• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam, how much do you really know about it?

pharon85

all prima
you replay for one line
what about the rest???
also you say mohamed sold slaves
until now i don't see some thing mean sold
also i can replay for all what you get
but there are no use from that
because you get weak hadiths or explain quran as you like
you never ask what is that mean
you have one opinion and want us to accept
and if we argue we are liars or don't know our religion
get to me some thing proof that prophet mohamed trade with slaves
trade mean he set and meet another people who want to sell or buy then negotiate about the price
then they say deal
also answer all my questions for you in this topic

GURSIKH

chardi kla
omm
are you bahaie ?
No
so what do you know about them ?
peace and baha is a prophet that is why moslems killed him
but is that all ?????????
NO
baha first say he is a prophet then he say he is god
they say there are no hell or heaven
they say women and money is for every one of their religion
so if you are bahai your money and wife can be shared with another bahai
do you know that?????
if you know that do you accept to share your wife with another man?????
is that a religion from god
that is a religion from devil

dear i m not BAhai ,i m SIKH , fifth largest religion of the world .

the executed ppls in the following links are SIKHS bcoz they they didnot accepted that MOHAMMAD AS LAST PROPHET AND ISLAM THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION

Untitled Document

pharon85

dear i m not BAhai ,i m SIKH , fifth largest religion of the world .

the executed ppls in the following links are SIKHS bcoz they they didnot accepted that MOHAMMAD AS LAST PROPHET AND ISLAM THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION

Untitled Document
no they were killed because they are liars and wanted bad things to happen
i know you are sikhs
why didn't you answer the rest
bahai say you can share your wife with others if they are bahia too
do you accept that ?
if you accept religion or think it is good you must accept it all
do you accept some one to share your wife with you ?
also the pics in the link are horrible
but is that islamic way for kill
moslems never torture people ,that is not accepted in islam

GURSIKH

chardi kla
no they were killed because they are liars and wanted bad

Pharon you are crossing the limit , go and check the history

are these two son of our PEER age 5-7 were also lairs
szdey2.jpg

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
no they were killed because they are liars and wanted bad things to happen
Sikhs have been some of the nicest people I've come across. I've never been turned away from a Sikh temple, and they've always offered to feed me when I've visited one. They've never bad-mouthed me. WHAT "bad things" did they want to happen?

bahai say you can share your wife with others if they are bahia too
Wrong. This would be totally against Baha'i teachings.

A Baha'i has to say the following on it,
"Likewise, when fanatical enemeies say we share wives, we need to quote the Baha'i writings regarding having one wife, being faithful, and practicing chastity.Likewise, when fanatical enemeies say we share wives, we need to quote the Baha'i writings regarding having one wife, being faithful, and practicing chastity."

moslems never torture people ,
Perhaps it's forbidden within Islam, but Muslims have tortured people and some may continue to do so. Tell that to those civilians who have been beheaded in Afghanistan and Iraq. Tell it to the Sikh martyrs. :sorry1::sad:

pharon85

Pharon you are crossing the limit , go and check the history

are these two son of our PEER age 5-7 were also lairs
szdey2.jpg
is that video or what ??
also in islam killing children is not accepted
also killing have rules not any one just go and kill and if so that is not away for killing as punishment
and why don't you answer my question
we was talking about bahia
you say it is good
ok again do you accept to share your wife with another man?
that is the third time i ask with no answer
is that mean yes you accept but you are shy to admit
if that a religion you like why you are still sikhs why not converting to bahai

GURSIKH

chardi kla
we was talking about bahia
you say it is good
ok again do you accept to share your wife with another man?
that is the third time i ask with no answer
is that mean yes you accept but you are shy to admit
if that a religion you like why you are still sikhs why not converting to bahai
:banghead3

pharon85

Sikhs have been some of the nicest people I've come across. I've never been turned away from a Sikh temple, and they've always offered to feed me when I've visited one. They've never bad-mouthed me. WHAT "bad things" did they want to happen?

Wrong. This would be totally against Baha'i teachings.

A Baha'i has to say the following on it,
"Likewise, when fanatical enemeies say we share wives, we need to quote the Baha'i writings regarding having one wife, being faithful, and practicing chastity.Likewise, when fanatical enemeies say we share wives, we need to quote the Baha'i writings regarding having one wife, being faithful, and practicing chastity."

Perhaps it's forbidden within Islam, but Muslims have tortured people and some may continue to do so. Tell that to those civilians who have been beheaded in Afghanistan and Iraq. Tell it to the Sikh martyrs. :sorry1::sad:
we didn't talk about sikhs ,we were talken about bahias
also well known in history that of bahai leaders her nick name is kora elain and her name is om salama she say it is accepted to share wife
so a lot of troubles happened so she was caught and killed
baha say first he is prophet then he say he is god
some one like that can say any thing,he can say for others it is not true
also about torture you ask and answer the question
when some moslem do some thing that don't mean it is islamic

Alla Prima

all prima
you replay for one line
what about the rest???

Patience.

also you say mohamed sold slaves
until now i don't see some thing mean sold

Muhammad sanctioned the massacre of the Qurayza, a vanquished Jewish tribe. The men were to be put to death, the women and children sold into slavery, the spoils to be divided among the Muslims. ~Muhammad’s biography by Ibn Ishaq

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
we didn't talk about sikhs ,we were talken about bahias
You mean, Baha'is were people who wanted bad things to happen?

also well known in history that of bahai leaders her nick name is kora elain and her name is om salama she say it is accepted to share wife so a lot of troubles happened so she was caught and killed
Can you show a site to show that? It's dubious.

baha say first he is prophet then he say he is god
some one like that can say any thing,he can say for others it is not true
Baha'u'llah said, he, amongst other prophets, were "manifestations of God" - this term is a bit dodgy and awful translated, I don't believe it myself (I'm not a Baha'i), but it's more than him saying he was God. It doesn't mean that, not quite. The Persian word is "mazhar". It's something similar to "reflecting the perfection of God".

also about torture you ask and answer the question
when some moslem do some thing that don't mean it is islamic
That is true, but unfortunately so many do it. It may not be Islamic, but nothing Muslims seem to do is. I heard a quote from a Muslim before, and it was "If I'd met Muslims before I became a Muslim, I would have never joined Islam.".

Isn't it a terrible thing that so many call themselves Muslims, but are not?

Alla Prima

god is one any where any time can you proof that he is not exist

You cannot prove he does. That I understand that a creatoor God cannot exist is not something I can explain to you because of language difficulty. It would be a waste of my time. Sorry.

what can i understand here that you hate yourself and hate all people , what make your hurt so dark like that?

Not really worth responding to but I will.

You're just trying to demonize me because you don't like my position on Islam. I reject your characterization as nonsense.

Alla Prima

thanks for correcting

You're welcome.

if you are sure what are you doing here,why you waste your time with us
we believe in god and we are sure and we have proofs
what is your proof that there are no god also to show you that you explain quran as you like even i explain that verse before but you just see what you like not see the true explain

Since Islam is spreading into the free world I believe it is important for people to see the side of Islam that Muslims won't show us. We need a balanced realistic view of Islam so we will not be taken in my Islamic propaganda.

Islam's stated goal is to dominate all religions. We here in the West need to understand this so we can make sure this ideology of Islam fails in this quest here in the free world.

pharon85

You mean, Baha'is were people who wanted bad things to happen?
yes, bahai started in the 18 century in islamic countries
western countries encouraged them because they make a religion looks like islam
and order people not to fight any enemy
and that countries wanted to invade islamic countries
and they were sure that moslems can't be converted to Christianity
so anew religion could be the solution
also the bahais are very near with Zionism
their main center is in haifa in Israel,and they are very close to Israeli

Can you show a site to show that? It's dubious.
i got this information from book , i will search for site

Baha'u'llah said, he, amongst other prophets, were "manifestations of God" - this term is a bit dodgy and awful translated, I don't believe it myself (I'm not a Baha'i), but it's more than him saying he was God. It doesn't mean that, not quite. The Persian word is "mazhar". It's something similar to "reflecting the perfection of God".
he say soul of god became inside him

That is true, but unfortunately so many do it. It may not be Islamic, but nothing Muslims seem to do is. I heard a quote from a Muslim before, and it was "If I'd met Muslims before I became a Muslim, I would have never joined Islam.".

Isn't it a terrible thing that so many call themselves Muslims, but are not?
prophet mohamed say islam came as stranger and in the future it will be stranger
god bless stranger moslems
we are in a time people who act with real islam are few but there will be a time islam will back as it as prophet mohamed say
he tell us about that and promised us with the return of true islam

pharon85

Patience.

Muhammad sanctioned the massacre of the Qurayza, a vanquished Jewish tribe. The men were to be put to death, the women and children sold into slavery, the spoils to be divided among the Muslims. ~Muhammad’s biography by Ibn Ishaq
no no
we tell that story before and why
they face atrial ,they chose the judge ,the judge used jews law ,their law
men was killed ,women and children were captured
that is it
did moslems sold them?
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
yes, bahai started in the 18 century in islamic countries
I know a multitude of Baha'is, so I am aware of this.

western countries encouraged them because they make a religion looks like islam
and order people not to fight any enemy
and that countries wanted to invade islamic countries
Get over yourself. Crusades ended long ago. Honestly, I'm starting to think that Islam cannot survive without an enemy, and without fear of attack - as these things are so frequently mentioned. Crusades this, oppression this, Zionism that.

and they were sure that moslems can't be converted to Christianity
so anew religion could be the solution
also the bahais are very near with Zionism
:rolleyes:

their main center is in haifa in Israel,and they are very close to Israeli
Because Israel doesn't persecute them and kill them off.

i got this information from book , i will search for site
Ahhh defamation. :drool:

he say soul of god became inside him
I'll have to ask for a better explanation.

prophet mohamed say islam came as stranger and in the future it will be stranger
god bless stranger moslems
we are in a time people who act with real islam are few but there will be a time islam will back as it as prophet mohamed say
he tell us about that and promised us with the return of true islam
If Isa and the Mahdi do come, I wonder how Islam will be.

What constitutes as 'true' Islam. And who is practising it? If you ask me, it seems to vary from person to person.

pharon85

You cannot prove he does. That I understand that a creatoor God cannot exist is not something I can explain to you because of language difficulty. It would be a waste of my time. Sorry.
so you understand translation of quran and you explain it to moslems
but you cant explain your own thoughts

Not really worth responding to but I will.

You're just trying to demonize me because you don't like my position on Islam. I reject your characterization as nonsense.
category don't mean like or don't like
i'am ordered to tell you about islam

Alla Prima

no no
we tell that story before and why
they face atrial ,they chose the judge ,the judge used jews law ,their law
men was killed ,women and children were captured
that is it
did moslems sold them?
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You have much to realize.

Slaves Sold by Mohammed

Narrated Jabir: A man manumitted a slave and he had no other property than that, so the Prophet cancelled the manumission (and sold the slave for him). No'aim bin Al-Nahham bought the slave from him.
Sahih Bukhari 3:41:598

Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah: A man decided that a slave of his would be manumitted after his death and later on he was in need of money, so the Prophet took the slave and said, "Who will buy this slave from me?" Nu'aim bin 'Abdullah bought him for such and such price and the Prophet gave him the slave.
Sahih Bukhari 3:34:351

Narrated 'Amr: Jabir said: An Ansari man made his slave a Mudabbar and he had no other property than him. When the Prophet heard of that, he said (to his companions), "Who wants to buy him (i.e., the slave) for me?" Nu'aim bin An-Nahham bought him for eight hundred Dirhams. I heard Jabir saying, "That was a coptic slave who died in the same year."
Sahih Bukhari 8:79:707, See Also Sahih Bukhari 9:85:80

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: A man pledged that his slave would be manumitted after his death. The Prophet asked, "Who will buy the slave from me?" No'aim bin 'Abdullah bought the slave and the Prophet took its price and gave it to the owner.
Sahih Bukhari 3:41:588

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: A man amongst us declared that his slave would be freed after his death. The Prophet called for that slave and sold him. The slave died the same year.
Sahih Bukhari 3:46:711

Narrated Jabir: The Prophet came to know that one of his companions had given the promise of freeing his slave after his death, but as he had no other property than that slave, the Prophet sold that slave for 800 dirhams and sent the price to him.
Sahih Bukhari 9:89:296

Slave Transactions Initiated by Mohammed [as well as ordering a women stoned to death]

Narrated Abu Huraira and Zaid bin Khalid Al-Juhani: A bedouin came and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Judge between us according to Allah's Laws." His opponent got up and said, "He is right. Judge between us according to Allah's Laws." The bedouin said, "My son was a laborer working for this man, and he committed illegal sexual intercourse with his wife. The people told me that my son should be stoned to death; so, in lieu of that, I paid a ransom of one hundred sheep and a slave girl to save my son. Then I asked the learned scholars who said, "Your son has to be lashed one-hundred lashes and has to be exiled for one year." The Prophet said, "No doubt I will judge between you according to Allah's Laws. The slave-girl and the sheep are to go back to you, and your son will get a hundred lashes and one year exile." He then addressed somebody, "O Unais! go to the wife of this (man) and stone her to death" So, Unais went and stoned her to death.
Sahih Bukhari 3:49:860, See Also Sahih Bukhari 3:50:885

pharon85

Since Islam is spreading into the free world I believe it is important for people to see the side of Islam that Muslims won't show us. We need a balanced realistic view of Islam so we will not be taken in my Islamic propaganda.

Islam's stated goal is to dominate all religions. We here in the West need to understand this so we can make sure this ideology of Islam fails in this quest here in the free world.
if what you are saying is truth and free people in the free world become moslems
why don't they leave islam after they know the truth
you will say because they will got killed
who will killed them ,no Islamic authority in the west
can't they ask for the protection of their government
this don't happen because the bad side in some people mind not in islam
you explain what you think , not what is truly in quran
and don't accept what moslems say
you are not here to discuses you here to attack with no knowledge

Alla Prima

if what you are saying is truth and free people in the free world become moslems
why don't they leave islam after they know the truth
you will say because they will got killed
who will killed them ,no Islamic authority in the west
can't they ask for the protection of their government
this don't happen because the bad side in some people mind not in islam
you explain what you think , not what is truly in quran
and don't accept what moslems say
you are not here to discuses you here to attack with no knowledge

I'm not concerned about free people becoming Muslims. Free people know better than to become Muslim. My concern is the Muslim community growing larger and larger and causing more suffering for others. We only need to look to Europe to see the problems Islam is causing withing the communities there. I will try to help keep these problems from spreading. Our Liberal minded people need to wake up to the problems of the ideology of Islam.

Here's an interesting analysis of the spread of Islam. Adapted from the book Slavery, Terrorism and Islam by Peter Hammond:

Irrespective of the source of this analysis, its conclusions are historically and empirically supported. As George Santayana wrote: “Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.” Regarding Islam, we don’t have to look back hundreds of years to learn from history. All we need do is look at what has happened in Great Britain over the past three decades.

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called "religious rights."

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to "the reasonable" Muslim demands for their "religious rights," they also get the other components under the table. Here's how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States -- Muslim 1.0%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1%-2%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs: Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. (United States). France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- Muslim 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris -- car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam -- Mohammed cartoons). Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning: Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare: Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels: Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide: Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam" -- the Islamic House of Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim: Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

"Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, "The Haj"

It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat.. www.frontline.org.za/books_videos/sti.htm <http://www.frontline.org.za/books_videos/sti.htm>