• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam, how much do you really know about it?

pharon85

plz ellaborate 7 properties for me .

love
it is like you have apartment
in apart of it place where you set and enjoy with the sun
the sun above all the building but that is the place which is advantage is sun
another part you set and enjoy with wind the advantage of that place is wind
if you are in the apartment you will have wind and sun
but if you are in the specific part you will enjoy more with one of it

.lava

Veteran Member
is there difference in submission , i mean those who are not completely submitted will also get heaven .?

according to our teachings in Tasavvuf there are four submissions;

1-Spirit
2-physical body
3-ego (as we name it Nafs)
4-free will.

as Qur'an says, Spirit is from God, it is not a creature, not created. it belongs to God. for each person there are only two options. either he wishes to reach God and return that Spirit while he is still alive or Azrael and his helpers would return that Spirit back to God when he dies. no man could deliver Spirit back to God. God, after one makes that wish, returns it back to itself. this is the seperation between people who earn heaven and people who earn hell. many Muslims would disagree with this. because they believe if Spirit leaves body, person dies. even though Qur'an says it is only God who keep us alive, not Spirit. so, no, there are levels of submissions. there is a great difference between someone who acts with free will and someone who submit his free will. person with free will would make his own choices, but on the other hand one who submitted his free will, would only do what God commands each minute. killing a Prophet, therefor is a terrible sin. Prophets do not have free will.

Last edited:

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
killing a Prophet, therefor is a terrible sin. Prophets do not have free will.[/font]
So what is the difference between a prophet and an angel, other than one is clay and one is light, and one has been around a lot longer? :D

Alla Prima

The people of the book and pagans. both idolaters.

those who disbelieve in Muhammadist Islam.

Yeah that's my understanding as well. Ironic that here we all are being called the worst of created beings by a religion so indignant about being insulted.

pharon85

You are a Muhammadist if you believe Muhammad; post #1343 explains it little more.
No, a Muhammadist would believe in him and followers and a Jesusite would belive in Jesus and follower. A Muslim would accept God's will (the past) and be happy. a Christian would believe that A Messaih (son of God) has come. But since almost all Muhammadist call themselves Muslim then the meaning of Muslim can become "one who believes in Quran/Muhammad" and Christian "one who believes Jesus was Christ"
it is all about submission
that what is matter
the message which every prophet came with is submission
but the message that all prophets came with was modified
no other one still as it come
every religion came for a nation except islam it came for all nations because it is the last message by the last prophet

.lava

Veteran Member
So what is the difference between a prophet and an angel, other than one is clay and one is light, and one has been around a lot longer? :D

what do you mean? Prophet is a human, angel is an angel :) only human is given Spirit of Allah as a trust.

33:72 Surely We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to be unfaithful to it and feared from it, and man has turned unfaithful to it; surely he is unjust, ignorant;

that trust is Spirit of Allah. therefor it has to be returned.

Luminous

non-existential luminary
killing a Prophet, therefor is a terrible sin. Prophets do not have free will.

non are Prophets unless God says so. I only believe God. so called "Prophets" have free will and God does not force them to spout the lies/opinions they do. Liers are also free to call themselves 'Prophets' even if some Prophets are real then God should tell me so... and IT still hasn't because all those people were just that PEOPLE. and they could lie and they could be crazy, and they could be wrong.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
what do you mean? Prophet is a human, angel is an angel :) only human is given Spirit of Allah as a trust.

33:72 Surely We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to be unfaithful to it and feared from it, and man has turned unfaithful to it; surely he is unjust, ignorant;

that trust is Spirit of Allah. therefor it has to be returned.

But yet neither have free will.. :)

.lava

Veteran Member
But yet neither have free will.. :)

that is what submission is. angels do not submit free will, cos they do not have one. human has, this is why submitting free will is a big deal. that's the difference between human and angel for that matter.

pharon85

Buddha's message was and remains very straight forward. "end suffering by learning four noble truths and following the 8 fold path."
The Quran was edited. prove me wrong. bring me the original poem writen by Muhammad.
may be it wasn't edited but is that message came from god ?
is it order to worship the only god?
i don't think so
the quran never been edited
also prophet mohamed was illiterate
the quran came from god to him through angel gebril then prophet mohamed tell it and his friends write it
after prophet mohamed death they collected all the parts in one place
then they collected it in one book which we read it today
the original copies were burned after that because there no need for it after the quran was gathered in one book

pharon85

The people of the book and pagans. both idolaters.

those who disbelieve in Muhammadist Islam.
tell me what can you see here
who disbelieve in Mohamed or who disbelieve in god
that is talking about people who god sent them books then they ignore that books and changed what god sent them so they became disbelivers

Last edited:

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
that is what submission is. angels do not submit free will, cos they do not have one. human has, this is why submitting free will is a big deal. that's the difference between human and angel for that matter.

Oh, okay. I thought you were insinuating that a prophet does not have a choice - they are prophets, and that is that. :)

GURSIKH

chardi kla
it is like you have apartment
in apart of it place where you set and enjoy with the sun
the sun above all the building but that is the place which is advantage is sun
another part you set and enjoy with wind the advantage of that place is wind
if you are in the apartment you will have wind and sun
but if you are in the specific part you will enjoy more with one of it
ok thanx :)

Luminous

non-existential luminary

:sarcastic: I Have submitted my free will. this is the message of God as told to me by the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:

Luminous

non-existential luminary
tell me what can you see here
who disbelieve in Mohamed or who disbelieve in god
that is talking about people who god sent them books then they ignore that books and changed what god sent them so they became disbelivers
And you claim that your understanding of Muhammadist Islam is the true religion. therefor all who do not follow Muhammadist Islam are 'disbelivers' ; however, it is you who are a disbeliever and prefer to believe the people and books which YOU have decided are true. listen to God only, not people who claim they know or books that do the same.

.lava

Veteran Member
Oh, okay. I thought you were insinuating that a prophet does not have a choice - they are prophets, and that is that. :)

situation of Prophets are not same with ordinary people who submit free will to God. but it would be very difficult for me to explain it. you need to be familiar with concepts of Tasavvuf.

pharon85

And you claim that your understanding of Muhammadist Islam is the true religion. therefor all who do not follow Muhammadist Islam are 'disbelivers' ; however, it is you who are a disbeliever and prefer to believe the people and books which YOU have decided are true. listen to God only, not people who claim they know or books that do the same.
as usual
you speak and say some things have no connections with the topic
any way thanks