• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam, how much do you really know about it?

pharon85

It says transgressors not Unbelievers.

YUSUFALI: Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures.
PICKTHAL: Lo! those who disbelieve, among the People of the Scripture and the idolaters, will abide in fire of hell. They are the worst of created beings.
SHAKIR: Surely those who disbelieve from among the followers of the Book and the polytheists shall be in the fire of hell, abiding therein; they are the worst of men.
the word followers of the book here is very accurate
because it don't mean just Jewish and Christians it mean any nation god send them book
and please check the translation closely
(who disbelieve from among the followers of the book)
you can see here it is not the followers of the book are disbelievers
also check the word from among
that mean part of the group not all the group
so there are follower of the book who will go to heaven because they are submitted to the only god

Alla Prima

because it don't mean just Jewish and Christians it mean any nation god send them book
so there are follower of the book who will go to heaven because they are submitted to the only god

Who's being called the 'worst of created beings'?

Luminous

non-existential luminary
don't you think a Muslim would believe in Mohammad (PBUH) naturally?

No, a Muhammadist would believe in him and followers and a Jesusite would belive in Jesus and follower. A Muslim would accept God's will (the past) and be happy. a Christian would believe that A Messaih (son of God) has come. But since almost all Muhammadist call themselves Muslim then the meaning of Muslim can become "one who believes in Quran/Muhammad" and Christian "one who believes Jesus was Christ"

GURSIKH

chardi kla
it is wrong. everyone gets what he earns. if one submits more than other one does, in the name of justice, of course they would earn different according to level of their devotion.

is there difference in submission , i mean those who are not completely submitted will also get heaven .?

Luminous

non-existential luminary
What are you, a Bahhaii?

Luminous

non-existential luminary
it is wrong. everyone gets what he earns. if one submits more than other one does, in the name of justice, of course they would earn different according to level of their devotion.

Why is Seventh Level better? Isn't all of heaven bliss?
I consider myself a Muslim and a seeker of God. I might not believe Muhammad's version of perfect submission but then i will still Go to heaven? I would be confortable in seventh'(last/worst/first) heaven. i think that if they exist at all it would be the one with the least mediocre minds.

Last edited:

pharon85

Are you saying that there is no reason to be Muhammadist Muslim. or to follow Sharia law and the such?
there are no thing called muhammadist moslem
we just call it islam
what i mean is we believe in all religions and prophets that god sent
but is that religions today is the same as god sent ?
for sure no,because they modified their holly books
so the true messages god sent disappeared
that happened in every nation
so god sent prophet after prophet
until prophet mohamed
the last prophet with the last message

pharon85

he means that the word heaven is not specific. as in i'm on earth or i'm on my chair. You can be in heaven but not In the good part. Is this right?
MOre like seven parts of heaven.
this mean levels
all who enter heaven are good people
but are they as good as each other
no one is good but another one is so good
so both will go to heaven but in different levels on it

Luminous

non-existential luminary
this mean levels
all who enter heaven are good people
but are they as good as each other?
no. one is good but another one is better
so both will go to heaven but in different levels on it
i think i fixed the above grammar. ithink.

Luminous

non-existential luminary
if they are prophets came with the message from god that god is one
so they and the flowers are in heaven
but is the message of them now is the same as they came with ?
i don't think so
Buddha's message was and remains very straight forward. "end suffering by learning four noble truths and following the 8 fold path."
The Quran was edited. prove me wrong. bring me the original poem writen by Muhammad.

Last edited:

Luminous

non-existential luminary
submitted mean full submittion
i dought that you are fully submitted. becuase you believe in book but not let things be as they are (God's will). Being a Muhammadist means you don't care if God is not like Muhammad said and you'll just do what ever the Quran says which is like christians do whatever their bible say. Both of these are written by men and only the slothful would not care to scruttenize them.

Last edited: