• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is there any evidence for the Truth of Islam ?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Let us assume that Mohammed PBUH before 1400 years ago mentioned the embryology stages from his own mind and of course that will mean nothing for the people at that era because they weren't doctors or highly educated but for us now we know much better than people of that era (1400 years ago).

So please try your best to make a verse in few lines from your own mind that describes the stages better than Mohammed PBUH as we are now in the 21th century.

After that i will see if that verse in the quran was just easy to be authored by prophet Mohammed before 1400 year.

Who said it was from his own mind,there was trade in the 7th century,Muhammed was a trader and with trading comes information,i can see the Sura being impressive in the 7th century though, even if it starts out on the wrong idea that we were made out of clay.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Who said it was from his own mind,there was trade in the 7th century,Muhammed was a trader and with trading comes information,i can see the Sura being impressive in the 7th century though, even if it starts out on the wrong idea that we were made out of clay.

Whether from his mind or from the others at that era,then can you bring a better description for the embryology stages as described in the quran.

You got a better sources for information that a trader can have in the 7th century by your school education and using the net for searching the embryology.

So what i asked you to do is very simple,just make a 3 lines describing the embryology stages better than the quran,and if you did then i'll agree with you that the quran is very simple.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
The facts are that there is no actual proof/evidence of any deity.

It is very simple to disprove that a deity does exist.

Just create any living thing that eat,breathe and grow up and have the ability to multiply (reproduction),so it is better that we disprove god so it will be our strong evidence that god doesn't exist.

if there is a dead body and a bullet found on his back,then there is a killer.
and when there is a complex creation then there is a creator,very simple equation.

Dead Body + Bullet found on his back = Killer did it

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Whether from his mind or from the others at that era,then can you bring a better description for the embryology stages as described in the quran.

You got a better sources for information that a trader can have in the 7th century by your school education and using the net for searching the embryology.

So what i asked you to do is very simple,just make a 3 lines describing the embryology stages better than the quran,and if you did then i'll agree with you that the quran is very simple.

So this is like the Qur'an challenge,i'm not playing that pointless game,i've been there before,i never said the Qur'an was a simple book,in fact its an interesting book,like the Bible there are some interesting stories in it and gives us a view of the early Christian and Islamic world of the Middle East and its cultures.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
It is very simple to disprove that a deity does exist.

Just create any living thing that eat,breathe and grow up and have the ability to multiply (reproduction),so it is better that we disprove god so it will be our strong evidence that god doesn't exist.

if there is a dead body and a bullet found on his back,then there is a killer.
and when there is a complex creation then there is a creator,very simple equation.

Dead Body + Bullet found on his back = Killer did it

Our being here is not proof of any God.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Indeed it does - and that is the point - what we think, - there is no proof.

Let me ask you this

Human being and other mammals came to life from a sperm which needs a mother womb to evolve from one stage to the next.

So how the first womb came without a sperm that needs to live in a womb.

if you find a rational answer then i'll agree with you that there is no need to think of any deity ( beyond our thoughts and imagination).

Last edited:

McBell

Admiral Obvious
and the second you make your deity an exception, you completely undermine your whole argument...

That being said, is it your claim that Allah is a 'simple' thing?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
So which is it, there is no proof or just what you think? Is the 'no proof thing' what you think or is that a fact?
what you think is not proof.
Period.
Hells bells, what you (or anyone else) thinks is nothing more than opinion.

The problem is that there are far to many people who think their opinions are facts.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
My logic says to me there is god behind my existance whereas yes some says that he was an accident..
who says it was an accident?
I mean other than those like yourself who do not understand what evolution actually is....

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
and the second you make your deity an exception, you completely undermine your whole argument...

That being said, is it your claim that Allah is a 'simple' thing?

i think you have some diffuclties in understanding what i had said because i didn't say allah and i don't own any deity (in other words he isn't my father )
and also i can't understand how and when did i say god is simple.:shrug:

Please bring some points to discuss instead of just useless comments.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
who says it was an accident?
I mean other than those like yourself who do not understand what evolution actually is....

Huh,it isn't an accident so the other thing is planned.

Explain to us how it was planned to happen by the evolution.

it appears to me that you don't realize the differences between planned and accident and i hope if some one of our RF friends can explain it to you because i aint native english speaker.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
i think you have some diffuclties in understanding what i had said because i didn't say allah and i don't own any deity (in other words he isn't my father )
and also i can't understand how and when did i say god is simple.:shrug:

Please bring some points to discuss instead of just useless comments.
Ah, so then who made Allah?
I mean complexity requires a creator right?

If Allah has no creator, he must be simple, correct?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Huh,it isn't an accident so the other thing is planned.

Explain to us how it was planned to happen by the evolution.

it appears to me that you don't realize the differences between planned and accident and i hope if some one of our RF friends can explain it to you because i aint native english speaker.
It appears you do not even understand your own argument.

You present a false dichotomy.

You also did not answer the question.

See, the word accident implies there was a plan that went awry.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Ah, so then who made Allah?
I mean complexity requires a creator right?

If Allah has no creator, he must be simple, correct?

God created everything, he isn't created but the creator

The problem is that you are comparing yourself to him and your mind is limited to what does exist.

you were just a tiny sperm that become a living human being by evolving in your mother's womb.

Can't you imagine how great it is that you evolved from a microscopic entity.

Understand first the simple things before thinking about the greater thing (God)

McBell

Admiral Obvious
God created everything, he isn't created but the creator

The problem is that you are comparing yourself to him and your mind is limited to what does exist.

you were just a tiny sperm that become a living human being by evolving in your mother's womb.

Can't you imagine how great it is that you evolved from a microscopic entity.

Understand first the simple things before thinking about the greater thing (God)
The problem is that you are not addressing the core of your own argument.

Your argument can basically be boiled to "complex things require a creator, there fore god exists"

The problem is that you make god an exception to the very rule you present to prove that god exists.
Thus undermining your whole argument.
Cause if god can be an exception to your rule, so can the universe and everything in it.

All the ad hominem nonsense in your post is completely irrelevant and nothing more than a diversion from the fact that you have completed negated your own argument.