even though people will come to him and say: “The portents are present in you; you are the Mahdi,” he will deny it. Only after being “threatened with death” will he accept people’s recognition.

People will come to the Mahdi, between the Rukun and the Maqam, and take an oath of allegiance to him, against his own wishes. “If you refuse, we will strike you,” they will say. And the peoples of Earth and sky will approve of him.
(al-Suyuti, Portents of the Mahdi, p. 31)

End of Times.net

Its interesting,i don't believe any of it though.

loverOfTruth

If the Muslim god could add "coherent communicator" to his resume I might be more inclined to take him seriously

You need a 'coherent receptor' that is not clogged with a surfeit of anti-muslim hate/bias or arrogance induced rebellion to pick up on the clear coherent communication.

"And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, those who do not expect the meeting with Us say, "Bring us a Qur'an other than this or change it." Say, [O Muhammad], "It is not for me to change it on my own accord. I only follow what is revealed to me. Indeed I fear, if I should disobey my Lord, the punishment of a tremendous Day." (Al Qur'an 10:15)

Last edited:

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
You need a 'coherent receptor' that is not clogged with a surfeit of anti-muslim hate/bias or arrogance induced rebellion to pick up on the clear coherent communication.

"And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, those who do not expect the meeting with Us say, "Bring us a Qur'an other than this or change it." Say, [O Muhammad], "It is not for me to change it on my own accord. I only follow what is revealed to me. Indeed I fear, if I should disobey my Lord, the punishment of a tremendous Day." (Al Qur'an 10:15)

I have little doubt that the writer of the Koran believes and/or wants others to believe it is written in a coherent manner. Again, this isn't about the validity of certain doctrines. This is about writing a document with a clear thesis (ie. the stuff kids learn about in writing classes).