• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam, how much do you really know about it?

pharon85

If we are talking about Science in the Quran then i will not contest this but there is little in it that was'nt known before

again if we look to the ancient Greeks Hippocrates (the father of Medicine) or the Kahun Gynaecology papyrus 1800 BCE we can see that there isn't anything new in the Quran for the era.
hahahahah
so you say there are new in quran but there also things knowen before
and who write the new things,how did he knew about?
again you didn't accept the challenge
get me some thing in quran against science

kai

ragamuffin
Pharon85 i put it to you that there is no scientific revelation in the Quran. There have been many threads and post on this subject and it really is sad to see so many people beleive this nonsense.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
hahahahah

No i am saying there is nothing new in the Quran,i am saying that over a 1000 years before the Quran more scientific facts were known,i am saying that the Greeks were far more advanced than anything in the Quran and this is where your argument falls down

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
hahahahah

I will set you a challenge,the Quran verses the ancient Greeks in Medicine,Astronomy,Mathematics,Biology,Philosophy.

kai

ragamuffin
I will set you a challenge,the Quran verses the ancient Greeks in Medicine,Astronomy,Mathematics,Biology,Philosophy.

or the Egyptians for mathematics and metallurgy ,biology, astronomy. no i am sorry there is nothing there that shouldnt be, its all pretty lame really.

pharon85

As for the dirty work the East do for the West and the secret prisons in Europe,well they must be very secret because there are no such places in England.
I have little time for religions as religion has little to do with God and is an invention of Men.
you say it is very secret then you say no thing like that in england
if it is so secret ,how do you know that there is no thing?
also i didn't say secret prisons in england i say in the west
what i did as you do just put the christian west in one package
as you put moslems in one package
who did the job is CIA that an american governmental place
my information telling me that america and england are best friends
or aren't they?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
you say it is very secret then you say no thing like that in england
if it is so secret ,how do you know that there is no thing?
also i didn't say secret prisons in england i say in the west
what i did as you do just put the christian west in one package
as you put moslems in one package
who did the job is CIA that an american governmental place
my information telling me that america and england are best friends
or aren't they?

Yes we are freinds with the USA but what about the challenge,the science that you say is in the Quran versus the Ancient Greeks:D

pharon85

No i am saying there is nothing new in the Quran,i am saying that over a 1000 years before the Quran more scientific facts were known,i am saying that the Greeks were far more advanced than anything in the Quran and this is where your argument falls down

If we are talking about Science in the Quran then i will not contest this but there is little in it that was'nt known before
I will set you a challenge,the Quran verses the ancient Greeks in Medicine,Astronomy,Mathematics,Biology,Philosophy
Yes we are freinds with the USA but what about the challenge,the science that you say is in the Quran versus the Ancient Greeks:D
dear don't worry i'am here i didn't escape
how will we do it?
also i'am still waiting you for the first challenge
some thing not scientific in quran

Last edited:

islamcity

the quran was not made to teach maths or biology or astronomy its not a school text book which you use to answer your homework questions. The quran as i have said many time before is a guide or a set of rules for us to abide by, it is a way of life.Allah uses a few scientific related examples to prove the significance of the quran and allah himself all the scientific facts mentioned had not yet occured here is are examples:
-Allah Almighty in few terms in several Noble Verses said that mountains prevent the earth from shaking. Science today did indeed confirm that mountains stabilize the earth and prevent it from constantly shaking while it is rotating around its own axle.
-Allah Almighty mentioned in one term the moon's fault line. Science today confirmed that the moon's fault line, which is splitting it in half, was caused by major moonquakes
-Allah Almighty in one term talked about the earth's 7 properties. Science today confirmed that the earth has 7 inner layers and 7 atmospheric layers.
-Allah Almighty in one Word said that the Universe is expanding and in another term said it will shrink back again. Science confirmed that today through the big bang and the cosmic crunch theories.

islamcity

rosenebulaquran-thumb.jpg

islamcity

seriously if your just here to waste my time and yours then please stop and if you really want to get to a solution then please be more sincere and and understanding,please dont try to act as if you cant understand something when its clear or argue over something which i have clearly and logically explained

islamcity

and why is it that you only pin pointed one scientifc discovery i mentioned but not the rest....
see what i mean you pin pointed out the smllest detail to put me down but trust your only puting down yourself

kai

ragamuffin
seriously if your just here to waste my time and yours then please stop and if you really want to get to a solution then please be more sincere and and understanding,please dont try to act as if you cant understand something when its clear or argue over something which i have clearly and logically explained

who are you talking to?

kai

ragamuffin
and why is it that you only pin pointed one scientifc discovery i mentioned but not the rest....
see what i mean you pin pointed out the smllest detail to put me down but trust your only puting down yourself

again who are you talking to?