• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam, how much do you really know about it?

Luminous

non-existential luminary
number seven is very significant. there are seven layers in the sky, seven colours in rainbow...there are seven heavens and there are seven levels of hell. each level both in heaven and hell are for those who earn them. people who wish to reach God earns 1st level of heaven, people who became student of a real teacher earn 2nd level, people who (by certain practices) return his Spirit back to God earns 3rd...it goes on. 7th level of heaven is for people who did the most difficult thing on Earth, submitting free will to God.

similar with hell. first two levels are for people who did not deserve curse. the rest of hell is for people who's cursed by other people (religious leaders who led people to hell would be cursed by other people for example) God and angels.

Why? are the first 6 heavens not perfect? is the seventh perfect? why seven? why no Infinity?

.lava

Veteran Member
thanx bro ,

can you provide any link /source of that

the only real source i know with no false stuff is mostly in Turkish. it also has English version but you would need to search religious conversations/videos that's translated in English. there are many translated documents as well. i hope you find the subjetc you're interested in. if not, let me know and i would search for you :)

Uluslararası MIHR Vakfı International Mihr Foundation - Sufi - Tasavvuf - Iskender Ali Mihr - Mehdi İmam Halife Resul - Kuran - Tefsir - İskender Erol Evrenosoglu - Cennet-cehennem, Gercek Islam - Hanif - Ibrahim - Efendimiz - Resul - Nebi -Sunne

pharon85

Yeah loser in the hereafter. That's Hellzie Bellzie to me. ;)
for the hundred time and one
moslem mean submitted to god
which include all religions
so in heaven you will find prophet adam and his followers ,prophet moses and his followers,prophet jesues and his followers, prophet mohamed and his followers
and every other prophet with his followers

.lava

Veteran Member
Why? are the first 6 heavens not perfect? is the seventh perfect? why seven? why no Infinity?

heaven is perfect. each level is perfect for people who lives there. therefor all are equally happy. kinda like dresses you wear. you have a certain size and that size is perfect for your body.

GURSIKH

chardi kla
number seven is very significant. there are seven layers in the sky, seven colours in rainbow...there are seven heavens and there are seven levels of hell. each level both in heaven and hell are for those who earn them. people who wish to reach God earns 1st level of heaven, people who became student of a real teacher earn 2nd level, people who (by certain practices) return his Spirit back to God earns 3rd...it goes on. 7th level of heaven is for people who did the most difficult thing on Earth, submitting free will to God.

similar with hell. first two levels are for people who did not deserve curse. the rest of hell is for people who's cursed by other people (religious leaders who led people to hell would be cursed by other people for example) God and angels.

sorry i didn't see your question before
there are one heaven but it have different names ,7 were mentioned in quran
every name refer to one of it is describtion

why contradiction bw LAVA N PHARON

pharon85

the strict definition of the word believer is one who believes (anything or other). God didn't send one religion to Earth. People makeup and decide upon their religions. The begining of Muhammadist Islam is sort of like the begining of Joshephidian Mormonism, though with a little less seclution/shunning by society and a little bit more war.
we are speaking about the only god
so if some one believe that his god is Zeus who live in the Olympie
that make make him believer of zeus
so when we talk about believers we here mean believers of the only god

Luminous

non-existential luminary
Luminous plz illuminate more on your statement :confused:
Arabia
"Religion Before Islam - Before the advent of Islam, the different tribes of Arabia followed different varieties of paganism, and later many converted to Christianity and Judaism. Muhamed, who was to become the prophet of Islam, was born about 570 to the Banu Hashim family, reputable merchants in the tribe of Quraysh in Mecca. He began preaching a new monotheistic religion sometime before 622, and was forced to migrate from Mecca about 622 with his followers, in the Hegira. At Medina, Muhamed consolidated a power base and followers. By 630, the Muslims were strong enough to attack and capture Mecca. According to Muslim tradition, the attack took place only after the Quraysh had broken the treaty." (Muslims are like Israelites because they are both just human)

Alla Prima

i'll try...i am not willing to translate Qur'an therfor i would quote from the same website.

3:81 And when Allah made a covenant through the prophets: Certainly what I have given you of Book and wisdom-- then an messenger comes to you verifying that which is with you, you must believe in him, and you must aid him. He said: Do you affirm and accept My compact in this (matter)? They said: We do affirm. He said: Then bear witness, and I (too) am of the bearers of witness with you.

3:82 Whoever therefore turns back after this, these it is that are the transgressors.

3:82: Fe men tevellâ ba’de zâlike fe ulâike humul fâsikûn(fâsikûne).

3:83 Is it then other than Allah's religion that they seek (to follow), and to Him submits whoever is in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly, and to Him shall they be returned.

3:84 Say: We believe in Allah and what has been revealed to us, and what was revealed to Ibrahim and Ismail and Ishaq and Yaqoub and the tribes, and what was given to Musa and Isa and to the prophets from their Lord; we do not make any distinction between any of them, and to Him do we submit

3:85 And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.

these verses talk about people who Qur'an name as FASIK (Fasikun), it is translated as transgrassors. you do not know what Fasik means. you are a disbeliever but you probably not a FASIK. because FASIK people are the ones who witness messenger of God, they see sign clearly, they believe he is truly messenger of God, they know he is messenger of God. even though they know it they fight against him and they try to keep people away from the truth they personally know. this is what FASIK people do.

It says transgressors not Unbelievers.

YUSUFALI: Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures.
PICKTHAL: Lo! those who disbelieve, among the People of the Scripture and the idolaters, will abide in fire of hell. They are the worst of created beings.
SHAKIR: Surely those who disbelieve from among the followers of the Book and the polytheists shall be in the fire of hell, abiding therein; they are the worst of men.

Last edited:

pharon85

Arabia
"Religion Before Islam - Before the advent of Islam, the different tribes of Arabia followed different varieties of paganism, and later many converted to Christianity and Judaism. Muhamed, who was to become the prophet of Islam, was born about 570 to the Banu Hashim family, reputable merchants in the tribe of Quraysh in Mecca. He began preaching a new monotheistic religion sometime before 622, and was forced to migrate from Mecca about 622 with his followers, in the Hegira. At Medina, Muhamed consolidated a power base and followers. By 630, the Muslims were strong enough to attack and capture Mecca. According to Muslim tradition, the attack took place only after the Quraysh had broken the treaty." (Muslims are like Israelites because they are both just human)
what is the connection between that and what you say before ??????????

Luminous

non-existential luminary
heaven is perfect. each level is perfect for people who lives there. therefor all are equally happy. kinda like dresses you wear. you have a certain size and that size is perfect for your body.

Good then i don't need to convert to Muhammadist Islam even by a Muslims defenition.
Its like my evengelical teacher said. he said that "to go to heaven (only one) all you need to do is believe that Jesus of Nazareth is the Christ and confess it to others." My friends asked him that if then, if they were sinner and evil but confessed 'Christ', they would still go the heaven, he said that yes but then they would not have king status like he would but only be Janitors in heaven. When he was not there we began to talk about how in the end if heaven was pure bliss as he had said (and he says The Only God sends him there to see it all the time) then it wouldn't matter to be Janitor or King; So they decided that Learning how to be a 'good christian' was a waste of time as it is only necisary to believe Jesus was Christ.

Luminous

non-existential luminary
so in heaven you will find prophet adam and his followers ,prophet moses and his followers,prophet jesues and his followers, prophet mohamed and his followers
Are you saying that there is no reason to be Muhammadist Muslim. or to follow Sharia law and the such?

Last edited:

.lava

Veteran Member
YUSUFALI: Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures.
PICKTHAL: Lo! those who disbelieve, among the People of the Scripture and the idolaters, will abide in fire of hell. They are the worst of created beings.
SHAKIR: Surely those who disbelieve from among the followers of the Book and the polytheists shall be in the fire of hell, abiding therein; they are the worst of men.

Alla Prima, we can continue this but you never say anything about my replies. i do not even know if you read them. when you bring up something else i repond it. what do you think of them? do you care or do you understand the difference?

yes, if you ignore my replies i would probably lose my confident in you but we can continue of course.

Alla Prima

And Buddha? Krishna ?

.lava

Veteran Member
he means that the word heaven is not specific. as in i'm on earth or i'm on my chair. You can be in heaven but not In the good part. Is this right?

it is wrong. everyone gets what he earns. if one submits more than other one does, in the name of justice, of course they would earn different according to level of their devotion.

Alla Prima

Alla Prima, we can continue this but you never say anything about my replies. i do not even know if you read them. when you bring up something else i repond it. what do you think of them? do you care or do you understand the difference?

yes, if you ignore my replies i would probably lose my confident in you but we can continue of course.

I said it says transgressors not Unbelievers. And how do you explain 'Idolators' and 'Polytheists' in the verses I posted?