• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam will dominate!

301ouncer

I'm asking you, what does woman dressing up revealingly has to do with secularism, and what crimes does that lead to?

It leads to many other things. One of being the behavioural psychology of the man's jealousy. perception, cognition, attention, emotions, motivation, brain functioning, personality, behaviour and interpersonal relationships.

BBC - Relationships - Couples - Understanding jealousy

Which leads to a great portion of these:

Statistics

• 1 in 4 women may experience violence in their relationships with men (Women's Aid Federation [England] report, 1992)

• Severe, repeated and systematic violence occurs in at least 5 of every hundred marriages in Britain;
    Between 40 and 45% of murdered women are killed by thir male partners;
    Between 1 and 2 women are murdered by their male partners every week;
    more than 25% of all violent crime reported to the police is domestic violence of men against women, making it the second most common violent crime; (Domestic Violence - Action for Change, G. Hague & E. Malos, 1993)

• 100,000 women per year seek treatment in London for violent injuries received in the home (Punching Judy, BBC1 TV programme, 1989)

• 30,000 women and children stay in refuges in the UK every year;
    In Wolverhampton, UK, 1 in 6 women had suffered some form of domestic abuse;
    One quarter of all assaults are in domestic circumstances (Domestic Violence - Report of an Inter-Agency Working Party, 1992)

• In Edinburgh, Scotland, out of 3020 cases of violence reported to the police, three quarters of those were wife assault);
    One of the main problems experienced by the refuge movement (in the UK) is both the inadequacy and uncertainty of funding (Domestic Violence - Home Office Research Study 107)

• Some women's refuges receive no grant aid at all;
    London Women's Aid could only find space in a women's refuge for 40% of the 5,000 women who came to them for help in 1990;
    A refuge in the Southwest of England was only able to house 142 of the 490 women who were referred to them in desperate need of help;
    In a local authority with a population of over a million people, there are currently just 19 refuge spaces (Domestic Violence - Action for Change, G. Halos & E. Malos, 1993)

• 20% of refuges have no full time staff at all;
    approximately 35% of the refuge places deemed a minimum requirement (for England) in 1975 are in existence in 1994. And recent studies have calculated that the estimated required number of refuge places should be substantially increased: the demand is almost double that recommended in the mid-seventies;
approximately 129 volunteer hours go into running a refuge every month (Funding Refuge Services, Mog Ball, 1994)

The above is global and is not restricted to a certain or particular demography.

Last edited:

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
I am really sorry but i wish i have the time to go through all Behavioural sciences, Psychology, Sociology, methodologies (quantitative and qualitative techniques), social research, Archaeologycriminology and demography)

I am not kidding only a person with such academia will undestand where I am coming from.

I have to give you credit, 301. You are a nugget.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
As far as I can remember I said the secular dress code is socially irresponsible to the well being of its femal subjects.
I seem to be doing just alright. If anything, the "irresponsible secular" dress code of women makes me feel pretty damn good when I get a compliment. And the way a woman dresses does not have such a strong alteration in the behavior of men to directly cause the cited violence in your link. The men who do that are already violent, abusive, treat women as if they are lower than a dog, and are generally very degrading towards women. Quite often the woman in such a relationship is forced to dressed in a provocative manner, and give sex to the husband on command. Secularism is not to blame because the excuse can range from "it's my god given right to be in control of my woman" to "women are supposed to be the subjects of men" or whatever the excuse it is going to happen if a nation is religious or secular.

One of being the behavioural psychology of the man's jealousy. perception, cognition, attention, emotions, motivation, brain functioning, personality, behaviour and interpersonal relationships.
Do yo care to have a debate about the psychology of this issue with me? I am going to school for psychology, working my way towards a Ph.D., and I have a 4.0 GPA. So if you want to debate behavioral psychology, be my guest.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Do yo care to have a debate about the psychology of this issue with me? I am going to school for psychology, working my way towards a Ph.D., and I have a 4.0 GPA. So if you want to debate behavioral psychology, be my guest.

Oh man!! This is going to be good. :popcorn:

The Mouth that Tried to Kill Islam has painted himself into a corner. Either admit that he doesn't know what he's talking about, or try to debate a secular female that will absolutely destroy him.

Oh wait - I forgot the third option. Offer up evidence that has no bearing on the subject at hand, claim it to be irrefutable proof for his argument, and completely ignore whatever Shadow Wolf puts in front of him.

I think I'll wait before popping the corn ...

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I am really sorry but i wish i have the time to go through all Behavioural sciences, Psychology, Sociology, methodologies (quantitative and qualitative techniques), social research, Archaeologycriminology and demography)

I am not kidding only a person with such academia will undestand where I am coming from.

Maybe if you take time off to do a distance study/home study of these applied sciences first, otherwise I will have to without much options speak in to your level of understandings of such systems.
I doubt very much that you are qualified to discuss matters from such perspectives. It is hard to imagine how one with a working knowledge of those disciplines could possibly arrive at your somewhat primitive and highly superficial conclusions.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It leads to many other things. One of being the behavioural psychology of the man's jealousy. perception, cognition, attention, emotions, motivation, brain functioning, personality, behaviour and interpersonal relationships.

approximately 129 volunteer hours go into running a refuge every month (Funding Refuge Services, Mog Ball, 1994)

The above is global and is not restricted to a certain or particular demography.

This probably true, that it might affect some men's behavior, although i would question to what extent. Or in other words like it have been said, i don't think it can change a man's behavior that drastically, so it's probably already there, and he just needs an excuse of the simplest form.

Also, since not all women who suffer from men's jealousy and things like that dress that way, i don't think it could be concluded that this dressing fashion is a leading factor for such behavior. So, its blaming men's behavior on women basically.

And since not all women dress that way in secular countries, and since forcing women to wear something is not an option, and since this dressing fashion isn't exclusive to secular countries, this can't be blamed on secularism in anyway.

Last edited:

Kerr

This probably true, that it might affect some men's behavior, although i would question to what extent. Or in other words like it have been said, i don't think it can change a man's behavior that drastically, so it's probably already there, and he just needs an excuse of the simplest form.

Also, since not all women who suffer from men's jealousy and things like that dress that way, i don't think it could be concluded that this dressing fashion is a leading factor for such behavior. So, its blaming men's behavior on women basically.

And since not all women dress that way in secular countries, and since forcing women to wear something is not an option, and since this dressing fashion isn't exclusive to secular countries, this can't be blamed on secularism in anyway.
Would like to add that there are cases of abuse where the man thinks that she dresses too revealing.

301ouncer

I am interested in learning more about the mystical experiences of the Prophet Muhammad. Are there any accounts in the Koran of his interacting directly with Allah? Did he meet Allah? What does Allah look like? I believe the Prophet Muhammad took night journeys, correct? Could someone describe them please, and his methods.

Greetings student,

I can not possibly tell you the methods to obtain such journeys. Only selected noble men were chosen to such amazing journies. Moses a.s. The creator spoke to him directly so he was titled the Word of the creator. Abarahm a.s was the friend of the creator. Muhammed s.a.w was the beloved of the creator. Every noble messenger had a title.

Jona a.s reached and died at the fourth heaven. While Muhammed s.a.w was taken to the nearest that any human being was able to reach while still walking on the face of the earth. The outmost furtherest blessed tree.

As for the creator interaction and his description I will leave you with this amazing clip of how the creator will talk to every single servant of his from authentic chain of narrators:

[youtube]eY6_lQP2K1Y[/youtube]
YouTube - Let's Meet God in Paradise

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Anyone here think that a certain poster suffers from a sexual based phobia that causes his abnormal fear and loathing of female sexuality?
There have been a few posters that I have suspected have some sort of sexual disorder.

Maybe if you take time off to do a distance study/home study of these applied sciences first, otherwise I will have to without much options speak in to your level of understandings of such systems.
Well then let's go. I consider myself to be an intellectual and academic person, my research has been praised, and I kinda feel I'm getting alittle rusty since I haven't had to do any real research or write a research/academic paper in a couple months. I've actually considered starting a blog that has research to back up my claims just so I don't get too bored over the summer.

301ouncer

A mini-skirt is sexualised in my culture and children do not have the proper cognitive development to be able to adequately understand the risks that come with sexual activity.

Yes indeed sexualised as you claimed and is the very same tool used to corrupt the next generation of mothers. Thereafter all will be very easy. like drinking a cup of water.

Once a child becomes an adult, it is no longer the parent's right to control their lives. Guardianship has effectively come to an end. Additionally, cognitive and emotional development will have increased, thus, the child will be able to make a more informed decision on the matter.

You mean teenager. Forget adulthood that is very conservative. I am sure you are trying your best to bring good childeren. But the same can not be spoken of the rest of walking zomies:

Teenager shot parents for confiscating Xbox game - Telegraph

What is wrong with being respectful?

Nothing wrong with being respectful ofcourse. Mr.badran was implying that I am being disrespectable for calling secular system, secular dark satanica. But he does indeed forget that I have academia researched evidence, therefore I am entitled to my accusations and slander.

It is not me who need to bring explanation of my accusations/slander. All I have to do is bring evidence/witnesses against the system. It is the accused system need to bring contrary evidence to prove me otherwise.:sorry1:

I have been really kind so far and mercifull. As I do not need to do anything in providing explanation to the evidence for my slander and accusation of this system. All I need is evidence. :yes:

I have been more then helpfull in giving all this pages and pages of explanation to the evidence of my slander and accusations. But since I am a caring and sincere type I have been very helpfull and mercifull in my slander and accusations. :sad4:

All I had to do in reality is just to "Smile and wave boys, Smile and wave". :balloons:

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

You mean teenager. Forget adulthood that is very conservative. I am sure you are trying your best to bring good childeren. But the same can not be spoken of the rest of walking zomies:
Uh, no, he meant adult. Here, once you are 18, your parents are no longer legally responsible for you.

This has absolutely nothing to do with secularism. This child obviously had some very deep psychological issues, the judge seemed to think it was premeditated, and it's possible this could have been prevented. I am not necessarily blaming the parents, but it is also possible the child in question displayed abnormal behavior in which could have called into question the need for psychological and medical intervention.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
I'm sure that I'm on 301's "ignore" list, but judging by the way he is dodging the offer from Shadow Wolf, it would appear that she might be on it as well.

Either that, or he's simply not even going to reply to her offer of debate, due to knowing that he is going to get shaved, plucked, and buffed in this particular matchup.

Student of X

Paradigm Shifter
Greetings student

Greetings! :)

I can not possibly tell you the methods to obtain such journeys.

I can. The methods used to obtain such journeys are mystical methods, and they are the same methods that other mystics from other religions use. I have had my share of mystical night journeys. My experiences are not nearly as profound as those of your Prophet. I am only an egg. But the difference between your Prophet and other mystics from other cultures, like me, is that of degree not kind.

Only selected noble men were chosen to such amazing journies. Moses a.s. The creator spoke to him directly so he was titled the Word of the creator. Abarahm a.s was the friend of the creator. Muhammed s.a.w was the beloved of the creator. Every noble messenger had a title.

Some people have to work at being a mystic. For others it comes spontaneously. Depending on the culture of such a person they may become a shaman or a Prophet or a guru. But everyone has the potential to be a mystic.

Jona a.s reached and died at the fourth heaven. While Muhammed s.a.w was taken to the nearest that any human being was able to reach while still walking on the face of the earth. The outmost furtherest blessed tree.

But did Muhammed see Allah? Is this a controversial question?

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Either that, or he's simply not even going to reply to her offer of debate, due to knowing that he is going to get shaved, plucked, and buffed in this particular matchup.
Something tells me he has some hangups about being put in his place by a secular women who doesn't stay quite like a good one would.:D

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Something tells me he has some hangups about being put in his place by a secular women who doesn't stay quite like a good one would.:D

Something tells me that he has some hangups with truth, research, the English language, open mindedness, reality, any world view other than Islam, females, educated people, honesty, and a whole bunch of other items.

301ouncer

I doubt very much that you are qualified to discuss matters from such perspectives. It is hard to imagine how one with a working knowledge of those disciplines could possibly arrive at your somewhat primitive and highly superficial conclusions.

Yes. I am not qualified but I had good economics education as I am a commodities trader. Part of this education there is optional subjects which inculded social economics trends, Market psychology, etc and a fair amount of secondary social sciences.

That is why I said only a person with higher qualification and has good years working knowledge in social applied sciences.

Not some fish 'n' chips seller like some here tyring to advocate having such qualification. :D

Last edited: