• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam will dominate!

301ouncer

Also Badran- are there still people in the nation of Egypt that practice the ancient beliefs?

Yes there are millions whom most secular that believe in Pharaoh. They worship him and vote for him and they allow themselves to be his salves.

Many other millions are silent and out of the misery Pharaoh has controlled the resources to starve his people and make even more subjude. They are so deprived they have no time for Pharaoh.

And there are many other millions who oppose pharaoh and his dictatorship but all of pharaoh prisons are full of these people. Criminals are let out early with bribes to free prison spaces for them.

This pharaoh is small pharaoh and he is lilli pharaoh.

49108.jpg

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes there are millions whom most secular that believe in Pharaoh. They worship him and vote for him and they allow themselves to be his salves.

Many other millions are silent and out of the misery Pharaoh has controlled the resources to starve his people and make even more subjude. They are so deprived they have no time for Pharaoh.

And there are many other millions who oppose pharaoh and his dictatorship but all of pharaoh prisons are full of these people. Criminals are let out early with bribes to free prison spaces for them.

This pharaoh is small pharaoh and he is lilli pharaoh.

Is this a supposed insult to me?

301ouncer

In reference into whether theocracy would be a good thing

Without a showdow of a doubt. Secularisim has only been in operation around 100 to 150 years ago. It is only with its full fledging system the rotten corpses of its products filtering through our daily lifes.

While Islam was in operation for 1350 years and never anywhere that is documented that large scale atrocities were committed by it is rulers. No rotten hedious crimes of beastility involving wives and family kids where ever happened.

And how exactly do you plan to do that? And is oppressing women necessary in doing so in the process?

Are you married to a practising muslim woman? or any of your family members their woman are married to a muslim man? I am asking you and not anyone else. No you do not so how do you know who is oppressed and who is not?

What about me? I refuse to be a subject to your system. I do not need the protection for me and my children from evil from people around me with the help of your system. Does that mean your theocracy becomes the evil all around me?

Well the secular system you are so loving is all around us. Maybe you dont care for your family. But I very much do.

Daily or even every 3 to 4 hours some herndous secular fruits props up that dwarf the next:

Missouri Man Buries Incest Babies In Ice Coolers | Baby Boomer Advisor Club

Everything in my life has been tranquility and peace quite well without your political ideology.

You must be living on the moon. Is there any space in your moony back yard for some refugees?

301ouncer

Is this a supposed insult to me?

Nah man never. There are many lilli pharoahs around. Anyway you should not be insulted as you are true muslim and a true muslim would never care about his land pharaoh? strange! True muslims should never be concernd of this.

bush_kiss.jpg

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Nah man never. There are many lilli pharoahs around.

Well, thanks.

Anyway you should not be insulted as you are true muslim and a true muslim would never care about his land pharaoh? strange! True muslims should never be concernd of this.

I wasn't insulted about the president, i thought you were saying that i'm one of the millions that "worship" the "pharoh".

301ouncer

Rich irony, that. Have you ever considered how many non-Muslims were killed as Islam conquered it's way across North Africa and Asia? Or how many are being repressed and killed by extremist Muslims?

Prove it?

North africa was liberated by trade upto morroco. Indonasia and Malay with some 2.5 billion were liberated from budahsim through peacefull trade.

dust1n

Zindīq
Without a showdow of a doubt. Secularisim has only been in operation around 100 to 150 years ago. It is only with its full fledging system the rotten corpses of its products filtering through our daily lifes.

While Islam was in operation for 1350 years and never anywhere that is documented that large scale atrocities were committed by it is rulers. No rotten hedious crimes of beastility involving wives and family kids where ever happened.

LOL. You keep telling yourself that.

[/quote]Are you married to a practising muslim woman? or any of your family members their woman are married to a muslim man? I am asking you and not anyone else. No you do not so how do you know who is oppressed and who is not?[/quote]

Easy.. oppression is subjugation against will. It happens for some women Muslim all the time. They choose a different way and they pay for it.

Well the secular system you are so loving is all around us. Maybe you dont care for your family. But I very much do.

Daily or even every 3 to 4 hours some herndous secular fruits props up that dwarf the next:

Missouri Man Buries Incest Babies In Ice Coolers | Baby Boomer Advisor Club

I don't want my secular system around you if you don't want it. I more concerned with Islam dominating my secular system.

You must be living on the moon. Is there any space in your moony back yard for some refugees?

Nope.. I live in a semi-big city. Never seen any real violence first hand. I know that exists; am I quite aware. Trust me.. I don't want to occupy your lands, but I don't call the shots around here.

301ouncer

This is the funniest thing I have read in ages...

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

LOL. Seriously not the funniest. Give me a christian state with the correct established instruments and I will gladly live among it is churches without a second thought.

Give me a secular hardcore state which I have lived and witnessed for myself and my wive too and it will be the funniest things you will ever hear. This one is funny:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/h...es_dropped_against_Burlington_County_cop.html

This one is very not funny and is very sad. I really do not anymore know whether to cry or laugh. Secularisim really confused mankind:

http://www.globegazette.com/articles/2009/07/22/news/latest/doc4a6713b549bfe649166933.txt

How come no such bizzar cases were recorded in christendom, dust? Please help me understand. Thank you.

Will reply back to your post but need to attend some business. be back shortly.

Last edited:

301ouncer

Easy.. oppression is subjugation against will. It happens for some women Muslim all the time. They choose a different way and they pay for it.

Since you have no muslim practising man married to any family members of yours then you can not prove it. Since this I am sure of it happens to some un-educated muslim woman who in most cases have secular husbands. They can easily seek divorce and their tribe, family, brothers, etc get told of what is happening to them.

While at the same time the woman in secular systems they do not even realise they are oppressed and subjugated till they find themselves being touch by the flames of secular family memebers:

Husband and Wife Ivan and Luba Lavrusik Charged With Selling Sex in Minnesota - AOL News

I don't want my secular system around you if you don't want it. I more concerned with Islam dominating my secular system.

How can I not want it? when it is globaly exported on the back of 52b's?

Islam has not even dominated your system. It is busy trying to unshackle itself from its ruthless captives.

Nope.. I live in a semi-big city. Never seen any real violence first hand. I know that exists; am I quite aware. Trust me.. I don't want to occupy your lands, but I don't call the shots around here.

So unless you get touched by this real violence first hand then you have no care by supporting this same system that brought you this real violence?

Therefore you care not whether these people suffering while as long as you are not touched by this violence you happy and feeling comfy and cosey in your chair?

Well. I care very much so.

301ouncer

My pleasure.

water_torture.jpg

torture-05.jpg

This is the capital punishment and NOT examples of crimes committed in christendom by christian subjects.

Also is this Alexandrian Christainity or European dark ages PICS? two compelety different christianity.

Last edited:

.lava

Veteran Member
Therefore you care not whether these people suffering while as long as you are not touched by this violence you happy and feeling comfy and cosey in your chair?

Well. I care very much so.

so does he. matter of fact, majority of people would care for suffering of others. any mother from anywhere would easily become empathic with another mother who lost her child. though if i could feel all the feeling that people have for a second i guess i would just die right away