• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Woke a religion?

We Never Know

No Slack
I often just use bigot. And apparently you missed where sometimes clarification is needed. As I said it's like race. Most of the time it's just not needed. It adds nothing of real value or use to the information being conveyed so it's just left out. But if you're telling someone who and what the NAACP is then it's an example where it becomes relevant and important to the information. It's as I have previously described with cis. I very rarely ever use it.
It's the same way with sexual relationships. Guys, girls, intersexed, nonbinary, people have sex.

Clarification? Lmao.

I said clarification here...

Why is anything labeled?
Why use labels like
-transgender
-homosexual
-straight
-nonbianary
-cisgender
-etc etc.

Its for clarity I reckon.

You told me I was wrong here..
Well you reckon wrong.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Reactions: ppp

ppp

I don't care how someone else lives their life. Its their life.
Phhhhhbt.
But when their life gives me labels such as cismale because I am a male
Did you mean cis man? Or are you intentionally getting it wrong just to gripe about it?
Besides, all cis man means that your gender and sex are in alignment with one another. How is that an insult to you?
or labeled homophobe
are you? that "pushed in our faces" comment was a big red flag
Those labels get my attention.
In what way? Do you go thru some introspection and self examination? Do you make an effort to make accommodations for concepts with which you are unfamiliar or uncomfortable? Or do you just get ticked off?
Live your life. Don't label me because you have a label.
Holy crap. You are literally getting bent out of shape because people are sayin that your gender and sex are in alignment with one another. Sheesh!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You told me I was wrong here..
Yes, because labels are often used and created to divide and elicit feelings of us vs them. In the case of hetero/homosexual they were coined as attempts to shame and control sexuality beyond rigid Victorian standards.

• Winner

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
:musicalnote:Woke ain't no religion. No, no, no religion. :musicnotes:

I'm having my own drinking contest. Nevermind me.

We Never Know

No Slack
If you can not or will not answer then just flat out say so.
No need to make an even bigger fool of yourself over it.
Well again you show your ignorance as usual.

If a female transgender who is still physically male has a sexual relationship with a man/male,
do you think they are just sword fighting?

Surely you can figure that out.

We Never Know

No Slack
Phhhhhbt.

Did you mean cis man? Or are you intentionally getting it wrong just to gripe about it?
Besides, all cis man means that your gender and sex are in alignment with one another. How is that an insult to you?

are you? that "pushed in our faces" comment was a big red flag

In what way? Do you go thru some introspection and self examination? Do you make an effort to make accommodations for concepts with which you are unfamiliar or uncomfortable? Or do you just get ticked off?

Holy crap. You are literally getting bent out of shape because people are sayin that your gender and sex are in alignment with one another. Sheesh!

Yeah you are confused. We are done being you are arguing something you know nothing about.

cis male

or cis-male, cis·male
[ sis-meyl ]

noun

a person who was assigned male at birth and whose gender identity is male.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Well again you show your ignorance as usual.

If a female transgender who is still physically male has a sexual relationship with a man/male,
do you think they are just sword fighting?

Surely you can figure that out.
You claimed it was purely physical, no mind involved.

When asked how you know that it is purely physical, no mind involved, you claim it is I the one is 'ignorant'?

Like I said, you would have been much better off just stating you can or will not answer.
Instead you decided to make an even bigger fool of yourself.

Carry on.
Perhaps you can set an RF record?

We Never Know

No Slack

When asked how you know that it is purely physical, no mind involved, you claim it is I the one is 'ignorant'?

Like I said, you would have been much better off just stating you can or will not answer.

Carry on.

Lol. Show me where you asked if how I know its "purely physical". Take your time

Let me help you. My post...

Both are having physical sex with their male parts not their minds.

ppp

Yeah you are confused. We are done being you are arguing something you know nothing about.

cis male

or cis-male, cis·male
[ sis-meyl ]

noun

a person who was assigned male at birth and whose gender identity is male.

I think you will find man and woman used more often. Cis man. Trans man. Cis woman. Trans woman. I asked if you cared that your conceptions where out of sync with every major biological and psychological medical organization. Did you answer? Do you care?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Lol. Show me where you asked if how I know its "purely physical". Take your time

Let me help you. My post...

Both are having physical sex with their male parts not their minds.
Post #235:

lgykliktki.JPG

Please continue.
I find your dancing most entertaining.

ppp

Carry on.
Do minds exist?