• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ISSUE OF HOMOSEXUALITY

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
the best way of seeing the world that is bi is to see men as women who should have been women. that's why god does not want trans-women because he did not intend and what lacks his intention is not his way.
Oh well. I am a woman, and I don't need or want god anyways. "Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven."
what religious discussion is not proselytizing?
Lots of them?
Straight from the forum rules:

8. Preaching/Proselytizing
The forums are not to be used for converting others to your own faith, against any faith, or recruiting people to join one's party, institution, or cause. This includes placing links or copied material from elsewhere intended for this purpose. Posts of this nature will be edited or removed and are subject to moderation.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
the best way of seeing the world that is bi is to see men as women who should have been women. that's why god does not want trans-women because he did not intend and what lacks his intention is not his way.
yet another bold empty claim as to what god wants and what god intended.

Rather difficult to take you seriously.

chevron1

Oh well. I am a woman, and I don't need or want god anyways. "Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven."

Lots of them?
Straight from the forum rules:

8. Preaching/Proselytizing
The forums are not to be used for converting others to your own faith, against any faith, or recruiting people to join one's party, institution, or cause. This includes placing links or copied material from elsewhere intended for this purpose. Posts of this nature will be edited or removed and are subject to moderation.

if you quote the bible, are you not proselytizing? everyone does that, even those who are non-believers. :)

Awkward Fingers

Omphaloskeptic
I believe the Law of Moses was given to the nation of Israel by God. "Jehovah continued to speak to Moses, saying: “Speak to the Israelites and say to them, ‘I am Jehovah your God...You must not lie down with a male in the same way that you lie down with a woman. It is a detestable act." (Leviticus 18:1,2,22)
HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leviticus...
because you TOTALLY live by old testament rules..
...BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHA! *gasp* HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure