• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam, how much do you really know about it?

pharon85

Yes there is. Many people make religions. Some make them for fun, for role-playing. Others make them because they think they have been given a message or have found the truth of another religion which has strayed from the path.

Prove it. Without the Qur'an, without the Hadith. I want evidence that says that Abraham and Ishmael were there and dedicated the Kaaba to God - historical, biographies, archaeological evidence, anything other than religious scripture. You cannot prove it, for it is not true. All I have been offered is circular logic.

That's what I'm doing. I am a seeker, and I am searching for God. This isn't a fun journey, you know. I hate it now, and I want to find truth.

Muhammad is a man I do not believe is a prophet. I do not have any respect for him as a prophet because of his actions. From marrying Aisha to the Banu Qurayza, to shari'a, to Maria the Copt and his other slaves. Following with Muhammad, it's ok to keep slaves, it's ok to marry children, to kill political enemies... as well as what was revealed, I see human errors, such as Ramadan. It's impossible to fast in the Antarctic if we wait until sunrise-sunset. Why did Muhammad, why did Allah, not know of this?
first i would like to thank you very mush because your questions make me search and i found some new informations which i didn't know before
i hope i can answer all your questions
you say
Yes there is. Many people make religions. Some make them for fun, for role-playing.
also you say
That's what I'm doing. I am a seeker, and I am searching for God. This isn't a fun journey, you know
here you admit that it is not for fun, so it must be came from god not from people make it for fun
Prove it. Without the Qur'an, without the Hadith. I want evidence that says that Abraham and Ishmael were there and dedicated the Kaaba to God
ibraham and ismael were there without saying a word from quran or hadith
that is easy
that is mentioned in jews book and christian book
that ibrahim sent his eldest son and wife there and he visited them
peace of cake for any one
your second question about prove that they built without proof from quran or hadith
when i found the answer i was surprised
i found it in hindus holly book i don't know how to write the specific name of the book in english but it is some thing like bofsia braiam or bahose bahose brima
in chapter 3 branch 3 from 5:7
hear people god is sending for his house that was built by ibrahim aman from the sons of kidar lead people by sword and low to the light his name is mohamed and who follow him are moslems
so who is kidar he is one of the sons of ismail
that is in jews holly book 25:13
that is the sons of ismail names nabioat ,baker ,ismail,kidar,adbail,mbsam
also please check that link
PART 5: DR. ZAKIR NAIK [MOHAMMAD(AS) IN THE HINDU SCRIPTURE] | Islam
and also that
Prediction of Mohammad (SAW) in Hindu scriptures « LifeDotCom
that proves that mohamed was mentioned in hindu book and the second link is for ahindu scientist
you say i don't respect mohamed for his actions
let's see his actions
1- From marrying Aisha
first how was your grand grand mother when she get married and that mapy 100 years ago or more than that with afew years
mapy 14 or 16
that was the age of her when she married ,that was in common that days for boys and girls to marry while they are young
also aproof she was adult when she married him that isha exactly the most one of prophet mohamed wifes who ask him about religion
she asked alot of questions about conditions of adult woman
and she was aking for her self and who tell you she was 9 when she got married he is aliar and her age when she got married is not asecret
2- the Banu Qurayza
i will tell you what happened and tell me if you were in that condition tell me what you will do
banu qurayza were jews came from north escaping from romans and lived in elmadina
with arabs
prophet mohamed had an agreement of defense against any one attack the city
with them
after that agreement with them with a few years the city was attacked by moslems enemy ,people of korish
what did banu qurayza do?
they sell out and negotiate with the enemy to let them enter the city
it is abig story the end of it that moslems won and people of korish escape
now if you are in that condition tell me what would you do ؟
for sure you must punish them
and what is in any low about treasonables?
some one sell his countery to enemy
death
did prohet mohamed say kill them?
no moslems fight againt them and opened their fortress
the Banu Qurayza people say please let some one we chose judge on us
prophet mohamed say ok chose
they chose amoslem chief who was an allied to them before he be amoslem
he say the judge that is in jews book
in jews book and search for that
they low is if you open acity with war kill men and capture women and children
so that what they were going to do if they defeated moslems
so is it fair or unfair to do for your enemy what he was going to do for you????????
also to proof for you that killing prisoners is not an islamic low
search for what moslems did with khiber people the partners of benu quriza in their crime
after moslems fight them and opened their fortress they didn't kill men and caputre women and children
they just ordered them to leave
3- Maria the Copt and his other slaves
let me ask you aquestion what happened in america when the north wanted to free salves?
awar with the south
what would happen if the south won that war?
you would find slaves untill today
what islam did for slaves?
in islam it is some kind of charity to free slaves
even before mohamed be aprohet he free slaves that he own
so moslems are ordered to pay money to free slaves
if you want some kind of forgivenes for mistakes god ordered you to have it to free aslave
slave can make adeal with his masteur if he pay him he can be free
moslems are ordered to help slaves on paying to make the deal
if slave had ason from her masteur she is free
so is that in any other religion
at the end there were no slaves because islam put rules to free all of them
maria was aslave sent from egypt as agift to prophet mohmaed
at that age it was normal
prohet mohamed marry her for 2 reasons
1-she is achrstian so moslems can marry achrstian
2-she is aslave so moslems say look the prohet marry aslave and get her her freedom
we must do like him
------
kill political enemies
give me aname of one of them he was killed not in awar
and about your last question
such as Ramadan. It's impossible to fast in the Antarctic if we wait until sunrise-sunset?
you didn't ask it in the right way
the question is if you are amoslem in antaracic what would you do in ramadan?
antaractia ommm
no people there
so let's chose the nearest countery which face that problem no sun
let it be iceland
what moslems do in ramadn in iceland and all the escandenafian countries
the feast according to the sun in nearest countery which is england
the rule is to feast atime from sun rise to sun set
dear it is about time not sun
thank you

Last edited:

islamcity

I think you should review your post,if the figure of 90,000 dead is correct it certainly was'nt the USA who killed them,most if not all civilians killed in Iraq are carried out by terrorists trained in Iran.

That is false talk. And even if some idiot believed the fact that it was terrorist attacks, are you trying to claim that in 8 years of war on iraq not more than 3000 were killed by US FORCES
Its still an act of terrorism

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Is it true that the Quran is just a re-write of the books of the Bible with some added material by Muhammed because after reading both one can see many simmilarities.

islamcity

Is it true that the Quran is just a re-write of the books of the Bible with some added material by Muhammed because after reading both one can see many simmilarities.

The quran is not a re-write of the bible.
From an islamic point of view: there are 124,000 prophets, one of which is muhamad and one which is jesus(yes believe it or not jesus is one of our highest ranking prophets). Both these prophets were handed a book of guidleines and teachings. They were among 3 others who were also given a book to guide there people. Therefore both being from the same religon meaning they follow the same set of rules, the quran was revealed after the bible therefore containing more information and more guidelines. People were begining to strayfrom the right path becoming more arrogant and evil, so they required another guide with more to help them.
Furthermore the extra material was not added by muhamad but by the divine god.

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The quran is not a re-write of the bible.
From an islamic point of view: there are 124,000 prophets, one of which is muhamad and one which is jesus(yes believe it or not jesus is one of our highest ranking prophets). Both these prophets were handed a book of guidleines and teachings. They were among 3 others who were also given a book to guide there people. Therefore both being from the same religon meaning they follow the same set of rules, the quran was revealed after the bible therefore containing more information and more guidelines. People were begining to strayfrom the right path becoming more arrogant and evil, so they required another guide with more to help them.
Furthermore the extra material was not added by muhamad but by the divine god.

Is there any proof of this?

islamcity

That Muhammed was instructed by God to dictate the verses of the Quran

Your question proves your lacking of info about islam and its beliefs.
Proof is evident in the quran itself, Allah states that the quran was revealed to muhamad by the angel gabriel so he may teach it to mankind.
When a person converts to islam there is decleration he must make that there is no god but allahand muhamad is his MESSENGER. A messenger has the job of delivering something in this case it is the quran. This decleration is also said in the athan which is the call for prayer in islam.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Your question proves your lacking of info about islam and its beliefs.
Proof is evident in the quran itself, Allah states that the quran was revealed to muhamad by the angel gabriel so he may teach it to mankind.
When a person converts to islam there is decleration he must make that there is no god but allahand muhamad is his MESSENGER. A messenger has the job of delivering something in this case it is the quran. This decleration is also said in the athan which is the call for prayer in islam.

Alas this is not proof as the Quran was written by a Man instucted by another Man as is the case with all religious texts and this in itself is not proof.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
That is false talk. And even if some idiot believed the fact that it was terrorist attacks, are you trying to claim that in 8 years of war on iraq not more than 3000 were killed by US FORCES
Its still an act of terrorism

Terrorism is the kind carried out by Islamic extremists like the Taliban who recently used a 15 year old boy as a suicide bomber or the Pakistani attackers of Mumbai or the plane hijackers who flew the Aeroplanes into the twin towers.
Terrorists always attack defensless innocent people to spread the terror and because they are cowards and that is the purpose of terrorists in Iraq to spread terror and spoil Iraqs chance of Democracy which is going to be fruitless.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
can you proof for me that jesues lived or even existed?
or he is prophet or son of god
get to me your evidence and i will answer you

I am not religious so it would be pointless asking me this question but if you can prove you religion i would go to the nearest Mosque but we both know you cannot.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Islam is submission to God's will. Nothing more than that. Using that logic, I'd imagine it's possible to be a Muslim without ever reading the Qur'an, or using other methods of reaching God.

Nope :no: Submitting to God means to obey His commands and avoid His prohibitions. The Quran is the last revelation by God to humankind, it is a universal message. By reading the Quran I am submitting to God's will.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Nope :no: Submitting to God means to obey His commands and avoid His prohibitions. The Quran is the last revelation by God to humankind, it is a universal message. By reading the Quran I am submitting to God's will.

How do you know its Gods will?

pharon85

I am not religious so it would be pointless asking me this question but if you can prove you religion i would go to the nearest Mosque but we both know you cannot.
omm
you are not religious so you don't know mush about your religion but you know enough about my religion to judge about it
you proved that the women in athens voted for ashort time
good,but is the rule in athens history is to vote or not to vote?
but even at that time could they participate at poltical event
women in islam did
i think your idea is mohamed write quran from old books ok
also did he know that women in athens vote before trojan war
strnage, if you don't respect him at all at least respect that man who is able to gather all that while he can't read
and it is not a challenge between us to convert you
my religion tell me who wish to believe he can believe and who don't want he also free not to believe
also i have a question
what kind of a proof you want ?
in this place i got proofs from the bible ,hindus book,science
even prophet mohamed name is in the jewish holly book
and by the way we speak before about the dirty work that governments in the east do for the west and you say you know no thing about that
did you searches for that and for the secret prisons in europe
finally quran say jews and chrstians will never be satisfied about you until you become like them 2:120