• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel Plans 50,000 New Housing Units on Occupied Territory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowber

be careful there! the past is not all peace how about the pogrom in Iraq in 1776, 1828,1941 or the jews killed in riots in Tripoli in 1945, Cordoba 1011, Granada 1066,1033 in Fez.I am sure i could find more if i tried. Dont give me the golden age of muslim love for Jews. its not all been a bed of roses.

I appreciate your pessimism but I think you're looking a little too deep into what I said friend. We can look to the past for peace or war, but obviously our goal is to find peace today by example of peace in the past (or by examples of what not to do as in the past).

Ignorance + Arrogance results in hatred and an unwillingness to compromise which results in these kinds of horrible wars.

Wannabe Yogi

drive them out of the middle eat because they don't belong there

What are you going to do. Push them into the Mediterranean and tell them to swim back to Europe.

If that don't work how long do you think it will take to behead 5 million Jews.

Only an barbarian talks about ethnic cleansing. Maybe your tag line should be SPREAD PEACE.......NOT VIOLENCE except for the Jews!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: kai

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
drive them out of the middle eat because they don't belong there

I am interested to know if you have read the Hamas Charter Aymen,Hasan Al Banna the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood in your Country which i'm sure you know authored this which is used as a forward to the Charter:

"Israel will exist, and will continue to exist, until Islam abolishes it, as it abolished that which was before it." [From the words of] The martyr, Imam Hasan al-Banna', Allah's mercy be upon him. [2]

Kind of reminds me of a little Austrian Corporal whom Al Banna did business with,both with the same goal,Hasan Al Banna greatly admired Hitler and worked with the Nazi Party during WWII.
Bearing these facts in mind how likely are Hamas or the Palestinian People going to glean any support from a world that fought against and defeated this ideaology.

I would like to say that this is Islamist ideology and not representative of Islam as a whole,to quote a Muslim Gentleman whom i known for a few years and have struck up a freindship with "these People do our religion nothing but harm and have truly lost their way" .

kai

ragamuffin
I appreciate your pessimism but I think you're looking a little too deep into what I said friend. We can look to the past for peace or war, but obviously our goal is to find peace today by example of peace in the past (or by examples of what not to do as in the past).

Ignorance + Arrogance results in hatred and an unwillingness to compromise which results in these kinds of horrible wars.

I dont think! so you seem to hint that Muslim /Jewish animosity is a modern thing , i just pointed it out that it wasnt.

as for your last paragraph i agree whole heartedly.:)

Thats ****ing disgusting. I've never seen such racism purely stated.

Maybe they should drive the Arabs out of the Middle-East and resolve the constant threat they are to the well being of Israel?

if you look at the map you will see that ISRAEL IS THE WRONG PLACE read the tittle of the thread and see who is trying to drive the Arabs out

kai

ragamuffin
i didnt mean POOR i meant A**holes they couldn't care less about what's going on in Palestine

OH yes they do , if it keeps people from deliberating their own shortcomings then they will encourage the "struggle" they will keep the Arab street looking west instead of inwards. Its very important indeed to them.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
It is really sad Arabs and Jews can't live side by side like they once did. If they would both kill their egos (especially leadership, on both sides), move forward in thinking and share it we could end the useless bloodshed.

Being a Palestinian myself this has always been a sensitive subject. I have visited Palestine a few times and seen first hand the friendships that can exist between Jews and Arabs.

Unfortunately, the kids grow up, go back to their propaganda, and come back as enemies. Really what is needed for both sides is a huge change in mentality. It's like hypocrisy vs arrogance, it wont get anywhere.

I don't mean to be biased here but a little video of life before 1948 in Israel/Palestine:
While I appreciate your post. I think you will get more feedback to such posts if you will not use fringe groups who hardly represent Israeli or Jewish mentality to make a case.

Why is it Israel that is in the wrong place?

because THE MAJORITY of the surrounding countries are Muslims :sarcastic

pwsign.gif

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I am interested to know if you have read the Hamas Charter Aymen,Hasan Al Banna the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood in your Country which i'm sure you know authored this which is used as a forward to the Charter:

"Israel will exist, and will continue to exist, until Islam abolishes it, as it abolished that which was before it." [From the words of] The martyr, Imam Hasan al-Banna', Allah's mercy be upon him. [2]

Kind of reminds me of a little Austrian Corporal whom Al Banna did business with,both with the same goal,Hasan Al Banna greatly admired Hitler and worked with the Nazi Party during WWII.
Bearing these facts in mind how likely are Hamas or the Palestinian People going to glean any support from a world that fought against and defeated this ideaology.

I would like to say that this is Islamist ideology and not representative of Islam as a whole,to quote a Muslim Gentleman whom i known for a few years and have struck up a freindship with "these People do our religion nothing but harm and have truly lost their way" .

Re- posted just in case you missed it Aymen

i don't really support the views of the Muslim BROTHER hood it is more of a political movement ... most of its views have been rejected by great Muslim scholars

and about Hamas i only support them in their fight against the JEWS to protect the AQSA MOSQUE but their religious view are a bit cloudy FOR ME

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
i don't really support the views of the Muslim BROTHER hood it is more of a political movement ... most of its views have been rejected by great Muslim scholars

and about Hamas i only support them in their fight against the JEWS to protect the AQSA MOSQUE but their religious view are a bit cloudy FOR ME

OK fair enough

Sahar

Aymen Amir, you are choosing very wrong words here and you are confusing things. Like "the Jews don't belong here" and "because the majority of the surrounding countries are Muslims"? :sarcastic

Status
Not open for further replies.