• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam will dominate!

301ouncer

Just to be technical for the sake of being technical. The direction of the Galaxy's rotation depends on your perspective.

Viewed from above (What would be north on Earth) the Milky Way spins counter-clockwise. From the other side (Earth's south) it's spinning clockwise. However, there is no reason to use Earth's north as a universal standard.

Now, in order to judge which way the Universe is rotating, we would need a stationary point outside of the Universe to use as a point of reference. No such point exists, nor (as far as I know) is there any evidence that the Universe is rotating at all.

Yes sorry I was not paying attention as my future options are taking a slight hit by this bankrupt and decedant financial zombie system. I am seriously thinking of jumping off this sinking ship.

Yes. Actually they circulate the kabbah anti-clockwise and not clockwise. Therefore from the perspective of these people, the universe and the galaxcies are moving in the same anti-clockwise fashion. So does the the groups of 70,000 angles.

As you correctly indicated in having the correct reference point in order to establish which way the universe is rotating.

This reference point of planet earth therefore should be based on the world Golden mean ratio of 1.618.

Since the kabbah is the golden mean ratio of the city of makkah.

Since the city of Makkah is the golden mean ratio of the arabian peninsular.

Since the city of makkah is also the golden mean ratio of planet earth as well as the two northern and southeren polar points.

Therefore I can with evidence conclude that the Kaabah is planet earth reference point. :yes:

[youtube]e_9ZuqwUt6U[/youtube]
YouTube - The secrets of Kaaba

301ouncer

About what I expected. So, in other words, you don't really know what you are talking about.

Yes ofcourse.

I mean talking to an english speaking fish "n" chips seller would not have a clue in the designs of my japanies sushi delicacies menus.

Only a japanies sushi resturantair would know all about these japanies delicacies I am dishing out here.

Can I have halal sausage "n" butter please? :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Secular freemixing and flirting also increases the insecurities and ultimatly will provok jeoulsy when all the required ingridients are present.

Flirting becoming so part of the norm that most secular woman I came across in my work find it really ODD that i did not flirt with them.

They kind though by giving me the excuse of being maybe a homosexual. :confused:
To put this in the most basic layman's terms I can think of, alot of men are very insecure. This has nothing to do with a secular society. "Who has the bigger dick" is the mentality that alot of men have, and because of there own insecurities about trivial things, they are drowning in their own doubts. We even see these insecurities and questioning from religious folk. "Who has the bigger dick" is replaced with "Who tithed the most." The most infamous example I can think of is the Sunday holier-than-thou crowd, who goes to church Sunday morning, gets saved and all religious, and they think they are better than everyone else.
As far as flirting goes, that is just a part of normal human nature. Flirting is a fun part of day to day life. Some girls just flirt with everyone because they are flirts, some do it do gauge character, some do it for fun, and some do it look for a date. There is nothing sexual, secular, abnormal, immoral, or wrong about flirting. Guys flirt too and for much of the same reasons, although women do tend to flirt more.
As for a woman thinking you are gay for not flirting back with them, I really doubt they were serious.

Only a japanies sushi resturantair would know all about these japanies delicacies I am dishing out here.

So what of a Japanese individual who cooks sushi? Do they not know about sushi since they are not a restaurant? And I know an American white girl who does indeed know alot about sushi. It's not that hard.
But to go past your poor analogy, I have stated my own credentials to debate you with, so inform you that I do know what I am talking about, and yet you ignore me?
If you don't at least respond to this, then I am going to assume that you put me on ignore, you are scared of me, or you have a problem with a woman telling a man how it is. Probably a combination of the three I would imagine.

301ouncer

or you have a problem with a woman telling a man how it is.

I have no problem with it. Just going through the posts I liked responding to first.

Before we move on. Just wanted to clarify with you. Are you a man or woman? Since you are a man so I was not sure why you had to include "with a woman telling a man how it is"!!

Also since you are the only one asking me for a debate and no other females here have challanged me to a debate. Why the need to pretend to be a woman in trying to prove you know the phsyci of women?

Picture46.jpg

:D

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
I have no problem with it. Just going through the posts I liked responding to first.

Before we move on. Just wanted to clarify with you. Are you a man or woman? Since you are a man so I was not sure why you had to include "with a woman telling a man how it is"!!

Also since you are the only one asking me for a debate and no other females here have challanged me to a debate. Why the need to pretend to be a woman in trying to prove you know the phsyci of women?

Picture46.jpg

:D

Female.gif
Means woman.
(Look at the upper right hand corner of ShadowWolf's post)

Not to mention her profile pic.
image.php

:facepalm:

Shadow Wolf

To answer, I am a transwoman. I was born a male, but mind has always been female, and thus I identify as such, beginning to live as female, and will be going through a process to physically become a woman. It's not hard to notice there are gender markers on the profile section that are to the right side of a post. And I am not pretending to be woman. You obviously didn't see my most recent picture either. Also, the picture you posted was about 3 or 4 years old. It was taken long before I came to terms with myself.
image.php

And here are some of my own questions. I have been asking you if you would like to debate, and you have been ignoring my requests. You claim you have to have an academic mind, and have to just know that subject to know where you are coming from, so I have stated that I do indeed know where you are coming from. If you want more, I have even read parts of the Quran, so I have an understanding of that as well. Not as much as someone who has seriously studied it, but I know more about it than the average person. As far as the psychology aspect, if it is an absolute must to know about the subject, then what better candidate than a future Ph.D. in the subject?
You seem to have been blatantly ignoring me.

Last edited:

The_Evelyonian

Old-School Member
Yes sorry I was not paying attention as my future options are taking a slight hit by this bankrupt and decedant financial zombie system. I am seriously thinking of jumping off this sinking ship.

Yes. Actually they circulate the kabbah anti-clockwise and not clockwise. Therefore from the perspective of these people, the universe and the galaxcies are moving in the same anti-clockwise fashion. So does the the groups of 70,000 angles.

As you correctly indicated in having the correct reference point in order to establish which way the universe is rotating.

This reference point of planet earth therefore should be based on the world Golden mean ratio of 1.618.

Since the kabbah is the golden mean ratio of the city of makkah.

Since the city of Makkah is the golden mean ratio of the arabian peninsular.

Since the city of makkah is also the golden mean ratio of planet earth as well as the two northern and southeren polar points.

Therefore I can with evidence conclude that the Kaabah is planet earth reference point. :yes:

[youtube]e_9ZuqwUt6U[/youtube]
YouTube - The secrets of Kaaba

I thought we'd been over this? We figured the golden mean point once before. Kabbah was about 500 miles off no matter which way you figured it. Plus, why would god use a system invented by the British? The lines on the planet are arbitrary points, not universal systems.

At the same time, we can't use the Earth as the stationary focal point for one very important reason: the Earth isn't stationary.

The planet is rotating, the solar system is rotating, and the galaxy is rotating; not a stationary point in the bunch.

Like I said before, to measure the Universe's rotation, you need a stationary focal point outside of the Universe. Otherwise you could never be certain if the movement you were seeing was the Universe moving or just a local phenomenon. You can't measure the Universe's rotation without an outside frame of reference. Such a frame of reference does not exist.

Smokeless Indica

<3 Damian Edward Nixon <3
Actually there is just a tiny bit more to add:

Secular freemixing and flirting also increases the insecurities and ultimatly will provok jeoulsy when all the required ingridients are present.

Flirting becoming so part of the norm that most secular woman I came across in my work find it really ODD that i did not flirt with them.

They kind though by giving me the excuse of being maybe a homosexual. :confused:

What are you trying to say here? We all need to be "good little girls" and not be ourselves? What's wrong with flirting? It sounds like you're putting it down.

Smokeless Indica

To answer, I am a transwoman. I was born a male, but mind has always been female, and thus I identify as such, beginning to live as female, and will be going through a process to physically become a woman. It's not hard to notice there are gender markers on the profile section that are to the right side of a post. And I am not pretending to be woman. You obviously didn't see my most recent picture either. Also, the picture you posted was about 3 or 4 years old. It was taken long before I came to terms with myself.
image.php

And here are some of my own questions. I have been asking you if you would like to debate, and you have been ignoring my requests. You claim you have to have an academic mind, and have to just know that subject to know where you are coming from, so I have stated that I do indeed know where you are coming from. If you want more, I have even read parts of the Quran, so I have an understanding of that as well. Not as much as someone who has seriously studied it, but I know more about it than the average person. As far as the psychology aspect, if it is an absolute must to know about the subject, then what better candidate than a future Ph.D. in the subject?

I think you make a VERY beautiful woman!

301ouncer

What are you trying to say here? We all need to be "good little girls" and not be ourselves? What's wrong with flirting? It sounds like you're putting it down.

Welcome, Maybe I am a bit brainwashed from all this flirting issue. I am not even sure if it is for fun?

Maybe I am just too extreme in my views. Would you care helping me here in turning down my extreme views with your experiences of flirting?

Heheee. I heard some funny stories of flirting catch phrases? do you know of any funny ones indica?

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
I'm not a fan of casual flirting. I like heart-felt sincerity, and flirting doesn't really fall into that category for me.

Shadow, you've managed to be great looking as both sexes. Now that's impressive. :bow:

Smokeless Indica

Welcome, Maybe I am a bit brainwashed from all this flirting issue. I am not even sure if it is for fun?

Maybe I am just too extreme in my views. Would you care helping me here in turning down my extreme views with your experiences of flirting?

Heheee. I heard some funny stories of flirting catch phrases? do you know of any funny ones indica?

Some women do it just because that's the way they are. Some do it because they really are interested. I tend to do it because that's just how I am. Sometimes I don't even know I'm doing it. It's a way for me to be nice to certain people. I don't just flirt with random people though, I have to know them pretty well. Depending on the person depends on how sexual the flirting is. It depends on whether or not I know that they know I'm not being serious. I guess you could say I just do it for fun with my close friends.
As for funny flirting catch phrases I don't know any for girls at least, unless your talking about how guys flirt with girls, if that's it then I do know a few although I don't think they're funny they're just corney.

Did it hurt?
Did what hurt?
When you fell from heaven.

Are you from Tennesee?
No, why?
Cuz you're the only ten I see.

I hope you know CPR, cause you took my breath away.

There are others but these are just a few that I can think of.

Smokeless Indica

I'm not a fan of casual flirting. I like heart-felt sincerity, and flirting doesn't really fall into that category for me.

Shadow, you've managed to be great looking as both sexes. Now that's impressive. :bow:

I have to agree with you on that Shadow looks sexy either way.

ellenjanuary

Once upon a time, a "god" was an explanation for a naturalistic phenomenon. "The god of Abraham," in contrast, is the naturalistic explanation for human spirituality. Islam is thus something of a naturalistic evolution; combined with the intrinsic harmonics of the Arabic language, a near inevitable outcome. Assuming the human race survives this century - a big if - and assuming for a cultural re-interpretation including Western sensitivities, sure 'nuff.

Shadow Wolf

Take little girls for example. They are very natural, and very good flirts. And they are also young enough to be free of sexual urges. They see someone they think is cute, announce this with a grin, and maybe wave. Or with adults, it may just be a fun and casual experience. Nothing serious, but a fun way to let people know you've noticed them.
Or it can be used as a way to judge character. This really isn't "casual" per say, but someone can tell if another person is interested in them, or gauge if that person might be interesting.
Or it could be to pick up a date. It really just depends on the person and situation. I know a few gay guys who even jokingly flirt with girls.
As far as pick up lines go, they usual catch phrases, it's usually guys using them to pick up a girl, and while some are amusing at best, for the most part they can just be dumb (IMO it's much better to ask if you can buy a drink than greet a girl by saying "You must be exhausted because you have been running through my mind all day.") But they too are a way to judge character, or a lack of one.
The next time a girl flirts with you, smile and flirt back. It's fun, it doesn't have to be catchy or witty, but you and the girl can feel better about your day. Just like a warm and friendly greeting, a casual flirt is also a great pick-me-up.

MissAlice

LOL, maybe it's my ASD, but I too have this perspective since I have trouble telling between casual/friendly conversation and flirting. I guess one would have to be too obvious about it.

And I agree, Shadow Wolf is more woman than I could be. I had no idea...:eek: :p

And 301ouncer, if you're bothered about the gal who's flirting with you, just tell her you're married....and to a woman. There, problem solved. They will never suspect you of being a homosexual. :rainbow1: ;)

301ouncer

I thought we'd been over this? We figured the golden mean point once before. Kabbah was about 500 miles off no matter which way you figured it. Plus, why would god use a system invented by the British? The lines on the planet are arbitrary points, not universal systems.

I did figure it out and left you the complete method as indicated below which was the last post on the subject, but it has been over 2 months now and you failed to come back to me on this matter. I guess you realised that I was right so there was no point in going further.:yes:

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/1928111-post321.html

301ouncer

Oh man!! This is going to be good. :popcorn:

The Mouth that Tried to Kill Islam has painted himself into a corner. Either admit that he doesn't know what he's talking about, or try to debate a secular female that will absolutely destroy him.

Oh man! My years of psychometric tests taken part of my education did not fail me. I have just proved I know what I am talking about just by whatever little expertise I had managed to muster. Do remember all is done from working through the digital space. :)

I smellled something fishy on the candidate you placed all your life bets on.

Yes it turned out to be as my miracouls sixth sense told me.

A fish 'n' ships seller. :sorry1:

Last edited:

301ouncer

As far as the psychology aspect, if it is an absolute must to know about the subject, then what better candidate than a future Ph.D. in the subject?

Can I ask if I could kindly decline your offer. This was the other reason I did not respond to your posts as I really sensed from my psychometric tests that you might have some emotional conflict and has taken you few years to comes to terms with as you indicated.

I never do a search on people's profiles as I really do not have the time nor I am interested but in your case I did really sense that there was some forcefull 2nd personality. I was compelled to do this search because there was conflict of emotions in your earlier posts.

I really did not know you had a gender change it was my pure sixth sense and the psychometric tests experience I have had few years back.

Also I am no expert in this rare cases of shemales and do not want to have a direct personal debate with you as I really do not want to say anything that might hurt your emotions.

You welcome to comment on anything I post but as far as direct 1 to 1 debate I am really sorry I can not go ahead with it for the reasons I explained above.

Last edited: