• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam, how much do you really know about it?

pharon85

You can say whatever you like. :) I think these happen on both sides, but Hamas' with goals, I doubt they care if they kill innocent civilians. Hamas wants no Israel, so ultimately some of those in Hamas will not care if they kill an innocent Jew or two..

But, some Palestinians have purposefully blown themselves up in markets in Israel, so generally it is obvious that some, perhaps even of them do not care who they kill - so long as they are Israeli.
at that time they didn't have rockets and isreal killed civilians so they bombed markets
as you can see it it is acycle
but don't try to induce me that isreal care about civlians

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
really so if you didn't understand why you speak about my disrespect for members
any way at your service
1-if some one from israel take a land from some one from palestian
2- that one from isreal build acolony
3-the palestenian went to israel court which say he must get his land bank
4- the palestenian take the order of the court and went to police or army to get isrealin from his land
5-they will tell him sorry we have a law prevent us from forcing soldiers to evacuate any colony
isn't that isreal law
who in Israel takes land from whom in Palestine?

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
at that time they didn't have rockets and isreal killed civilians so they bombed markets
as you can see it it is acycle
but don't try to induce me that isreal care about civlians
I don't have to induce you. I know they do that they do because of their actions: Israel is telephoning people before an air-strike, after all.

If they were deliberately targeting civilians, the UN would step in.

You're right, it is a cycle. I wish for this cycle to end.

I wish for the children of Ishaq and Ismail to remember they are both from Ibrahim, and to live in peace. :)

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
I want to understand what are you talking about. do Israeli citizens go into Palestinian villages and take houses from the locals?

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
there is a way to find out. haha :D:D but yes, i am serious. i would PM you soon, OK? ;)

Haha, I'd like to find out, too. ;)

Please, feel free to PM me. My mailbox is always open, and I'm always open to people trying to help me find God. ;)

.lava

Veteran Member
I have no doubt that the civilian death toll is extremely inflated by Hamas' propaganda. further more to illustrate the complex situation: Israel gave a warning call to a Hamas leader that his house- which used as a communication and weapon storage facility, and has a tunnel for weapons smuggling under, is to be bombed. the leader chose to stay at home with his entire family, wives and children.

dear friend, i really want to believe you, i really wish you were informed with right stuff. i just can not believe Israeli army gave warning to Hamas leader. i simply can't. makes no sense.

pharon85

I don't have to induce you. I know they do that they do because of their actions: Israel is telephoning people before an air-strike, after all.

If they were deliberately targeting civilians, the UN would step in.

You're right, it is a cycle. I wish for this cycle to end.

I wish for the children of Ishaq and Ismail to remember they are both from Ibrahim, and to live in peace. :)
so just calling is enough
after thy call what do you want this people to do
leave the house
to where
even after the strike they are a life and there are no home any more
what they can do
live in the street
and let me ask you about UN
how many decision it take against isreal and USA used Veto to prevent it
isreal have a record on that

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
dear friend, i really want to believe you, i really wish you were informed with right stuff. i just can not believe Israeli army gave warning to Hamas leader. i simply can't. makes no sense.

Well lava, its has been on all major medias outlets. do a short search, Im am positive you will find this news piece.

pharon85

I want to understand what are you talking about. do Israeli citizens go into Palestinian villages and take houses from the locals?
yes not just in villages also in cities like elkhalil
also villages next to colony kriat shmona
even the UN speak about that especialy in elkhalil and west bank
i 'am talken about the law that if a solider didn't want to participate at evacuate a colony
he can and no one can blame him

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
so just calling is enough
It's better than nothing. :)

after thy call what do you want this people to do
leave the house
to where
even after the strike they are a life and there are no home any more
what they can do
live in the street
I don't know. I would rather this did not happen. Perhaps Israel will pay for damages? I doubt it though, but still - I would rather be alive and homeless than dead in my home.

and let me ask you about UN
how many decision it take against isreal and USA used Veto to prevent it
isreal have a record on that
Sadly, sometimes. :( But nowadays Israel is a powerful country, and even if Israel and USA vetoed it, that would not be good enough - nobody innocent deserves to die under any circumstances - and if a person killed them it on purpose, I hope that they would be punished.

.lava

Veteran Member
It's better than nothing. :)

imagine; you have four kids sleeping in their beds, you have a father who is 80 years old and can not run. you're in pijamas sleeping and your phone rings out of blue to tell you you have 5 minutes to leave our house. and just being outside the door would not save your life.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
imagine; you have four kids sleeping in their beds, you have a father who is 80 years old and can not run. you're in pijamas sleeping and your phone rings out of blue to tell you you have 5 minutes to leave our house. and just being outside the door would not save your life.

Imagining or not, they're still warning people in advance, TRYING to minimize casualties. The Israelis are in an impossible position - you say that ringing them is not enough, but if they didn't and they were killing even more civilians, you would be even angrier.

Do you think for a minute though that Israel will just lie down as an enemy shoots missiles at them? If people started bombing Turkey, would you let them do as they please?

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
no thing in geneva convention say it is good to call before you bomb homes
bomb houses is bomb houses
You're right, bombing houses is bombing houses. Either way it is bad.
But I am glad they are trying to kill as few innocent people as possible.